Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Transfered Schools, interesting experiences, care to read?

Why is this weird situation arising?

• Because your teh new guy silly, everyone likes the new guy!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • It's because your a sexy pimp daddy, and the girls can't keep their hands off you!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Because, its a new school, new tastes, you just happen to fit.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • The new school people are just insane, thats why they are acting like that.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I transfered(sp?) schools a few weeks ago.

And things have been going along nicely, except for a few minor occurances.

To begin with, the "social ladder" at this school is completly out of whack. There are almost no preppy kids(maybe 5percent, compared to about 30-35percent at old school, not to mention about 15-20 more wanna-be preps). So everyone mingles with everyone else.

Also, the overall atmosphere is very mature, it seems like Im at a college(sp?) most of the time.

Now, on to the weird things. I am being DJed! by a girl that sits next to me! I dont have interest in her.. she is maybe a 4, and is overweight.

But how the hell does she know how to DJ? I mean she does everything! eye contact, open-ended questions, kino, jokes, negation, etc.

Im like "Whhhaaaat?"

Then, these other ladies are asking questions about me, about if I have a girlfriend, if i "put the moves on" people, and weird sh1t.

Next, there is mayb 2 girls that I have a weird "connection" with.

I mean, I dont even Dj them, I come near them and its like "*click* whoaahhh......:)......."

It's weird as hell, I dont talk to them, kino them or anything, and they are still talking with me, and doing stuff.

Im getting a bit more out of the whole "whoah wtf is this weird connection" frame of mind, and more into the "hey, its a hot chick, DJ her!" state.

And last but not least, I think some girls are AFRAID of me!

Like I was talking to one chick, and i could tell she was so embarrased and shy-ish, and muttering and looking down.

back in the AFC days, you know how you felt when a hot chick talked to you? Like you dont deserve to talk with them? Thats how she acted.

Now I KNOW I dont look like brad pitt or any of those guys. I am "THE NEW GUY" however, so I guess I have mystery working on my side. This is just interesting, yesterday a chick told me taht everyone hated me in my math class, today a chick told me she heard I was "the dude" and some other chick said that I was the "ultimate guy" or something(dont remember her exact words.)

Anyway, I just thought I should share and get any feedback you might have, thanks for reading.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you are a DJ, you entered the new school with the right DJ mindset: " I'll socialize, meet new people, go for the babes and make a nice impression on everyone. "

Guess what, if you really believed in that, then your unconscious mind started working on that.
And "as you think, you shall become".

So you're seeing the results, you probably were honest with yourself when you told yourself that you be the man in the new school.
If you really believe in something reasonable, it will happen.

If you thought that you wouldn't adapt to the new school, that people wouldn't like you at all, then it would really become true, and you'd have troubles. That's why we struggle so much when we begin our path in DJism. Our AFC beliefs are very strong and very deep in our minds.

" If you really believe you can make it, then the power is in your hands "

BBB

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wowzer. It is like Bizzaro world.

If the hot girls are acting AFC and you are playing the role of pimp, act that way. Treat them the way a girl would treat an AFC. get them to do things for you. LOL. U lucky dog.

BTW, after i read that new article on SoSuave about getting an ugly girlfriend, i've lost my confidence in that. I'll still visit the boards though.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, what are you worried about? Your in a school where most people want their's to be like. You just need to enjoy your time and be the Master DJ of the school.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah :) hehe, I dont mean to sound like im being grippy or worried.

It's just a very sudden change into "bizarro world" lol

and yes I do agree that my mindset abut the school had a lot to do with it, and yes I am enjoying it :)

it just surprises me that I actually became so much of a DJ, it sort of seems to flow naturally

lol! it sounds like im bragging, but im actually advertising this website :)

NEWBIES- read, listen, take advice, and learn and grow, all thanks to sosuave. ;)