Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Transcript + 23 & me

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched the recent PTW and the point of the 23 and me + transcript the results looks like a very useful resource. Cooper had it done. It showed he was failing to breakdown micro estrogenics and faux estrogenics. The style of training, the diet selection, the fasting time window, and the amount of sleeping among other things looks extremely useful.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really watch this video right now at work, but I have done 23 and me but what is "+ transcript"

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really watch this video right now at work, but I have done 23 and me but what is "+ transcript"
Nice. Apparently, the info can be transcribed. Its pricey but Coop loves plugging. I can see from a analytic perspective and the best way to train + optomise ones being.

Atm, i am currently training calisthenics with the gym closed, VOLUME, high reps near failure, and combined with intermittent fasting. If i had known decades ago, my body responds to the following, how much would it help me? This is a shot in the dark. Trial and error.

Zon mate, you got the info. Crush it. I went super sayain in the period of pandemic. I saw the plug and PTW. I can say, if anything can fully optomise oneself and then some, combat weakness on the genome and amplifier of the inherent strengths one already has. Granted, its pricey as ****kkk for the transcription but, I can fully see the value of it. @nicksaiz65 something that you msy consider following school and a few years in your career after getting that gwappp!