“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

touch her accessories

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
Pretty much as long as i can remember, i used to wear some sort of bracelet. In high school, i got my ears pierced. At time time, i just thought it looked cool. A little while ago, i got these 6 guage spikes in my ears. And i just love them.

I realized the other day, that i have always had an ear fetish (if someone touches/licks my years i am putty in their hards) and i loved holding hands and touching. I realized that those accessories, were what got me attention to those places. I never realized it, but i was subconciously trying to bring attention to those parts of the body cuz i like being touched there.

I realized, if it worked for me, it has to work on girls too. So i tried it out, and every time i see a girl with an interesting accessory, like a flower in her hair, i touch it and compliment.... They love it.... after all, thats what they are wearing it for.

I figure... why else would a girl wear a toe ring... to put socks and shoes over it??? Cuz they like gettin attention to their feet!. Why would they get their belly pierced if they werent gonna show it off...right?

So touch every single piece of accessory they have. compliment it, and they will be putty in your hands, if done casually. after all, they like it, thats why they wore it..

and girls with nipple piercings are willing to show it, thats what they got it for.

now, i may be wrong, id love some feedback for people who have tired, or do the same thing. thanks dj's
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Spike: "Hey, Baby!"

[Walks up and pulls on girls earings]

Spike: "Are you turned on yet?"

:p
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Imagine the ones that have this clits pierced! :eek:
 

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Originally posted by crazykid
Imagine the ones that have this clits pierced! :eek:
That reminds me of the chick out of Pulp Fiction... You remember, the one with all the shyt in her face?...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
IT WORKS! Use it when you have contact.
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
mix between compliment and kino..of course it works :)
 
Top