Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top Ten master don juan tips from a master DJ (part 1)

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok ok...its been awhile since I've been here and I really have no reason TO BE here seeing as my best days are behind me. Im actually tired of the chase and cant stand cheating..however I this site did mold me into The man that was able to snatch up a very attractive young lady.. So with much ado here Are my top ten tips for you still playing the field from years of experience.

1. Women react to sincerity It's not enough to jammer lines to a woman and she can tell if you have a hidden agenda. If you like her be serious. But remember there is a fine line between being serious and creepy.

2. Dont think! DO! This is the bread and butter. This is what most of you have a problem with. Stop thinking. Literally! next time you see a girl and you know what you want to do, do it! Respectably that is, I mean if you want to talk to her please dont mop about what you wont get because chances are you won't! but atleast you were able to own her attention for a couple of minutes!

3. SMILE...SMILE...SMILE This is your number one weapon. Women are suckers for a guys smile. When approaching smile, when entering a room smile. This signals to a woman that you are a confident man. A man that wont hurt her. It's almost like currency and the women who lack smiles in their lives will subconsciously want yours. Women are so insecure you can immediately become the most attractive person in the room if you just smile, trust me they know when its fake too!

4. Be unpredictable this is for the guys who are ljbf and or in a relationship and want more out of it. Dont ask me why but women NEEED nostalgia!! what this means is she wants you around. Dont give it to her every time she asks. Every other time is great. Tell her your coming over and then don't. tell her you fell asleep. But make sure when you do things like this your relationship is good. Or the last time you where with her it was a blast. This creates a nostalgic feeling inside of her. The same feeling you get when girls flake on you! it works both ways. why not your way.

5. Have a hobby/job you love This my friend will be the reason she likes you so much. This hobby is the "mystery" that she wants to unravel, and please, dont tell her what you do. It could be as harmless as gardening. But when she asks where your going, just say "i have to go do something". The mystery gets her blood boiling and it gives her a sense of not knowing you completely. She becomes drawn to you.

Now i dont expect you to do all of these are any of these. But all of these have worked for me. I naturally do all of these and I must say Im pretty happy with my track record. Stay tuned for Part 2. Happy Sarging my friends

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
This is great. I like don't think just do, you know you want her now go get her. All very simple and great advice. I need to incorporate #2 more often

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
this is good stuff...simple yet effective and true