chlywly
daneelo S
don_juan_20
elimidate
krassus
synthesis
sushi
toronto's finest

(i won't be able to edit this post for long, so scroll down to check for an updated list just in case)

Last edited:

Apollo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet, I'm #1!!

Anyways, I'm not a 'true' T.O. Dj, I live about 40 min away, but hey, that's close enough ;)

Toronto's Finest

Don Juan
Reaction score
ye ye ye!

Toronto has lots of fine ass women starting university this september, who wants to give the double cohort a Toronto style welcome I'm all up for getting a wingman for U of T or U of York!

Toronto's Finest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's all meet up!

Hey, I just had an idea...

Why don't we have a meeting at a Tim Hortons or something for all the DJ's in Toronto, somewhere in the middle like Kennedy/Ellesmere? We'll have a regular meeting once a month on a Saturday afternoon (Saturday night is for macking so that's out of the question ;) ), that way we can talk about strategies/good locations in a relaxed social atmosphere, and if any of us needs a wingman for that night, any 2 that show up for that regular meeting will be able to go hit the town for some serious pickups! Let's just have one meeting first, and get the ball rolling from there! And there's no pressure to show up, and we won't advertise it to anyone outside our group (that way no random lurkers on this forum will show up just to gawk and not talk).

What do you guys think?

There's nothing better than a support system to keep the weaker DJ's motivated and the stronger ones with a supply of wingmen and support if they ever fall off their game.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good, but why not make it a bar instead of a tim hortons? And since when is Kennedy in the "middle"?! You're cheating! :D

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and azn_dj11 hit the beaches (I made a thread of it in the highschool forum called "A truth problem..."

Please read it, its a field report sorta lol.

Read it here

SuSHI.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a great idea for us all to get together sometime, shoot the **** meet up, lets set date..pick a place and baam. :D I myself am up in Richmondhill so obviously anything thats closer to the north or cenrtal would ring better in my ears..

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say downtown! There's tons of sh1t to do down there, plenty of great spots to meet up and hang out. Updated list:

apollo
azn_dj11 - azn
bagheera
chlywly - rus
daneelo s - rus
dibilus - azn
don_juan_20 - rus
elimidate
ice cold - rus
krassus - rus
synthesis
sushi - azn
toronto's finest

Last edited:

dibilus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im first year at York U and part of the double cohort. Damn uni is so hard. I already drop one course. Couldnt handle it. How do u all djs manage to find the time to work/study/sarge?! BTW kennedy/ellesmere seems good, right in centre of GTA.
Toronto's finest which uni u go to?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless I am the only one TO DJ who's under 19, I don't think a bar would be a good idea for a meeting. A coffee shop would be much better.

Then, if you want to meet, I'd advise against "discussing strategies" as a main reason. I'd think it would be good to meet once, to see what the other DJs look like. How advanced they are and to maybe pick a wing if you're a good match.

You can discuss strategies here, on the net. Better feedback and much more convenient.

However I think a nice idea would be to create an NLP/SS workshop. I have a nice theoretical background in this, and I layed 3 chicks using SS. So I could teach the lessons and basically structure the material so that it's digestible.

Anybody interested?

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dibilus
Im first year at York U and part of the double cohort. Damn uni is so hard. I already drop one course. Couldnt handle it. How do u all djs manage to find the time to work/study/sarge?! BTW kennedy/ellesmere seems good, right in centre of GTA.
Toronto's finest which uni u go to?
I'm @ york as well :) Would be my third year, but I took a year off to work.. How do we find time? time management. :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The NLP/SS stuff sounds great, i was just discussing it with chlywly last night. I think we SHOULD share strategies in real life though, that's a given. We can fall back to the net when we want to hear from people who aren't in our area, but there's no reason to only discuss these things on the net with people we can talk to in real life. On the net, a lot of things get lost in translation so to speak.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, sounds reasonable

I suggest saturday october 25th

Place: TBA

Anybody else interested in NLP/SS?

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested in NLP/SS :) And can garauntee that it works as i've used it without knowing the technical terms before lol... It's interesting.

Exodus

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm happily in an ltr; would there be any point in coming ?

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Exodus
i'm happily in an ltr; would there be any point in coming ?
Sure to meet new people, or to learn from people with major LTR experience <- :)