Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Totally and completely frustrated

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vent mode ...

I recently moved back to the l.a. area. In an effort to meet some women, I walk around a lot on streets, malls, and bookstores.

I go out during the early afternoon, or sometimes in the early evenings, and in a couple hours time I'll see between 1 and a few girls that I'd like to talk to. They're rarely alone however; they have a guy with them, they're in a group, or 1 female friend with them. Plus, I don't have the time or energy to be going out every single day for hours looking for a couple decent opportunities to talk to women.

Its frustrating as hell not knowing where to go. I just came back from an hour and a half of walking around Old Town Pasadena, in that whole time I saw one attractive girl that wasn't with a guy already. She was with a friend, and neither one looked very open to being talked to. Sure, I should have talked to them, but when you don't have much social interaction with people in general, makes it impossible to strike up a natural, relaxed conversation with 2 women.

My confidence is not very high from a lifetime of not having success with women. I know that the only way to turn it around is to cold approach cold approach cold approach.

When I was in grad school this was easier, since there were many good looking girls around. Now that I'm out of school, there are next to no opportunities.

You go out in the early evening, and no one is alone. Everyone is out in a group, at restaurants and just walking around.

Approaching a group of 2 girls is not going to go well unless you already have some confidence, are upbeat, etc. I'm not there right now. I've been there before, and I know I'm not there mentally and haven't been there in months.

I have no freaking idea what to do. I live in a part of l.a. that does not have many good looking women. I am not willing to drive far away. Moving is not an option at the moment, due to no income (still looking for a job).

Bars/clubs are a waste of time. I've had enough experience with them to know that you have to go in with a lot of confidence (or be very good looking) in order to have any kind of success whatsoever. In fact, bars and clubs just lower your confidence, compared to cold approaches on the street, which raises it.

I know I won't meet women at work. My field is working with computers, and there are almost never any girls in that field (software engineering). Its totally male-dominated. And they're not the type of guys that will be introducing you to any women, either. I know this from experience.

Online dating sucks. I don't photograph well enough to get the girls I'm interested in. That sounds negative, but the only dates I've had from the internet were the ones I didn't show my picture, so I'm just basing it off experience.

I don't even know how you could hold down a job and meet women at the same time. How could you do a bootcamp if you're working a 9 to 5. I'm trying to use this time where I'm looking for a job, to take advantage of it and learn how to meet women.

My goal is to be able to go up to a girl and have the BELIEF that it will go well (instead of in the back of my mind knowing that the past 100 girls I've gone up to, 99 have not gone well). Without that belief, success is either very difficult or maybe impossible.

I had to stop working out due to health problems. I'm getting surgery next week that hopefully, cross fingers, will resolve those problems. After I recover, and if I feel well enough to work out again, I will. I know in the past, that helped me a lot (not for results of getting bigger, but just making me feel better/more optimistic).

Anyways, there's no ****ing point to this post from anyone else's perspective - I wrote it down because its therepeutic to get this **** out instead of just having these thoughts in your head. If anyone has advice, its appreciated. If you feel like flaming the **** out of me for posting whiney stuff that sounds negative, then do that, whatever.

I'm just frustrated and have no idea how to change things. Maybe I should try to run Boot Camp. I've tried in the past but always failed at the week where you have to actually get numbers ... and that was while having the benefit of being in school. Also thinking of doing a steroid cycle. Ya, I could get buff with 2 years of working out, but that means 2 more years of being celibate (and I'm already going on 2 1/2 years of no sex). Or I could just do an 8 week cycle of juice.

Personally, I want to figure out how to get good looking girls without having to get buff. It doesn't stop other guys, I don't think it should stop me.

peace

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bobbob

I recently moved back to the l.a. area. In an effort to meet some women, I walk around a lot on streets, malls, and bookstores.

I go out during the early afternoon, or sometimes in the early evenings, and in a couple hours time I'll see between 1 and a few girls that I'd like to talk to. They're rarely alone however;
I guess you have to use the right time.
Lets get to teh specifics:
You need to figure out what time is most popular, i.e. when there are a lot of people in bookstores: just ask somebody who works there "what is the busiest time in th store?"
I guess for bookstores it is about 1-4pm on sat... but it all depends. Same with malls\other stores.

Consider using your lunch time: bring lunch with you, try eat it before\after lunch time and go out during lunch: lots of women go to malls\stores at this time.

And also you didn't mentioned anything about yoiur weekends. Try to use them as well.

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the Starbucks in Old Town. That place always has a lot of attractive women. I used to live in Pasadena, so I know. All the clubs there suck.

Good luck on your search

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, you'll probably take some flames for this post and you probably should. But I decided I'd be constructive instead of trying to flame some sense into you :D

You're in a very negative headspace right now and I can honestly say that NOTHING you do with women will work for you if you're in that kind of a place. You need to get the INSIDE together first.

All the venues you mentioned for meeting women are actually good places to meet them if you have the right frame for yourself. If you're running around trying to talk to women with no self confidence and full of negativity nothing will work - not even the buffed steroid fed body. Trust me. I'm a very good looking guy and was into hardcore bodybuilding for years. I couldn't attract a woman back then for sh!t because my inner game was crap.

Take your steroid money and get David Ds advanced series and mastery series. Hell get all his stuff. I did! You need to get your reality handled first or 10,000 cold approaches won't do sh!t for you.

Good luck,

gixx

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also look at health, nutrition, etc. to see if there is some biochem aspect. Mood can go negative in this case which basically makes you anethema to women.

brat-buster

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's all upstairs

Take your steroid money and get David Ds advanced series and mastery series

Use whatever money you can these are worth it. You can get them for next to nohting up front all you need is a bank accont or credit card. I was married for 16 years and got divorced. I bought theses after the divorce cuz i had no clue how to deal with/date/appraoch women. Best investment I made.

These cd's will help you get going in the right direction.

Good luck

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bobbob

YOU NEED A WINGMAN

women do not walk alone very often

they are taught from birth that it is unsafe

you need a wingman to work the sets of 2 chicks or 3 chicks

preferably a wingman who has more experience than you that you can learn from

good luck :)

Lost In Translation :D