Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tough fight

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kinda weird, coz I really don't wanna give details about what's going on in my life but at the same time I need your support, guys... It's just personal and has nothing to do with women whatsoever... But if someone could just say "cheer up" to me, it would mean a lot to me... I just gotta express the way I feel, which is as follows:

I'm in one of the toughest fights of my life and it's goddamn hard...I'm not the kind of guy that would ever commit suicide but I could see how someone else in my situation would... FUCK! But I'm not gonna give up and I'm gonna end up on top!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude, getting through rough times can be difficult to say the least.

It's moments like these though, that will define your life and who you really are. Every great person that has ever lived all had special ability to pick themselves back up after they had been beaten down. Now is your chance.

Good luck to you and stay positive. :)

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prostate cancer is tough on anyone, especially since the treatment will leave you with a permanent limp ****.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Die Hard,
Hang in there brother....Get people to pray that the Man in the Sky will give you a lucky break,it happens.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard.

This too shall pass. Keep your head up and keep moving forward. Get good advice from family, friends and experts. Put a plan in place and stick to the plan.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thres been times that my life sucked big time. Enough to make me consider saying fvck it and taking an early bath. It passed though and at times it's rocked, especialy when I got on a roll with pvssy and good times.:cool:
Hang in there! your a long time dead.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To this day, I couldn't bring myself to read your replies. Too confronting, I guess. But I just read them and wanna say thank you to you all...

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you share the gist of whats going on with the fellas here. It serves better to know whats going on; unless of course you feel someone here knows you and that divulging any of such information will be detrimental to you. Family problems, women problems, work problems, and even baby mama's problem I am sure there is someone here that had gone throw it and would be willing to supply you with valuable informations.

shortie

Don Juan
Reaction score
DieHard, times can be tough but there is always light at the end of the tunnel. I have said myself that i dont see the light and right now i still dont but having that thought and hope that there will be that light will get you through anything.

cheer up!!!

change watever you can to get away from your situation, location, environment, people, or watever but doing that will help in many situations.

i dont wanna push you but maybe you should give a generic response as to what is troubling you.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard,

I know I've been beating up on your pretty hard in your other thread. It's meant to be tough love not hurtful. I was checking your post history and saw this one.

The brothers here are right. We can slap some band aids on what wounds you have by telling you to cheer up. However, often telling a few people of your problem (at whatever risk you fear) will kick the whole network here into action to give you assistance.

Also, if it is something that is just to private to share on this forum then please seek out someone professional who will at least listen and not judge and keep things private. Often counselors just cost money and delay the inevitable. However, in your case if you don't feel comfortable sharing with friends, family or the guys in this forum then give a counselor a visit. You might be surprised at how relieved you'll feel by being able to talk to someone about it.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's okay, guys! I just needed to express the feelings of despair I had that day... I am dealing with my situation, I am actively improving it and I had been doing so before the day I started this thread. Things will be okay, I will survive this, I will come out on top. That day, I just had a moment where all my strength was gone, I was done fighting...there was no one to reach out to at that moment so I chose to post about it here.

Sinistar, don't be apologetic about the way you talked to me in the other thread. I don't feel like you were beating up on me. There's nothing wrong with your posts to me in the other thread, they are helpful! I just wish you'd respect my own ability to reason instead of assuming that I'm unable to analyse my own situation and can't see the bigger picture of it :)

Anyway, I understand and appreciate your attempts to make me share my problem here, guys. I just choose not to do so. If that was what I wanted, I would've done it. But all I wanted that day, was to express my feelings of despair and hear someone tell me "it's gonna be okay". That's all I needed and you guys did give it to me! So thank you, it really helped me more than you would think! No need to offer me more than what I asked for, it's okay :)

Last edited:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeahhh! The fight is OVER! It's been really tough but I pushed on through and came out on fukkin top and nothing is gonna stop me now! I feel GREAT! I love you all! :rockon: