“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

traffic pick up!

Rob

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
So I had to go to pick up some groceries.

Girl at check out was a babe but a beeyatch.
"Aren't you just a ray of sunshine tonight!?"
well that total brought her back down to earth... turns out she was just stressed out from all the people coming in... so I got her thinking about getting home and taking a nice warm bath... hehe
TAKE HOME LESSON: Holidays=stressed-out-checkout girls=make them feel good.....

On the way home, stopped at a red light. Car with two girls pulls up. After some raised eyebrows the windows come down and I pull off some crap that gets them giggling. lol. as I'm driving off she's screaming hey, where you going?!... well, a man's gotta eat. I was hoping they would've put up a chase (obviously I wasn't THAT funny)
TAKE HOME LESSON: if you're ever stalled in rush hour traffic, or even a LONG red light... try a pick up... you never know. I have a feeling this has potential in rush hour.

Basically it's the old rule (chat up girls everywhere and HAVE FUN DOING IT) being reinforced.

I expect everyone to keep this in mind while CHRISTMAS SHOPPING these next few weeks.

try something like this:

her: It's really stressful with all these people.

you: I bet. You know what you need?

her: what's that?

you: well what are you going to do tonight to unwind?

she'll either 1) describe what she's gonna do tonight to relax and you can work off that. (she's cool) or 2) she'll give you the lame 'I dunno' response.

If you get the boring I dunno why not ask her out for a relaxing cup of coffee/hot chocolate and some stimulating conversation when she gets off work?
or, if you wanna really **** with her mind do the bath routine!

you: What you need is a bath!

her: a bath?

you: Oh yeah, just imagine when you get home tonight stripping off all your clothes, sliding into a steamy bath the letting heat work its way through every part of your body...


hopefully she hasn't heard that before though, it's a classic.

Most importantly. HAVE FUN WITH IT. :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
where im from women would slap you with that last one haha, but good frame of mind the holidays are definately stressful
 
Top