Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trail of blood, sweat, tears and bodies

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the last 7 months, I've broken up with a girl I was dating for 3 years (believe me it was far beyond time and have no regrets about that one), went out with an internet girl who I banged and she briefly stalked me, went out with a party girl who was fun at first but had some real skeletons in the closet and was a total ***** ("7 dates to the inner ***** thread) and got dumped by a girl I honestly thought was the love of my life a week and a half ago.

During that time I finished a demanding masters degree and thesis and took a job in a town far away from home where I had no friends, family or contacts. The job is a new career in a demanding but prestigious instititution.

Now I have decided more than ever to focus on me. My career has always been a priority as has my health and working out (I've been working out for over 10 years and now have 2 masters degree most obtained largely while still working).

As far as women, I have no fear anymore. I got an e-mail Monday and plan on creating my own boot camp, a metric or DJ Olympics if you will. I don't care anymore. I reach the point where rejection means nothing. In fact no girl can reject me. I couldn't give a **** what a stranger thinks anymore after having the one girl I truly loved dumped me and humiliate me.

I may be bitter but no more will I take any **** or make excuses for not having what I want in my life. Before I have slowly adopted such an attitude but now it is burned into me.

I will still keep my integrity and treat others with the respect that they deserve or earn from me, but no longer will I kiss ass or trust people blindly. I will continue to work my ass off in every area of my life. A woman will have to earn her place in my life. My concept of romantic love has been destroyed forever. I won't accept gold diggers, users, or girls with troubled pasts.

I am ready to go through the rest of my life single if need be. I won't tolerate any less than I'm looking for.

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life. In fact tonight is.

I am changed forever. Part of me just wants to make women my *** rags and treat them like ****. That isn't true to my integrity. However I will no longer be intimidated by any of them because frankly I don't give a **** if they like me or not. I will seduced them as before, but it will take a hell of a lot for one of them to win my heart over.

In the meantime with women I will focus on numbers. I'll post my DJ Olympics. It isn't that I want to bang tons of them, my number would likely come up for knocking one up or getting an STD that way. Amazing it hasn't happened yet (Knock on wood)

However I will screen through a number of them to find one worth my time. I don't mean to sound arrogant but I have dated enough women now and got screwed over for the last time.

And to that last girl, you know who you are. FVCK YOU! You are missing out on the best thing you could have ever had.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor

I was gonna write a scathing message telling you to get over the gal already, but it's good to vent, so vent away. It will help you do just that.

One thing, though: if you dated the gal only a matter of weeks or a few months, it's way, way early to call her the "love of your life."

Next time wait until the infatuation phase has passed and the gal's sh1t starts to stink before calling someone "the love of your life.

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Do yourself a favor

Next time wait until the infatuation phase has passed and the gal's sh1t starts to stink before calling someone "the love of your life.
Very sound advice here.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky i am looking forward to your field reports

you sound like a man on a mission

you got your life back bro

KICK SOME A$$ !

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know Bonhomme, I know. I went totally AFC. She was the best of all the girls I dated. Until she plunged the dagger in on one of the most important weekends of my life.

Now she is having second thoughts. FVCK YOU Woman. You won't ever do that **** to me again.

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
every journey has an end..

in some cases better too soon then too late..

our concept of time will heal your wounds and wil let you see things from a brighter perspective.

needless to say,.. i feel the same as you do now; being dumped by the girl you thought was special and would have potential in your mind at that certain time.