Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Topics that gain girls interest

RY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized that whenever I meet girls at the club or any time I have one on one with girls either I hit it off with them completely or I just don't at all. I mean i unerstand you can't hit it off with all of them. But what I want to know is what topics do you talk to girls about that get them interested in you. I mean I don't have money or cars or anything like that so bling bling ain't it unless I lie about it. i've heard talking about sexual stuff gets em hooked but I don't know how to get started in on that you know. I can't be talking to them about how great school is going then how much I like doing it doggystyle. So what do you guys talk about to girls to get them hooked?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its often hard to keep a conversation going, the non verbal stuff is always easier but heck you cant not talk, im not sure sure aobut tlaking aoubt her boobs, how aobut compliementing what shes wearing and then starts talking about clothes (she iwll love that) and ask many open ended questions, but do remmber to say tinhgs not just ask questions, as its a conversation not an interveiw, just do not hog the ocnversation, that would be a nig mistake. If you want to tlak dirty, do it slowly, just start flirting and then just increase the intensity of what you are saying.

hope i have been a help

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience the best thing you can do is ask her about herself, then somehow start a thread of conversation based on something she's mentioned. It's hard at first but works well if you can pull it off.

For example:-

You: "Hi, so what do you do?"
Her: "I'm a college..."
You: "Oh right at xxxxx?"
Her: "Yes"
You: "What do you study?"
Her: "Nursing"
You: "Ah nursing, yes I have a cousing who's doing nursing, she really enjoys it, she does complain though about the long hours, that must make you feel tired, but I bet its all worth it in the end?"

Her: <rambles on about nursing and how tired it makes her feel>

(once you've got her onto a topic you can then pretty much keep going, all the time though listening for ways to move the subject on)

A bad reply would be....
Her: "Nursing"
You: "Oh ok.......... ermmm... yeah I'm doing computer science...."
You: ".......<looks nervous, she leaves>"

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my most ocmmon ways of keeping a conversation going is that when she tells you something, ask

"hows that working out?"

Then talk about it, but highlighting that you two have a common experience by relating what she has said to something similar of your own. Do remember that you have got to know when to shut-up, and if you feel the conversation is starting to falter, walk off and say sometihng like this if your in a club scenario

"I am just going to find myself a nice 9 out of 10 lady"

Then come back, assuming you don't..and say well, I don't think they might my standards...tlak about the people you saw etc.

Or alternatively, when your conversation is faltering, reverse it and say

"why don't you go and find me a nice blonde, 9 out 0f 10, green eyes, nice smile"

Then say, what are you waiting for go on...and push her gently on the arm.

This should move the topic onto a more sexual level, it says to her your a man who normally is associated with 9 out 10's. The conversation should flow more easily and she will be intrigued by you and your attitiude.

Try it, let me know, how it works for you

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not really what you are saying/talking about, it's more HOW you are talking about it and how you are talking. What feelings/emotions are you projecting etc etc.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a very good point, Kineti[C]harm, that I forgot to mention.

I am sure studies say that something in the region of 90% of communication is non-verbal.

So bear that in mind, think about that side of your interaction what vibes and aura are you conveying, which will naturally be related to your attitiude. Therefore, work on your mindset, if you need to and you should see an improvement in your interactions.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NOUNING!!! NOUNING!!!

Reaction score
Anything that deals with or is about her.

Take a full day to think about this. If you apply a real interest in finding out about HER, your never at a loss for convo.

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about TV, movies, music, celebrities etc is always the best topic.

As those of you familiar with my method know I build attraction through projection of a state in a more dominant frame, so that she matches the said state(sexual state) as people do.

SO I prefer to keep the conversation at a rapport based level only. By similiary/congruence, leading the conversation in to tv/movies etc makes her feel like you know the same people, places and events. This tells her at an intuitive level that you are safe and "like a friend" as

A. What does she talk about with her friends? A lot of times TV, music, celebs, and music. What does she NOT talk like with her friends or people she KNOWs and trust? Q and A, you do not need to probe for information or volunteer information about yourself with someone you already know and hence trust.

B. It is as if you know the same people, places and events. Its like you both ate at the peach pit with dillan and brenda, or both faught the mayor with your good buddies giles and willow, or both know homer simpson and mr burns.

The key is probing for this though. You dont burst out with "hey do you watch MASH? You ask her what she watches, listens to or has seen lately at the movies until you hit on one you also watch, then discuss. If ya run my stuff you then, project masculinity and sexual state, persist to an isolation and proceed to play with each others genitals.

Get laid not liked!
Http://www.dynamicsexlife.com/
"make the ho say no"

EveryGurlsWish22

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) You start a conversation with however you want then pick out key words or phrases from what the person says.
2) You repeat them in what you say then listen for new key words in there next response.
3) You add a little something new into the conversation REPEATING there words you're using as Key words or
phrases.

there are several topics that are GREAT to discuss with women.
But instead of just giving them to you, I want you to do yourself a favor and THINK for a minute.
What topics do women PAY to hear about?
Hint: Cosmo magazine, romance novels, soap operas, nighttime dramas, the fashion channel... etc.
If you think about it, the answer to this question is rather obvious.
For whatever reason, WOMEN tend to LOVE:

-Drama
-Conflict
-Romance
-Famous people and their lives

So... it's really quite easy to enjoy a conversation with a woman about these topics.

Here are a few ideas:

1. Play amateur psychologist to the stars.

Talk about how someone famous is doing something really stupid, then psycho-analyze them.
For instance... right now, Michael Jackson is something like two hundred million dollars in debt. Even though he makes about twenty million dollars a year, he somehow manages to blow it all and then some. He has spent an unimaginable amount of time and money on plastic surgery and skin bleaching... and he reportedly just spent around seven hundred grand digitally darkening his skin tone in a recent video.
This situation is all kinds of BEGGING to be picked apart with a fine-toothed critical mind.
It's also PREGNANT with humor opportunities.

2. Find an interesting-looking group of people and guess what's going on.

Look around you, and find a couple sitting at a table that looks like they're on their first date.
Then start making fun of how the guy is acting, how he's dressed, his posture, or whatever. Talk about how the woman is thinking that he's a dork and how he's not getting any, no matter how many compliments he gives her.
Analyzing what's going on with a close group of others is big fun, and women love it.

3. Make fun of someone famous.

Talk about how a super model is too skinny, or how Ozzy has killed all his brain cells and what a shame it is that he's on TV broadcasting it to millions of viewers.
Make fun of Mariah Carey for gaining weight, being put in the loony bin, and putting out a sucky movie.
All you have to do is read a few gossip magazines to get all kinds of great stuff to make fun of.
It's fun, it's funny, and it's a great way to talk like you're all that.

4. Talk about other people's love lives.

Talk about the problems that others are going through when it comes to love and romance, then volunteer completely ridiculous theories about what's going on.
Mention a friend you had who broke up with his girlfriend because she gained weight, then after you've told the story, make up a random theory about how women who gain weight are actually lesbians.
But make sure it's funny, whatever you invent.
...I think you can "feel me".

The point here is that women are NATURALLY fascinated and drawn to certain topics... so USE THEM.
The REAL benefit of talking to women about topics that really interest them is that you can USE ALL THE OTHER IDEAS THAT YOU'RE LEARNING while you're talking!
You can AMPLIFY THE ATTRACTION as the conversation goes on... as long as you know what else to do as you talk.

Oh, by the way...
Topics to avoid: Rape, kidnapping, stalking, death, chess, computers, comic books, Star Wars, monster trucks, and NSYNC. NEVER talk about topics that might really freak a woman out, or topics that make you look like the biggest loser alive in the beginning. You'll create BAD VIBES that will make any attraction that you've created INSTANTLY disappear. Others to really avoid include talking negatively about yourself, talking about how desperate you are or how long it's been since you've been on a date, asking if she likes you or if you're her "type"... and any other WUSS-BAG topic that makes you look insecure and needy.

RY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff dj's, I appreciate it, I think I got what you guys mean. I think I'll hve to read up more on two things nonverbal communication and projecting dominance. You guys have any favorite links on this site to send me to? Gunwitch I remember you mentioning that. Thanks.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gunwitch
Talking about TV, movies, music, celebrities etc is always the best topic.

As those of you familiar with my method know I build attraction through projection of a state in a more dominant frame, so that she matches the said state(sexual state) as people do.

SO I prefer to keep the conversation at a rapport based level only. By similiary/congruence, leading the conversation in to tv/movies etc makes her feel like you know the same people, places and events. This tells her at an intuitive level that you are safe and "like a friend" as

A. What does she talk about with her friends? A lot of times TV, music, celebs, and music. What does she NOT talk like with her friends or people she KNOWs and trust? Q and A, you do not need to probe for information or volunteer information about yourself with someone you already know and hence trust.

B. It is as if you know the same people, places and events. Its like you both ate at the peach pit with dillan and brenda, or both faught the mayor with your good buddies giles and willow, or both know homer simpson and mr burns.

The key is probing for this though. You dont burst out with "hey do you watch MASH? You ask her what she watches, listens to or has seen lately at the movies until you hit on one you also watch, then discuss. If ya run my stuff you then, project masculinity and sexual state, persist to an isolation and proceed to play with each others genitals.

Get laid not liked!
Http://www.dynamicsexlife.com/
"make the ho say no"

Good to see you on this site Gunwitch. Your input is highly respected in my opinion. Allen should put a link to your site for your e-book on the main page. There are many who could use your method here.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
If you want to tlak dirty, do it slowly, just start flirting and then just increase the intensity of what you are saying.

dude, you are a troll, you can't talk dirty to a girl you just met, unless your aim is to have her boot squarley in your bollax.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
dude, you are a troll, you can't talk dirty to a girl you just met, unless your aim is to have her boot squarley in your bollax.
Bullshit. It can be done, but it takes some big cajones and you better be sure that the girl is receptive to it. You can do it playfully at first (Oh, baby I'm gonna slap that ass!) and slowly build it so that its serious.

It's all about calibration to the social scene, the girl, and what your vibe is. But it is most definitely an advanced tactic, not to be used by a DJ (ie Keyboard Jockey).