Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Touching!

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys do you think touching a woman is enough to seduce her even if she doesn't like you.

A couple of years ago I was almost seduced by a guy I wasn't particularly attracted to. I was drunk and relaxed and he gently stroked the palm of my hand. This might be a quick way to seduce a woman when she is drunk, but I don't think it is enough to keep her interest.

It's the same situation as when you can seduce someone the moment they are in a vulnerable situation (crying over an ex e.t.c), but the next morning they don't want to know. It was a big mistake.

I think touching in the right circumstances can be a form of fast seduction, but I don't think it will make a girl fall in love with you.

What not to do, don't grop, grab or rub your **** against her (like many guys do in night clubs), this will not turn her on.

Don't immediately start stroking her breast or her thigh or even arm (this will give the game away), go for the palm.

As for women being more susceptible to touch than men, in my experience I will never believe that. Sometimes if you accidently bump into a man-he is turned on.

What are your experiences?

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys do you think touching a woman is enough to seduce her even if she doesn't like you.
Not at all. However if you have a killer personality, using KINO will make your game all that much more stronger. If you have a boring personality, she'll repel you.

I believe I posted a tip a long time about using accidental kino to test a woman's IL. I'll see if I can find it...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
What not to do, don't grop, grab or rub your **** against her (like many guys do in night clubs), this will not turn her on.
My girl loves this. ?????????

As for women being more susceptible to touch than men, in my experience I will never believe that. Sometimes if you accidently bump into a man-he is turned on.

Ok, I have also known women who, if the wind blows between their legs on a beautiful day, they'll have an orgasm. *shrugs*

Touching is good, touching works.

Dancing with my g/f's 18 year old sister at last year's Christmas party, she hasn't looked at me the same since

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying to be open-minded, but every time women come to this board it winds up being more of a distraction than anything useful. There have been quite a few distractions lately.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GynecologyEnthusiast
I've been trying to be open-minded, but every time women come to this board it winds up being more of a distraction than anything useful. There have been quite a few distractions lately.

Yeah I've noticed a significant increase in fukkyn Dr. Phill followers, and Oprah ass-kissers, as these dumbass 'please help' requests keep piling in from random women....:rolleyes:

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, it doesn't even take that much for me, looks can do it alone. Ahhh, the perks of being young. :p

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah touching does really work. I got to rumb this girls inner inner thigh and her IL went up a lot. Kino is key....

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MysteryWoman

I know you write this phrase thinking in your mind of a fat, balding, old man, ripe with old sweat, drunk, with a beer in hand.

Note to fat old man: DON'T USE KINO, YOU WILL GET SMACKED! :D

Kino is very powerful, but it is not a magic trick. It will NOT create interest where there is not any. That is the same as saying that a woman wants to have sex with a sweeper just because it made contact with her! Kino will not turn you from a dud into a superman. There needs to be interest.

However, many AFCs will UNDERESTIMATE the interest women really have. "So, I should only use kino if she has interest?" he asks, perplexed by the innane utterances of his female companions. He is thinking that a woman will only have one or two "interests" at a time. His goal now entails finding out if he is one of those lucky gentleman.

Poor AFC, wot you not the true nature of the female! She, being not some asexual being, will be interested in ANY decent guy.

If you consider yourself to be at least "decent", then don't shy away from kino.

It is an outvvard demonstration of your sexuality, why should you stifle it? Sure, if you are methodically strategizing to "use such and such" amount of kino every this-and-that time you are a sick human being. But do not stifle your impulses.

The article on the main website shows the science behind kino. It shows why it works if you are a fairly decent guy. (And I don't think that it is wrong.) The problem lies with those that do not consider themselves "worthy" to communicate with a desired woman sexually. They think they must be some he-man model guy.

Most definitely NOT the case!

A couple of years ago I was almost seduced by a guy I wasn't particularly attracted to. I was drunk and relaxed and he gently stroked the palm of my hand. This might be a quick way to seduce a woman when she is drunk, but I don't think it is enough to keep her interest.

It is THAT powerful, MysteryWoman, that you were ALMOST seduced by a loser!

It's the same situation as when you can seduce someone the moment they are in a vulnerable situation (crying over an ex e.t.c), but the next morning they don't want to know. It was a big mistake.

Sex is used sometimes to escape emotion, like a drug. But not everyone is an addict.

I think touching in the right circumstances can be a form of fast seduction, but I don't think it will make a girl fall in love with you.

Love/Lust...same difference! :D

Don't immediately start stroking her breast or her thigh or even arm (this will give the game away), go for the palm.

Don't be fooled guys, she is not turned off by the actions that she describes. She is turned off by the blatant EGO that is portrayed by these types of guys.

The man was probably "turned on" anyways. (Or he was "snapped back" and forced to take notice.) Just like women are "turned on" by default, they don't even need to be "snapped back".

(Although I hope a man cannot be turned on just by bumping into him...I bumped into a guy a few days ago! Oh shi...) :D

What are your experiences?

Never underestimate the power of touch. Sometimes it brings out even more elements in YOU then you would imagine!

Last edited:

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post icepick.

Is this a case of what a woman say's she wants is completely different to what she really wants?

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay then guys, go to night clubs and start rubbing your **** against a girl you are dancing with.

Start stroking her tits and tigh straight away.

Come back and let me know how successful you were?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay then guys, go to night clubs and start rubbing your **** against a girl you are dancing with.

I take it you don't get out to clubs much MW.... cuz here in the states, in some clubs, it's all that. In fact, watch some MTV, you can see how it's done. Ever heard of Dirty dancing MW? Well here in the states, it's Dirty Dirty Dancing. I'm talking about you dancing there, they dancing in front of you, bending over, or bending down, it's not because they are tired MM. LOL! I've seen women do things on the floor, it would make you blush.

Besides, there is a lot of women on this Earth, and it sounds like you're trying to speak for them all, that's not fair MW. Just like when I say, women do get freaky on the floor, I don't speak for every women out there, but they out there.

Last edited:

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Troll

TDK4

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I can agree with is how powerful kino is. I once read on this site along the lines of, we as people are a cold society who aren't close and thus don't touch one another. But When someone actually does stop to touch you it can send shivers down your spine. Proof of this? Well there is this girl at work who approached and started talking to me, She is an outright flirt. I'm not even interested in this girl, she is a 4 or 5 at the best. Well anyway she started rubbing her hands on the side of my stomach. I was pretty stunned!!! The effect worked, it raised my IL for about 5 minutes but then I told myself "F'N' IGNORE HER!
But the touch from another human is indeed verty powerful.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you realise that virtually 90 percent of guy in England will rub their ****s against you whilst dancing in a night club, yet being gentally stroked by someond on the hand is more arousing!

But than I am a woman, so you guys can reverse what I am saying.

Tips for other women on this forum, when giving guys advice tell them opposite from what you really want-and then they will reverse it. I've cracked the D.J code.

Now must try and gently touch that cute hot guy I'm after!:D

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you realise that virtually 90 percent of guy in England will rub their ****s against you whilst dancing in a night club, yet being gentally stroked by someond on the hand is more arousing!

But than I am a woman, so you guys can reverse what I am saying.

Tips for other women on this forum, when giving guys advice tell them opposite from what you really want-and then they will reverse it. I've cracked the D.J code.

Now must try and gently touch that cute hot guy I'm after!:D
She's figured us out buds!! ;)

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women on this board??

You give us too much credit... Actually its not the fact that I don't enjoy women posters...Actually I enjoy your posts... The problem I have is with your fukkyn motive for being here..

Why are women posters on this board???????
What do you really benefit from dishing out unwanted advice???????

The premace of this forum is to get into womens panties, or sugarcoated..'How to date women'..

How do you guys fit into the scheme of things...???

My perception of women on this board is strictly attention and ego oriented.. Other than that, I cannot think of why you guys stay here and try to mingle.

Just my .02 cents.....:rolleyes:

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't stop touching........

Believe me I don't care what any girl says touching definately does the trick and if she says it doesn't she's flat out fr****n lying!!! Sometimes, actually for most women most of the time we don't like to admit what gets to us but believe me when I say you guys are typically right on track even if we don't admit it..... Our reactions are dead give aways...............

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Women on this board??

Originally posted by The Edge
You give us too much credit... Actually its not the fact that I don't enjoy women posters...Actually I enjoy your posts... The problem I have is with your fukkyn motive for being here..

Why are women posters on this board???????
What do you really benefit from dishing out unwanted advice???????

The premace of this forum is to get into womens panties, or sugarcoated..'How to date women'..

How do you guys fit into the scheme of things...???

My perception of women on this board is strictly attention and ego oriented.. Other than that, I cannot think of why you guys stay here and try to mingle.

Just my .02 cents.....:rolleyes:

If you want to get into a woman's panties stroke her palm!

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Women on this board??

If you want to get into a woman's panties stroke her palm!
So, in oposition... if I were to stroke a woman's panties, I'd get a handjob instead?