Tough guy with a touch

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried something today that actually worked really well.
In my maths class i kinda have a rep of the tough guy and funny guy. Well i had an idea, with these 2 hot chicks infront of me talking i said to my mate sitting on another table next to me "oy name you know if gumby is on tonight" He laughed and the 2 chicks immideantly turned around and looked at me in the eyes and smiled. They asked me if i was being serious and i insisted i was, in disbelieve they turned around and kept saying how cute i was. I think the fact i had the tough guy attitude with a touch of softness in me got them excited. SO my advice is to add a bit of soft touch to ure attitude like i did, example bring a little bear toy to school and sit it on ure desk and watch the chicks melt and ask you about it, the key is to be serious and not ashamed of it.. SO yer tell me what u think and try it out !

Smoothflow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden, but MAN needs to find himself before he is confident enough to do those sweet cuddly things. Become aware.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Just make sure you have the attitude of a TUFF guy or it will back fire BIG TIME.

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn im not gay but i find that bear idea cute as hell.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not quite dude.

what you discovered was, that girls interest is peaked whenever someone goes against what is commonly known of them.

A meek guy barking out orders

a goth looking kid suddenly puts on nice clothes

etc etc etc

do something different and interest levels will rise.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah.. jester is spot on
its because of the change.. being soft had nothing to do with it (in the way u said it did). if u were normally soft and u said that it wouldnt get any excitement.

Im sure everyone has seen this. just like jester said. If a shy dude gives an order or a complaint then ppl think its funny.
Think about why people think **** that babys say is funny/cute.