tough situation...

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well here's a situation.. one of my good friends and his girlfriend have been going out for about a year. we're all 18. i'm good friends with the guy and pretty good friends with the girl. if they ever break up I definitely would like to go after that girl. there is no way in hell i wanna try to break them up, i just wanna know what i should do to set myself up so i won't be stuck i nthe friends zone and i will have a chance with her when they break up.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, my friend's exes are more or less forbidden fruit. If they break up, I would wait until I knew my friend was totally and completely over her before I make a move at all.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree....shes untouchable now. He made the move first while you were a chump and did nothing. So the girl is his......next time make the move first and grow some balls.

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you assume alot, son. He made the first move and I was the chump? I didn't even know this girl when they started going out, son.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friends' ex-gfs are pretty much lost causes, even for setting up future prospects. If you want to set up future prospects, you might want to go out and make friends with females and hang out with them. Make friends with their bf as well. You'll end up meeting her friends, and some of them will be single.

Another way to set up future prospects is to get a part time job where there are lots of women. Make aquantances with them, just don't be buddy buddy, or you'll end up in the friend zone. Use light flirting with them. If they find you somewhat attractive, they will let you know when they break up with their bf which is a hint that they want you to ask them out.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd suggest trying to get an idea of what your friend's take on dating a friends ex is.

One of my friends broke up with this girl, I hooked up with her (about 2 or 3 months after he found another bit of fluff to play with).

He was totally pi$$ed off and acted like the girl and I had to get his permission to date (in fact, I think he actually said that!).

Personally, I couldn't care less if a friend decided to date one of my exes, in fact I have offered an exes' phone number because I knew there was interest there. It's not like I still have a mortgage on her or something. Dog in the manger stuff...

However some guys will think that their exes will always belong to them and their reactions can be extreme. Be careful, you can lose friends easily this way.

In hindsight, I would try elsewhere first unless there was a really good connection between the two of you.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt hit that up. just to think....if you bang her....you would picture your friends face on her body. i couldnt fathom being in the same "place" as your friend was. it just disgusting.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are SO many great women out there, and a lot more that are fvckable. You're worried about how to stay out of the friend zone with your good friends girl in case they break up sometime so you can move in.

What makes you think she would be insensitive enough to date her ex's friend even if she liked you? Why do you think she's better than other available girls that you should be spending your time on? What the hell makes you think she's so special that she's worth waiting for for an indeterminate time? There is no reason to wait for any woman, most of all one that will kill your frienship. I could give you tips on staying our of her friend zone, but i'd be doing more to hurt you than help you. You, my friend, need to go out and meet a lot more women so that you can see how insane your question is.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are going to kill your friendship. There are 3 billion women on this planet go get one of those. Stay away from your friends girl. You already know hes not gonna like it so dont do it. Aren't you a DJ? you can get any otehr chick you want stay away from that one!

Mazman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Quick. There's so many girls out there.

Go out and find your own girl.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to Quick.....

dont even waste your time on your friends girl.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All is fair in love and war. That being said there are consequences for any action. Always remember that we live in a universe of cause and effect. However if you are not involved in their break up and he is very much over her, things should be fine for you.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forbidden fruit my green 10 feet long dyck. Excel, If it is over between them, and you have a chance to do her, DO her. Fyck her till she passes out and don't ask no fyckin questions.

voodoolover

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just not something you do, do you know what I mean?

Fair, your friend would have no right to flip over you hooking up with his ex.

But at the same time, you shouldn't be doing it.

Girls come and go, you need to look after your boys.

VL

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Titus
Forbidden fruit my green 10 feet long dyck. Excel, If it is over between them, and you have a chance to do her, DO her. Fyck her till she passes out and don't ask no fyckin questions.
If you would read his post carefully, you would see that they aren't broken up, and excel has no idea if he could even get her. He's just trying to get into a good position in case they ever break up, which might be years down the road. If they were already broken up, and if excel knew she had interest for sure, then there would actually be debate on what to do.

I think excel should question whether it's a coincidence that the only person telling him to go after her is the one who didn't even read what the situation was.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some friend you are...You are hoping that they might break up by thinking the way you do. If only your friend knows that you are just some bastard waiting on the side when he falls.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever touch her. Don't ever even THINK about touching her. She's off-limits if you want to keep your friend. And the relationship probably wouldn't last, because the wicked little triangle would always be in the back of her mind and your mind.

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree entirely with what has been said before. It is that sort of behavior where one doesn't value friendship enough not to go places they don't belong. It has always bothered me in life when my buddies would say things and try to make the moves on one of my ex-girls. It's not like i had any ownership to her or anything, but that is a touchy subject. Even if i said it was ok deep down it would always bother me, as is likely with any man, especially if he was serious with the woman. That's when i realized that these guys weren't really my friends. As a DJ being able to suceed with girls is one of the products we have learned, but this way of life is more than that. It is a mindset where we gain character, and not getting involved in a situation to cause pain to a friend is an obvious trait you need to find in yourself.