Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top ten things to start doing in 2021: 5 of 10.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question Your Beliefs: This is really hard to do but it is something you should embrace before you move through 6-10 because unless you willing to do this you won't be able to do the rest. I'm not going to go through some Tony Robbins self-help tirade here because honestly it is easy to understand (and it won't cost you $1,000 attending one of his weekend workshops). All you have to do is own that anything based on assumption, that is not clearly backed with objective fact, could be wrong. There really is nothing wrong with making decisions based on assumption, especially if you do not have facts to base your decision, but you have to understand assumption is not fact.

Question your beliefs, evaluate why you believe what you believe. Figure out what is based on fact and what is based on assumption and understand anything based on assumption could be wrong. Sounds simple, why it is really hard to implement is that too often we define ourselves by what we believe, so when our our beliefs are attacked we take it personal... that puts up a self imposed obstacle preventing you from getting from point A to point B. IMO the key to do this is to be careful about what you take in, recognize when you are seeking confirmation bias... in other words, looking for anything that supports your subjective opinion while ignoring anything that challenges your opinion. Don't discount anything: don't blindly follow anything. Ignoring things you might not agree with could cause you to miss opportunity that falls in front of you, and blindly following anything you THINK is right is a road to being conned.

This is something that will help you in all aspects of your life, But, since most here are interested in women and relationships.... lets talk about when you are first introduced to a new woman. The first thing you have to understand is that the introduction does not start when you exchange names and shake hands... the introduction happens when you first become aware of her existence. When you walk into a room, or pass her on the street, you see her... she sees you, that is the introduction. Think of it this way... when you are FORMALLY introduced, what do you know about her? You know what she looks like, and you know her name, so the only difference between when you first notice her and when you shake hands is her name. So it is an assumption when the introduction starts. I had a friend come up to me at a party once and asked about a woman he noticed across the room. I told him I knew her then he asked me to introduce him. I said "You've already been introduced, you noticed her... everything else after that is process." Then I told him to find his balls and go up and talk to her. When the introduction starts is an assumption, so if you realize that the game actually starts even before you talk to her, you are going to do things about how you present yourself, manner, appearance, demeanor even before you talk to her.

Okay, you've noticed her, walked up to talk to her.... now you know you are interested. But all you know about her is assumption... if you start filling in what you don't know with assumption you are either going to build her up and get prematurely attached, if these assumptions a positive, or talk yourself out of going forward if your assumptions are negative. One assumption might be "She's too hot for me, she would never like me... I'm too short, too bald... etc...." Well, the truth is this is an assumption, you don't know until you confirm this with FACT, ask her out and try to move things forward, and if she balks... well now you have FACT nothing is going to happen. On the other end of the continuum, if you have built her up in your mind that she is 'awesome', based on assumption, you might allow yourself to hesitate because of fear you will be rejected or concern you might make a mistake and ruin your chances.

KNOWING comes from FACT, as Socates said thousands of years ago: " The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People being unwilling to do this is the largest crisis taking place in the world today. Comforting lies are simply too addictive for most people to be able to challenge their thinking or beliefs.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Question Your Beliefs: This is really hard to do but it is something you should embrace before you move through 6-10 because unless you willing to do this you won't be able to do the rest. I'm not going to go through some Tony Robbins self-help tirade here because honestly it is easy to understand (and it won't cost you $1,000 attending one of his weekend workshops). All you have to do is own that anything based on assumption, that is not clearly backed with objective fact, could be wrong. There really is nothing wrong with making decisions based on assumption, especially if you do not have facts to base your decision, but you have to understand assumption is not fact.

Question your beliefs, evaluate why you believe what you believe. Figure out what is based on fact and what is based on assumption and understand anything based on assumption could be wrong. Sounds simple, why it is really hard to implement is that too often we define ourselves by what we believe, so when our our beliefs are attacked we take it personal... that puts up a self imposed obstacle preventing you from getting from point A to point B. IMO the key to do this is to be careful about what you take in, recognize when you are seeking confirmation bias... in other words, looking for anything that supports your subjective opinion while ignoring anything that challenges your opinion. Don't discount anything: don't blindly follow anything. Ignoring things you might not agree with could cause you to miss opportunity that falls in front of you, and blindly following anything you THINK is right is a road to being conned.

This is something that will help you in all aspects of your life, But, since most here are interested in women and relationships.... lets talk about when you are first introduced to a new woman. The first thing you have to understand is that the introduction does not start when you exchange names and shake hands... the introduction happens when you first become aware of her existence. When you walk into a room, or pass her on the street, you see her... she sees you, that is the introduction. Think of it this way... when you are FORMALLY introduced, what do you know about her? You know what she looks like, and you know her name, so the only difference between when you first notice her and when you shake hands is her name. So it is an assumption when the introduction starts. I had a friend come up to me at a party once and asked about a woman he noticed across the room. I told him I knew her then he asked me to introduce him. I said "You've already been introduced, you noticed her... everything else after that is process." Then I told him to find his balls and go up and talk to her. When the introduction starts is an assumption, so if you realize that the game actually starts even before you talk to her, you are going to do things about how you present yourself, manner, appearance, demeanor even before you talk to her.

Okay, you've noticed her, walked up to talk to her.... now you know you are interested. But all you know about her is assumption... if you start filling in what you don't know with assumption you are either going to build her up and get prematurely attached, if these assumptions a positive, or talk yourself out of going forward if your assumptions are negative. One assumption might be "She's too hot for me, she would never like me... I'm too short, too bald... etc...." Well, the truth is this is an assumption, you don't know until you confirm this with FACT, ask her out and try to move things forward, and if she balks... well now you have FACT nothing is going to happen. On the other end of the continuum, if you have built her up in your mind that she is 'awesome', based on assumption, you might allow yourself to hesitate because of fear you will be rejected or concern you might make a mistake and ruin your chances.

KNOWING comes from FACT, as Socates said thousands of years ago: " The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
It is challenging to question beliefs.
It never stops at just one related belief.
Before you know it, you've questioned almost everything about a subject and are numb.
It's unsteady ground to stand on but its when the most valuable learning takes place.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I can admit that I am guilty of this close mindedness due to my experience in the game, pickup, and knowing female nature. The reset is the form of tripping, exploring consciousness, and being on my purpose. It is humbling and obliterating at times. The process is damning even. It is so in your face, abrupt, and you can't unsee it. You are not the same person after going through the fire. The question is then what?

I suspect there's fragments of ourselves that are like Cyther wanting to be plugged back into the matrix. No place like home. Anywhere is better. The description of burning away deadwood by Peterson comes to mind. If the blue pills are incinerated, the vast majority of men are ash. They are that hardwired in the matrix and white knight.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Deezed's 'then what?' is my 'now what?'

I work backwards, reverse engineering....I think the physicist Feynman suggested this.

As in, what do I definitely NOT want and what can I NOT tolerate.

Then, I simultaneously strive for better health....now that I know things in this world, I better stay healthy so I retain this knowledge.

Then, I decide what can I volunteer, how can I contribute, what can I give of myself wholeheartedly to people?

If I know things in this world, I can find fun things to do and pleasurable moments to experience to feel satisfied with my days.

And finally, I record. I record my experiences, my thoughts and emotions so that I may one day re-experience them in order to feel comfort and stability in knowing myself as well as retaining the knowledge in the world.

I've been following this pattern for over 35 years. Its a good life.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can admit that I am guilty of this close mindedness due to my experience in the game, pickup, and knowing female nature. The reset is the form of tripping, exploring consciousness, and being on my purpose. It is humbling and obliterating at times. The process is damning even. It is so in your face, abrupt, and you can't unsee it. You are not the same person after going through the fire. The question is then what?

I suspect there's fragments of ourselves that are like Cyther wanting to be plugged back into the matrix. No place like home. Anywhere is better. The description of burning away deadwood by Peterson comes to mind. If the blue pills are incinerated, the vast majority of men are ash. They are that hardwired in the matrix and white knight.
do you think it is every woman is with that nature with no chance for an exception, or at least no chance that you or I will happen upon a favorable exception? perhaps it is like an onion, and there is yet another layer below this ugly one that we can see if stopping for a moment and forget the past and not think about the future. just look at now, perhaps there is yet something to peel back and see. perhaps the matrix is really a dream within a dream and we still are not awake.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you think it is every woman is with that nature with no chance for an exception, or at least no chance that you or I will happen upon a favorable exception?
The data is already there. It is not news. Modern women are not wife material nor able to pair bond. A few links show the slut gonna slut camp followed by beta (red pill) men playing house after the CC. More than 80% of the women are checking out with cash and prizes. Every. It's foolish men deeming they found a gem but basic detective skills and I guarantee that you find her digital footprint and not worthy of your name, marriage nor the risk of your net worth. She gets cash and prizes on the back end and rides the carousel on the front end. Some cuck marries her on the way to the epiphany phase as she nears 30. 18-22 is a booty call. Beta cuck provider scoops up Chad and Tyrones ons.

perhaps it is like an onion, and there is yet another layer below this ugly one that we can see if stopping for a moment and forget the past and not think about the future.
Sounds more like concessions. Or as will smith's wife, a entanglement. Let's throw in its all about love and her poor lifestyle choices don't matter.

A married man once held respect. It's cucked now.

just look at now, perhaps there is yet something to peel back and see. perhaps the matrix is really a dream within a dream and we still are not awake.
In all do respect, it sounds more like a excuse for marrying *****s. But I digress. Another DJ had a thread on perspective. The lens in which I have viewed the world is shaped based on chain gunning cold approach for a decade. A series of experiences with women. I met the good, the bad, the evil. Never met a girl who I would gift her my name, the mother of my child, and play house with. This is not a tiny pool sample. Before the lockdown, in a single night, I put in more work than most guys have did this year, this decade, this lifetime. The patterns are the same. Enough approaches guarantees pulling sooner than later. The data be it marriage, divorce, child custody nor the prevalence of STDs, bastartized children, high kill count, abortion and a series of the crazy among other things make for the white picket fence dated at best.

I am open to any alternative data and experiences. I don't Identify with being mgtow but I refuse marriage nor any such contract nor position in which the state can deem there otherwise.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am open to any alternative data and experiences. I don't Identify with being mgtow but I refuse marriage nor any such contract nor position in which the state can deem there otherwise.
That's a well written and concise position. I don't have any data to bring against it, so I won't try.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work backwards, reverse engineering....I think the physicist Feynman suggested this.
Same here. I don't know how anyone else can live to be honest... but I see it all the time. BACKWARDS PLANNING is the only way to go. You figure out where you want to be and when, then you back out of that to today... and set benchmarks. Everyone should do this... it's Project Management 101.

But I see this everyday... it is very frustrating. One of my clients, by contract, EVERY YEAR changes the way they evaluated contractor performance and metrics... they fvcking know they will do this every year, but invariably they won't release the new metrics until 3 months after the contract year starts. For the life of me I can not figure out why in the fvck these people can't start their goaling evaluation process 3 months before the end of the year.... It's like "Oh!!! It's a new contract year... we need to set the new metrics!!!" It's nuts... I bill them an extra $1k per month for working without a contract until the metrics are in place, and they pay it... it's been like this every year for 4 years, so it's cost them an extra $12,000 because they don't backwards plan... they prefer the "Wack a Mole" approach to management.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Same here. I don't know how anyone else can live to be honest... but I see it all the time. BACKWARDS PLANNING is the only way to go. You figure out where you want to be and when, then you back out of that to today... and set benchmarks. Everyone should do this... it's Project Management 101.

But I see this everyday... it is very frustrating. One of my clients, by contract, EVERY YEAR changes the way they evaluated contractor performance and metrics... they fvcking know they will do this every year, but invariably they won't release the new metrics until 3 months after the contract year starts. For the life of me I can not figure out why in the fvck these people can't start their goaling evaluation process 3 months before the end of the year.... It's like "Oh!!! It's a new contract year... we need to set the new metrics!!!" It's nuts... I bill them an extra $1k per month for working without a contract until the metrics are in place, and they pay it... it's been like this every year for 4 years, so it's cost them an extra $12,000 because they don't backwards plan... they prefer the "Wack a Mole" approach to management.
bonus for you! but frustrating...looking forward to your #6 RangerMlke

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a well written and concise position. I don't have any data to bring against it, so I won't try.
I am more sigma than the sort to beat my chest and preach alpha. I think fellas like trad cons and guys like Peterson offer a good argument for conservatism but buds daughter is still getting trained by the Tate bros. I would love to see the vid leak. More incline to watch the world burn. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can.