Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trailer park trash cop gets kicked off force for sleeping with fellow officers

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't that just the police version of the office slvt? The OP has even encountered one of them and he could have been her 4th or something like that? Was this woman hotter than your office slvt? I thought this is why people go to 9-5 jobs.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was waiting for this story to be jumped on. I do not even need to say anything. The story speaks for itself.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturally you have the feminist crowd being angry that the other cops she ****ed aren't being meme'd to oblivion like she is. They cannot stand a woman being roasted for being promiscuous.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The b!tch looks ugly and has that Thousand C0ck Stare, while her husband looks like an obvious simp.

When you put a low-level and trashy female in the middle of a workforce that consists mostly of jacked, high-testosterone, and ever-sexually-aroused males, this (her fvcking them all) is what gonna happen. Sooner or later. In one way or another. Whether you want to accept it or not.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturally you have the feminist crowd being angry that the other cops she ****ed aren't being meme'd to oblivion like she is. They cannot stand a woman being roasted for being promiscuous.
I noticed the same thing. "No slvt shaming, m'kay?"

Someone who gets paid by the taxpayers and has sex at work is a thief who steals from us all. That's a different issue than being a ho on her own time.

Furthermore, let me add in regard to the cost to the public, one of the guys was her boss. Now all she has to do is get a lawyer and sue, and her escapades then become sexual harassment, for which she can get paid a lot of money.

Last edited: