Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tranformers: The Movie

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow!

That was a great movie.

You need two prerequisites to watch the movie, though.

1. You must be a guy.
2. You must be a guy who watched Tranformers before.

Guys, don't take a girl to watch this movie. I brought my girlfriend there to watch it and she hated it. But you know what, every guy out there has loved the movie. And even kids who've never even heard of Transformers were loving it.

Don't trust the reviews that you see on the Internet.

This movie isn't MEANT to have a good story. It's just cool. It's awesome. And it's a guy's movie. Virtually every person who gave this movie a bad review was a woman.

It's a guy's movie.

And with that in mind, don't bring a girl to watch this movie! I did and she hated it. It has fine girls in there, action, killing, huge robots the size of buildings, shootings, flashy cars, teenage hormones, etc. A guy's movie.

Awesome movie!

My rating: 85%

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Havent seen it myself but all my friends are saying good things about it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent guy movie, robots and lots of sh1t blowing up! :up:

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How close is it to the actual transformers story?

Since you hinted that it wasn't meant to have a good story... that probably means it doesn't follow it?

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon said:
How close is it to the actual transformers story?

Since you hinted that it wasn't meant to have a good story... that probably means it doesn't follow it?
It's surprisingly pretty faithful to the series.

Spoiler alert:

I think my only gripe was that they made Megatron a bit too strong. Optimus would beat him down with ease.

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
That movie was awesome. I saw it with a bunch of guys and everyone loved it. I didn't even realize that I had sat in the same seat for 2 hours and 40 minutes. Do you think the ending hinted towards a sequel?

gliderman

Reaction score
Only thing I hated about the movie was the excessive camera movement in the action scenes particularly towards the end. At times it was just a blur. I would have preferred the camera to actually be still and not change shot every second so I could see some of the action.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only let down was that megatron didnt look like megatron!!!!!

i mean, wtf. otherwise it was pretty cool

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, they already started pre-production for the sequel. It' was a GREAT MOVIE. Even for chicks, maybe yours don't have a sense of humore for these kind of things. But my cuz brought his wife along and we all enjoyed it and laughed out loud at the funny parts. I'm thinking about bringing my date on saturday to see it as well... mostly because I want to see it again :) lol

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked the film but wanted more starscream....although his flight scenes were the tightest of the film.

Anybody have any guesses as to what that nameless trailer was about? It looked pretty intens from what I saw.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah yeah...robots, whatever. Seriously, did anybody see the girls? lol!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does Optimus Prime have the same voice as the animated series? God he had a sexy voice....

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, he's the same voice.
I need to watch this!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
yeah yeah...robots, whatever. Seriously, did anybody see the girls? lol!
Megan Fox is gorgeous.

She is soo lucky she doesn't go to my gym...I will have no choice other then to seduce her into a date with me.:cool:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Megan Fox is gorgeous.

She is soo lucky she doesn't go to my gym...I will have no choice other then to seduce her into a date with me.:cool:
She LOVES sex too. She's not really into casual stuff though, she's kind of a relationship girl who wants it like every minute with her man.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
She LOVES sex too. She's not really into casual stuff though, she's kind of a relationship girl who wants it like every minute with her man.

Where'd you hear that from? I looked up the other chick too, her names Rachael Taylor. Fuking sexy ass Australian Accent.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Where'd you hear that from? I looked up the other chick too, her names Rachael Taylor. Fuking sexy ass Australian Accent.
I heard it from the source itself my friend....You still don't know how I roll do you?

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw this piece of shit today..and honestly, it SUX !!
the only good thing about the movie are the special FX and action sequences..other than that Michael (pearl harbor) Bay sucks and transformers is 2.5 hours of garbage..if anyone pays to see a good movie expect to be disappointed.