Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tOuGHhHhHhH SITUATION

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting situation........
Theres this girl that im talkin to right now.. she used to be real close to my ex girl friend a couple of years back... She then moved away for about a year and she came back about 3-4 months ago... So she knows about my past and about me being a "lady's man" cause i flirt alot or w/e. So I got her number.... No big deal, she gives it out alot, I really started talkin to her about a week and a half ago. Havent called her yet, and i made her a bet that i would get with her in 2 weeks, i got about a week left. When i was talkin to her in school last week, she told me this "Im not like the rest of YOUR girls, im not easy. She also tells me that she knows my game whenever i complement her. So i was talkin to her monday... i made believe i lost her number and i asked her for it again and when i asked her for it, at the same time some other kid asks her for her number right infront of me after i get it, she gives it to him and then turns around to me and tells me "dont worry i've known him for a long time, hes just a friend." Ofcourse i acted like i didnt care. So I asked her when me an her are going to hang out... at first she tells me shes "always" buissy(You know, trying to play like shes hard to get or w/e) then she tells me she doesnt know, whenever and for me to just call her and we'll figure it out. So i was talkin to her today and i was being a jerk telling her that I KNOW she wants me..... and she tells me "no i dont, havent u figured it out by now?"
For some reason I feel like she got the upper hand on me... I honestly dont know if she likes me but im trying to be as ****y as possible.... how can i change things up on her? What would a true dj do in a situation like this.... by the way, this girl is a veryyy pretty girl, I remmember one day somethng like 5 guys asked her for her number. So she is definitely used to guys trying to get with her.
Now I know you guys would probably tell me not to treat her so good or w/e, but the thing is, I'm leaving for vacation on the 28th of this month, that means i got something like 9 days left and i reallly wanna get with this girl before then (since im going to be gone for about a month and a half.)

So what should I do? i think this girl is feelin me, what do u guys think? I know this is a tough subject but I REALLLLLY NEED THIS ONE GUYS. pleaseeeeee try to help, If this works then WE pulled it off, so lets see what this site can do.

journey

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it sounds she believes she has figured out you and your game, so do something unpredictable and see what happens

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
She also tells me that she knows my game whenever i complement her.

You probably know this:

Compliment her ONCE about something that expresses her taste or style or choice (not her physical features, right??) Don't make it a big thing. The best compliments are where you give off that you're not complimenting her but she feels it as a compliment. And--I shouldn't have to say this--don't compliment her every time you see her. I doubt you are, but you may be doing something too obvious and predictable and she's telling you your game isn't ready for the big leagues yet (that means ready for her...)

So I asked her when me an her are going to hang out...

Weak. Quit pyssy-footing around and ask her out.

College BOYS ask "when we gonna hang out?"

A man has an event, a date, a time and handles it.

There's a difference and she knows it. A girl as hot as you describe knows she can have any BOY she wants, so she doesn't want that, she wants something more sophisticated and valuable: a man.

...at first she tells me shes "always" buissy(You know, trying to play like shes hard to get or w/e) then she tells me she doesnt know, whenever and for me to just call her and we'll figure it out.

She's doing that hard to get thing as you say, but it's also a fuzzy reply suggesting that your approach won't get a sale from her. If she was interested and you had a good approach, she would say "yes" or say she couldn't and suggest an alternative. You're getting fuzz, which is really a statement saying your approach doesn't measure up to what will really trigger her interest--she isn't planning to handle it this way, she's just reacting to what you threw at her and it was wanting...

...but the thing is, I'm leaving for vacation on the 28th of this month, that means i got something like 9 days left and i reallly wanna get with this girl before then (since im going to be gone for about a month and a half.)....but I REALLLLLY NEED THIS ONE GUYS. pleaseeeeee try to help, If this works then WE pulled it off, so lets see what this site can do.

Maybe you can do a hardcore DJ play. Someone else will provide some answers. I'd say you can go out and NOT DO WHAT SHE EXPECTS--which is try to get with her. Then go on your trip. Let her miss you. Let her dream about you based on your hot but uncomsumated date. Let her anticipate your return.

Then return. Call her a few days later. The rest is your problem. :D

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well i can totally sympathize with you on this situation. For the last few years as i can recall the girls that all knew me got the vibe that i was a smooth "ladies man" and all had their guard up. I mean I would wear sexual shirts and make the outright claim to every girl I knew that they totally wanted me and couldn't have me. Many many girls would see the results as all of their friends and girls they knew succumbed and ended up getting with me and all trying to be "the one" in my life.

So the ones that i hadn't scored with hence tried the whole, "you think you're awesome but you aren't good enough for me routine". At first it really shook me at how they blatantly declared they wouldn't be attracted to a guy like me, or they were interested in nice guys, or other crap like that. But the point you must remember is it is utterly crap. They are simply setting up defenses not to become like all the other girls on your trophy case display of who you hooked up with and who wanted to be only yours but you couldnt have.

So what you need to do about this one is say to her something along the lines of, "listen, there is this new movie that came out and it really looks fun, so why don't we go check it out this friday, we'll have a really good time". You can change movie to whatever you normally do with your women in a night of activity but the point is to set something up with her quick. Maybe show some spontaneity with her, and call her up and be like I feel like having fun, let's go out and have some exciting. That is something i do and a lot of DJs dont but i don't like setting things up in advance. If she tries to say she has other things to do, the best thing to do as always is laugh, tell her to blow those other things off and come hang out with you, as you will be far more exciting and fun than the rest. Then when you get her out with you just lay the mack down and be totally physical in a fun playing way, take her back to your place and let her have it. Don't back down on her words if she playfully tells you no or whatever unless she is serious. If she earnestly rejects your advances once you get her out, then it looks like your time frame is a little off and you won't be able to score with her, but in personal experience I've never not been able to score with a chick i have wanted to with that mindset. So I'm confident you will have no problem. Good luck bro hope that helps.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's fcuking gagging to be one of "your girls".
Go for it.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree w TesuqueRed on this one, just go on your trip and have fun. it looks like she has her defenses up ready for any of your tactics or strategies of getting w/her, despite imo she does have some interest in you, i think shes just wanna see if your gonna supplicate.

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me like you're trying to ask this girls pemission. Don't do that. You're basically giving them the power. Saying, "DO you want to..." is not the way to go. If you're going to ask a question say something like, "Let's get something to eat. Have you been to (insert restaurant here)?" or "What do you feel like eating?" Take charge man.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, here is a shot in the dark.

Tell her your going away, and most of the days left before you go are busy, you know, helping out at the food bank, serving lunch at the shelter, setting up for the charity...etc.

Then when she calls your bluff you can tell her if she wants she can come along.

Either you can get her to come out for drinks with you by tricking her, or do what I'd do, visit the shelter a day or two before and ask if you can serve supper or help out in a day or two. They are always looking for people and you can shock the hell out of her by showing up there with her.

This is the strangest thing I ever thought up, but by telling her "I know you want me" you really gave her all of the power. Good luck!!