Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top Reasons Why You Rn't Getting Laid According To Sosousage

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
u can get laid without social media but the younger woman the more she is impressed by your online presence and amount of followers (or disgusted)
Social media is a disaster I think. I have facebook, I admit it but I don't post on it much. I don't post bathroom selfies, I don't post photos of my meal, in my car etc. Mostly just friends, coworkers, relatives I use it for. Of course the ones doing all the postings are mostly my female relatives and coworkers.

There is a big difference. Like the males on my friends list they don't post very many photos and post in general. My female relatives and coworkers, especially younger ones constantly post stupid crap on there. I guess it's good I'm 36 and not 20.

I have more pressing issues to attend to than post crap on facebutt or twitter.

When I do see young men constantly posting on facebook or twitter like a girl they usually come off as the metrosexual, dweeb or douchebag looking girly man. The more manly, alpha types I don't see them posting constantly like some teen girl and on social media constantly. Even my friends and family members. The normal, manly acting type men are not posting a lot of stuff on facebook.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Okay smart arse, let's hear the incel philosophy then. Let's go balls-deep.

Average male lifetime notch count is 5. It is 7 to 8 in the more laughable social-studies.

And I look far more like 1 than 2 btw lol. Have far higher count too.

Incel stuff is absolutely ridiculous. Expert on jack-sh1t.

Literally site is full of it too.
so you look like first guy and you are getting laid. thats exactly what i said

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How are men using facebook to talk to women? The facebook dating app only came out a couple months ago and it's mostly land whales using it. Granted I actually got a couple dates using it (low end HB7) are they just messaging chicks on their friends friends list? That seems pretty creepy messaging someone on your friends lists and you don't even know the chick. Wouldn't they be creeped? Some of my female cousins have smoking hot high level mid 20s HB9 friends. Shoudl I just start hitting them up on facebook. Is that how it's done now?
Instead of putting so much effort into OLD and getting nothing, why don't you put to use that obsessive compulsive behaviour to good use?

For example, research on which good social behavioural therapist in ur area and set an appointment. Perhaps you might benefit more from it.