Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top ten things to start doing in 2021: 1 of 10.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From now until the end of this cr@ppy @ss year I'll be posting the top 10 things you should do for a better life going forward.

1. Fvck Your Mission: I cringe every time I hear someone say they are chasing their 'dream'... It's good to have a plan, but that is all it is a plan. It's like Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke once said "No plan survives first contact with the enemy". Your 'dream' should be a baseline from which you can deviate. For every Steve Jobs, there are thousands of people who have had their lives ruined chasing their 'dream'. It is a MYTH that all you have to do is work hard and stay focused on your mission and all will turn out well.

Okay, if you are going to toss out your dreams and mission, what should you do? Well, you have to have a plan, but that plan and PURPOSE, should have a series of small baseline events that measures your progress, and be prepared to deviate from that plan if another opportunity or insurmountable obstacle presents itself. You are NOT your dream, do not allow your self to be crushed when what you want does not come to fruition. The worst thing you can do in life is to continue to re-enforce failure. The second worst thing you can do in life is to not take advantage of an opportunity that drops in front of you. If you are focused on your 'dream' you will miss the boat on the two most important aspects of a successful life, and keeps you from appreciating what you have.

This is like advice if give all the time when it comes to women. There will be some dude who is pursuing a particular chick... and they are wondering what they need to do to get the chick. Well.... this is getting ahead of themselves. The 'plan', should have objective benchmarks, (1) Ask for her number. (2) Ask her out. (3) See if she actually shows up. (4) See how the date goes.... You see... it's a series of gates... at any point along the way things don't plan out... deviate your plan and make a new plan (chick). Your life should be the same way... stop thinking in terms of 'dreams' and start thinking of your life as 'intent', because microscopically few people ever really have their 'dreams' come true.
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Helmuth_von_Moltke_the_Elder