Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Transcending the darkness of women...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately a real man must so thoroughly embrace women's dark nature that it doesn't even bother him anymore. It is in the background of his mind while his skilled maneuvers around it are in the forefront of his mind...

Yes,

Women are disgusting, vile, hypergamous, treacherous...

Their hearts lay on a spinning wheel - old proverb from Havamal

They will monkey branch, cheat, lie and steal...

They will marry you for very superficial reasons like your looks, status and financial position without giving much philosophical thought to who you are...

Unicorns? Surely they're out there!? Nope... 99.99% of women have these tendencies to one degree or another...

However, if you are going to master the game, you need to rise above this understanding.

We are ALL animals and we all have this dark side. Look at men? We engage in atrocious acts of bloodshed, murder, war, betrayal, ego and competition. We all have this vile side to us...

The advanced seducer understands a woman's darkside and learns how to navigate it. He transcends it. His woman of choice (for family) will simply be kept in tight watch (almost like a child) and be subject to strict parameters so that she has little opportunity to take advantage of these dark impulses...

If you were in Auschwitz right now and had the choice to sacrifice yourself for someone else or lie and get someone else killed, you would probably go with the latter. We like to think that we are so strong and virtuous but the majority of us are just not tested so we sit around in ignorance thinking that we are somehow strong and good.

Part of the solution is being smart about your environment and being careful to not introduce stressors that would negatively impact your relationship or character. That's one reason why tight-knit communities like the Amish have less divorce and BS.

To be truly strong and good is very difficult and most men don't succeed at it. Why would we think that women should even come close to those standards?

Women are to be recognized as who they are (vulnerable and morally weak children) and to be loved as such. Control your environment. Hold tight frame and don't give her stupid opportunities. Realize that loving her from a redpill perspective is about embracing the darkness in a loving manner realizing that it is just our burden and that it is ultimately an evolutionary survival necessity. Once u transcend the idealism and embrace nature, you will be 100x stronger and your love for her will be more grounded.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately a real man must so thoroughly embrace women's dark nature that it doesn't even bother him anymore. It is in the background of his mind while his skilled maneuvers around it are in the forefront of his mind...

Yes,

They will marry you for very superficial reasons like your looks, status and financial position without giving much philosophical thought to who you are...

Unicorns? Surely they're out there!? Nope... 99.99% of women have these tendencies to one degree or another...

However, if you are going to master the game, you need to rise above this understanding.

We are ALL animals and we all have this dark side. Look at men? We engage in atrocious acts of bloodshed, murder, war, betrayal, ego and competition. We all have this vile side to us...

The advanced seducer understands a woman's darkside and learns how to navigate it. He transcends it. His woman of choice (for family) will simply be kept in tight watch (almost like a child) and be subject to strict parameters so that she has little opportunity to take advantage of these dark impulses...

If you were in Auschwitz right now and had the choice to sacrifice yourself for someone else or lie and get someone else killed, you would probably go with the latter. We like to think that we are so strong and virtuous but the majority of us are just not tested so we sit around in ignorance thinking that we are somehow strong and good.

Part of the solution is being smart about your environment and being careful to not introduce stressors that would negatively impact your relationship or character. That's one reason why tight-knit communities like the Amish have less divorce and BS.

To be truly strong and good is very difficult and most men don't succeed at it. Why would we think that women should even come close to those standards?

Women are to be recognized as who they are (vulnerable and morally weak children) and to be loved as such. Control your environment. Hold tight frame and don't give her stupid opportunities. Realize that loving her from a redpill perspective is about embracing the darkness in a loving manner realizing that it is just our burden and that it is ultimately an evolutionary survival necessity. Once u transcend the idealism and embrace nature, you will be 100x stronger and your love for her will be more grounded.
I agree that you have to see and treat women essentially as children. In many ways that's what they are.

Have a serious conversation - they get bored and lose interest
Say something they disagree with - they get emotional and upset, even if you're right
Fail to discipline them - they lose respect for you and mess everything up
Let them lead - they'll ruin your life

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a rich coop "game my wife" vid. The title changed but that's the optics for the pic. It's delusional as **** and not applicable. The mention of anything that is anti man is celebrated in the culture. Anything that portrays female nature is attacked and destroyed. It's a means of pandering to women who are the consumers. The fallout comes ata later date. Curious if more women unplug after seeing the government won't be there to bail her out nor will I or any other man worth a damn.

I can count on one hand the amount of awesome women I met during my life and pickup the past decade plus of chain gunning cold approach. I regret nothing but it dawns on why so many men are hollowed out husks by forty. the energy is on empty. 100 sets in a night is a horrible use of time but it's a numbers game. game is sales. I have not gong on a berserker barrage like wolverine since before lock down. I recommend a man become competent in game but get a life. become high value not dhv. being high value is a dhv. I can get more girls. I can source more lays. I can get the bag. I cannot get more time. fellas need to guard this most precious asset with their life. most women aren't worthy of my time. ironically enough, my d won't sick itself.

if you play sports, if you win, and score, you get the hit of endorphins. that's the winner effect. most men take so many Ls, they mistake anything out of the dumpster fire as the norm and play house.

the flaw is talking about standards. listen to modern women, single mom's, over weight on the carousel and between abortions. there is no concession. I lead. she follows or#next! blow me or blow me out. get with the program or **** off.

hotter girls are turning 18, 19? 20, 21 everyday.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a joke a long time ago during my teenage years that represented this type of behavior.
The scenario is the nazi's are giving this girl a choice to set free from the concentration camp.
Her response:
"If I had to make a choice between my dog or my parents.........
"Well......Duh!! I'd choose my dog of course!"

I made this joke after dating a chick that was totally obsessed with her dog.
So obsessed that all of her important life's decisions revolved around her dog.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes,

I read also this article a while ago about this . It is quite good :)

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes,

Spot on man, spot on.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that you have to see and treat women essentially as children. In many ways that's what they are.

Have a serious conversation - they get bored and lose interest
Say something they disagree with - they get emotional and upset, even if you're right
Fail to discipline them - they lose respect for you and mess everything up
Let them lead - they'll ruin your life
Yeah exactly, the toughest thing is that they are SOOOOO self-righteous about their behavior sometimes that it's basically impossible to talk to them on a logical level. You literally need to train them like dogs through trickery and environmental control. This is especially true the more screwed up they are...