Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Toxic Relationships. You can't blame others when you are a willing victim.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
To all the dudes on these forums who are willing "victims" to toxic relationships (and yes I said willing) due to your addiction to pvssy, need for validation to friends, family and your internal insecurities that you mask in public as well as needing someone to "complete" you as if you are a broken person to begin with, watch videos by begood4000 on youtube.

I wound up finding this dudes channel (how I don't remember) but my thoughts and how I am IRL is EXACTLY how this guy thinks. If I see red flags even IF I MAY give someone a chance for a short period I don't argue with them let alone call them out on those red flags. I simply let them hang themselves while I act clueless and just go complete ghost as in No Contact For Life.

The KEY is recognizing your own flaws and internal issues. Once you resolve them HONESTLY it's a cake walk on seeing toxic people for who they are up front while not having any "need" for them to "complete" you or "validate" yourself off of them no matter how good they may look or portray themselves in public. You learn to not waste your time trying to change toxic people, control them, out "game" them let alone get involved with them for a simple need to have a steady lay etc.

The youtuber "begood4000" mostly talks about narcissists and toxic people and what you should do and how to handle them. By simply politely and quietly exiting from them for good or recognizing toxic people up front and avoding them altogether.

Watching the dudes videos is like watching what I already know and why I take words no matter how good and positive they may seem to heart. I don't get mad over it (even if they are phony) nor get my head gassed up. I take words as talk. Period.

Extremely helpful videos (The presenter begood4000 uses a robotic voice thing for his videos which can be annoying to some and has a lot of videos but the content on toxic people, narcissists etc is very eye opening and you'll notice a lot of people out there exhibit those traits even if they aren't a full blown narc.)

You wind up dropping your own ego, taking words with a grain of salt, being fun, confident, outgoing, relaxed while using that knowledge from the videos as power while not needing someone to "complete" you but searching for a GOOD person and you will succeed in life.

Video channel below, Look for the titles you feel like. There's many and the advice is excellent. Ignore it if you want. It's your choice:

https://www.youtube.com/user/begood4000/videos

Here's two videos to start. They talk about narcissists but could be applied to toxic people in general. And there are several who reside on these forums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBHtMko_2Go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUvmWYWblnc

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been looking for something good to watch this year. Going to give these videos a look. Thanks for sharing.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Zapp Brannigan said:
Been looking for something good to watch this year. Going to give these videos a look. Thanks for sharing.
Even though the videos are geared towards narcissists they're def a good look to watch to pick up signs from people in general.

Same stuff the guy talks about (though using an animated voice) I've always done. Literally act like nothings wrong, no confrontation and just leave toxic people where I found them never going back. No matter what.

You just have to replace thinking "narcissists" with almost anyone when listening to the videos and you'll remember people you've known in the past who have those bad characteristics.

If you ingrain these videos in your mind without getting negative thoughts about everyone/ becoming jaded/bitter while also seriously and truthfully doing some self reflection on your own (our own) faults and resolving them toxic people become nothing but passers by on the street.

I am literally the same way the presenter is without explaining it over and over. I just go ghost no matter who it is. No time for diseased minded people no matter how hot they are or who they may be. Life's too short to waste.

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, thanks for digging it up.
Screening and avoiding toxic people is a lesson for life, not just for pickup. The "please help me" trap is unfortunately a very efficient one and will often be used by BPDs as well. You can literally ruin your life, whether it be on your job or in your LTR/marriage.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Moroder said:
Good stuff, thanks for digging it up.
Screening and avoiding toxic people is a lesson for life, not just for pickup. The "please help me" trap is unfortunately a very efficient one and will often be used by BPDs as well. You can literally ruin your life, whether it be on your job or in your LTR/marriage.

The problem is there's too many low self esteemed control freaks on SS. It's not just the chicks. You cannot blame sh1t if that's what you prefer to play with. Simple as that. Dudes want to "game" the damaged instead of dropping them, bettering themselves and fixing their own issues and maybe finding someone they'd never dreamed they could get.

I usually check out youtube when I have downtime. I wound up finding one of begood400 video's and started watching others (the narccissist ones) and not taking them as simply "narcissist" only but as toxic people I've known in the past that I've went ghost on for life. (And some of them were very "high up" in life but complete piles of garbage as people.) The dude begood4000 literally thinks exactly the way I do but I don't make countless videos etc. or dwell on that stuff. It's knowing it, not caring if others care or if you don't "look good" for dropping certain people (as in status building types that everyone else would kiss their azz to get ahead).

Most dudes on here are the types to vehimently deny they put pvzzy on a pedestal yet do regardless. I'm the type whom doesn't but I don't get negative about it. I simply see things for what they are and keep it normal.

Again. Most don't want help. They want to control everything around them and or complain thinking things will change to suit themselves. It's a waste of their own life.