Totally fvcked up my night these 2 cousins did!

Reaction score
These tossers I went clubbing with tonight totally ****ed up my game! I got the numbers of HB9 and HB8 and made out for about half an hour with HB8 and all they could say is "duuuuude, that was total luck!" says uni brow cousin!:mad: Uni Brow has ****ed with one ug chick and says my game is weak and hasn't got the balls to approach ANYONE?! Where does this guy come off making these comments?! Needless to say i gave him a dose of reality and he nearly went crying home to his mama!

Uni Brow cousin went up to HB9 and didn't get her # half hour later I went up and scored the digits and he says "Well if she gave you the number then she must be pretty drunk...."

I was pissed off at the loser that has fvcked one chick in his whole 19yrs and he has the audacity to flame me on my LOOKS?! Mr UNI BROW?! ****en faggot cousin. Cousin #2 was cool though, he didn't knock my game even though he didn't pick up but didn't knock game like big time faggot cousin #1. These people totally knock your game when they are bonafide UGS and think you got lucky?! FAGGOT! Nearly punched his pvssy ass out!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often people tend to justify other people success as "being lucky" to make themselves feel better about their lack of success.

Just ignore your cousin and don't let him bring your game down.

He is a Jealous insecure chump.

Reaction score
Thanks DJDamage. The thing is I asked a few girls about our looks compared, he is slightly more buff but his face is "Butt ugly", while I have a more "handsome" face. He's ****ed one chick in his life(an UG too) and he has the audacity to question my game when I get two babes #'s?! I see why I never liked this cousin... Totally makes you questions your looks and game even though he's total ACF.