Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Towards Manhood!

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Revolution Of The Man

In every age this world has encountered, there have been a few great minds. Wether they be for philosophy, art, astronomy, etc. In this growing world, it is very possible that a few great minds have blessed us with our presence. Though, most have probably been labeled crazy, or liberal. Well, to be liberal is to be evolutionary. Without rebels, new thinkers, and philosophers, this great country of ours, america, would have never been founded. These great minds prove that the pen is mightier than the sword. They simply inspire each man to stand up for what he believes in. To say NO to the people trying to oppress him.

During the beginning of our country, in the mid 1700's, some of the greatest minds in history fatefully brought together to inspire and create some of the best ideas of the time.

Luckily, through the medium of the internet, some of us men can be exposed to great minds, where we otherwise would have been screened from seeing and hearing. I think that most of the people on SoSuave.com are just average Joe's helping each other out from time to time. BUT thanks to a few revolutionary minds, MEN like Pook, and a FEW others have stood up to lead. They are the few that have awoke, only to find the rest of mankind still sleeping.

Pook, instead of praising your work, I need to criticize you. With great power, comes great responsibility. You have been given a gift. I ask you to now stand up, and let your voice be heard. Share with us, and all men your all knowing knowledge. Your word leads us. I ask you to simply lead. I know that we will follow. In theory, or in reality, I consider you the source from which mindset should follow.

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
in other words, nice post dood!

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post needs to be bumped.

People who haven't read, read.

People who have, re-read.