"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Train Ride Home

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
I'll be taking a 1hour train ride home with a girl from a New Year's Party.

I know that one has to be engaging and fun to be around with but the thing is, I can't think of much to do for 1 entire hour on a train.

Anyone has tips or experiences to share, thks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Diaoz
I'll be taking a 1hour train ride home with a girl from a New Year's Party.

I know that one has to be engaging and fun to be around with but the thing is, I can't think of much to do for 1 entire hour on a train.

Anyone has tips or experiences to share, thks.
1) Talk to her - 20 minutes

2) Cuddle and/or make out - 20 minutes

3) Do things like talk on the phone, look at the view etc - 10 minutes

4) talk/meet other people - 10 minutes

The above are the minimum that you can do... i personally dont see how u have a problem with just talking to her for a whole hour. I have been on a bus ride for 6 hours with a chick and neither her or me got bored... there was always something to talk about, we could just sit and cuddle for at least an hour or 2 straight, look at the view togeather, play games like "i spy with my little eye", read eachother interesting things from a magazine, etc... there's always something to do.. so dont stress to much, and just go with it;)

Enjoy your new years, and your train ride home.

Laterz...
 

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Thks for a reply, have a great New Year yourself too.

However the thing is this. If this was a train ride with a friend, I'd have a tonne of stuffs to do.
But this girl is someone I barely know, I thought talking to her about her would be good, yet it comes off as a long boring train ride of talking.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Diaoz
Thks for a reply, have a great New Year yourself too.

However the thing is this. If this was a train ride with a friend, I'd have a tonne of stuffs to do.
But this girl is someone I barely know, I thought talking to her about her would be good, yet it comes off as a long boring train ride of talking.
Just getting to know eachother should be entertaining enough, along with some flirting;)
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
who knows

there was a time i used to decide what my experience was going to be like,
before it had even happend, and like alot of other times
the unexpected was always near..
what would happen if something incredible happened, somthing so rare and exciting that you would remember this train journey for the rest of your life...

it doesnt matter what you think will happen, i dont believe any body can see the future, so think about what you would like to happen instead...catch
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Ever had sex on a train?
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
Ever had sex on a train?
haha... i highly dought that this woman that hardly knows this guy would sleep with him within a matter of an hour on a train... but it WOULD be fun if it WERE true;) Maybe i'll add that to my list of " My Personall Chalenges":p

Laterz...
 
Top