Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top ten things to start doing in 2021: 6 of 10.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mentor Someone: Some jobs, or just operating in a personal life, this just happens naturally. When I was an Army officer, it was always expected that you would mentor junior officers assigned under you... and I just carried this on in practice in my civilian life. If you are a parent... you might not realize that you are a 'mentor' but you are. But you should always think of parenting as mentoring. I think many people think of parenting like this... it's all responsibility for care of your children... but you should also not think of this as just responsibility, but also helping your children become successful adults.

I really don't care what you do for a living... there is someone that can benefit from your experience, so find someone you think you can help.. that you want to see succeed and start being a mentor. Why do this? Well, it keeps your skills fresh, keeps you tied in with emerging trends.... connects you with the younger generation so that you don't become one of those pathetic engineers sitting in his cubical who only gets projects for older product lines complaining about new technology. When you mentor you keep fresh, and can learn just as much from them as they learn from you. While they benefit... so do you.