Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trans Influencer has a meltdown...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
...because a shoe guy wont refer to him using female pronouns.

Most people side with the shoe guy and give his store good reviews online. I love happy endings.

Last edited:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Link appears to be in Spanish
Yeah, that happens to me, a lot. But I will Google-translate just for you, bro.

A transgender influencer known on social media as Meli la Panda (@meliwitchi) took to his twitter account. He repeatedly told him that he identified as a transgender woman. In a video that the content creator herself published, you can see a fragment of the discussion he had with the worker, because he refused to talk to him the way he wanted.

"He tells me to film him and he is disrespecting me with the pronouns, that is not good either. Yes, it is rude because I am telling him that I am a trans woman and do not call me aggressive because it makes me more violent. It is a lack of respect because it is saying he and I am telling him that my pronouns are she, this is not a joke," the influencer is heard saying to the worker.

For his part, the shoemaker pointed out that at no time did he disrespect him, but since he arrivedshe did behave aggressively since he arrived at his premises. He also refused to speak to him by the pronouns he wanted, as he expressed that this is how he refers to all his clients in general, and stated that he was not interested in whether he was a transgender person or not because he only dealt in shoes.
"It's not rude, you arrived very aggressive. I'm not going to speak how you want me to speak, I speak to you as I speak to all my clients in general... That is your criterion, here we are not talking about whether you are or are not ( transgender, I'm talking about shoes. You're not here to correct me or I'm here to correct you, I'm providing a service," he said.

After failing to get the shoemaker to refer to him with female pronouns, the influencer threatened to display his business on his X account so that everyone would know that he is a "transphobe" and also warned him that he would call the police. For his part, the man seemed unconcerned because he was sure of what he had said and revealed that the real reason for the client's anger was because he had come to pick up his boots without the note.

In a second video that the influencer recorded crying outside the shoemaker's premises, he indicated that a person who was supposedly from the National Guard had come and asked him to identify himself because he was intimidating the man. The content creator refused to do so and tagged the National Council to Prevent Discrimination (Conapred) next to his video for help.

Users come together to support the shoemaker's business
The video caused controversy on social networks and many users sided with the shoemaker, considering that at no time did he disrespect them. They also criticized the influencer for trying to use his fame on social networks to threaten the man and left her harsh criticism in his video, which is why he chose to make her account private, but the recording had already gone viral on other pages. After controversy that arose on social networks due to the video uploaded by the transgender influencer, social media users came together to support the man after they tried to boycott him and left him positive comments on the profile that his business has on Google Maps so that he can continue. receiving work. So far the 'Super reparadora 2000' location, located in the Miguel Hidalgo mayor's office, in Mexico City, has 4.9 stars on Google and there have also been users who have shared their business page to help it grow.
"Excellent service and the man is very kind." "It has very good quality." "Excellent attention from the owner, very respectful." "A gentleman who upholds the standards of his craft. I recommend him 100%." "Excellent service! I just watched the video on X and I agree with this good man." "If there is a shoe store where, in addition to professionalism and quality, there are ethics, principles and values, it is in this workshop," reads the comments on Google Maps.

Last edited: