Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trading dreads for job

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm going to cut my dreadlocks. They've really helped me in my game, just today a chick at work yelled out, "MackJr is a hunk!", and it's been a lot easier to hit on women since I got them.

However, I'm going out for a higher class job and since I can't find anyone around here who knows how to treat them, it takes 2-3 hours to do them myself, and I get tired of that every week, I think I'll get them cut off.

Pros: I look much better to women, appear very attractive, makes seduction easier.

Cons: takes too long to maintain, may hinder in certain job situations.

Has anyone here had to deal with a similar choice?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had longer hair. It's also a wavy curly kind of thing. I opted for halfway - I keep my hair shorter, but not too short, because I realise I look better with hair, rather than the buzzcuts everyone seems to be wearing these days.

Is there anyway you can find a compromise and maybe just cut those dreads a little shorter? Would that make them easier to maintain?

I know what a pain in the ass hair can be because of my curly hair, but I didn't cut it all off because the ladies love them.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine are 2.5-3 inches long, so they'd be "short" dreads.

If you actually unrolled all the dread, it'd probably be a lot longer.

I decided to just spend a lot of time dressing them up before the interview, maybe cut some uneven ones so that it would look attractive and professional rather than scruffy.

And I'll have to shave close. *argh* curly-haired men shouldn't shave close, but gotta have that "neat look". I'll be in pain for several days after.:(