"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Tranny says have a good night social dynmics.

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Tranny got offended because I called her a girl. She said she's a man and I said well you dress like a girl. She says are you trying to be funny or offensive. I say both I was teasing you. then she asks if the guy she was with is annoying. I said yes and he's in tears because he hears this. I ask the guy if he still wants to go the other club which me the tranny and the guy and his mate were planning on going to. he says something along the lines he doesn't want to hurt my feeling but no. Then I apogolige to the tranny and tell her I apoglize if i offended you. she says that's ok have a good night. I walk off and go and dance on the dancefloor. I brought them all a drink. Later the guy follows me into the bathroom and talks to me. 2 mins later his mate walks in. He's saying **** like i'm a interesting character and intimating and **** like what i do for a living and ****.

lol what is this ****? What is the social dynamics behind this? My intent is to have some fun and get some exercise in the club. People have noticed i have lost weight in the last few days since I danced hard out for 4 hours for 4 days staight.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Am i being naive thinking everybody likes me and these people actually don't like me? This guy was saying **** like there's a guy on the dancefloor who he might get into a fight with. a thought came into my head that it was probably me and i quickly dismissed it and said to him I got your back mate. He hugged me. and then i got right in his face and looked at him. we were both standing at the bar waiting for him to buy me a drink and then he asks if i will buy him and his tranny mate a drink. I say yes and we were both looking at each other quite intensesly and he starts smiling and touching his beard. i buy them both a drink then what happens next is in the first post.

I find this whole experience quite funny really. Probably go to some straight clubs next week when i haven't jerked off for 7 days.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I think the moderators should keep a tight leash on this new forum member. :rolleyes:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top