Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top Lies of the Seduction Industry

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The seduction/PUA industry is full of sh*t. Been saying this for a while. You'll all be better off focusing on things that make your attractive and sexing IRL instead of being a fraudulent wannabe playboy seducer.

These are the top LIES:

1. You have complete control over the outcome of romantic relationships

Nah, all you control is yourself. You can't control how women feel or anything else women do. If a woman stays with you or not is up to her and what she wants. Unless you do something extreme to chase her away or bring her closer.. most relationships just run their course naturally. Like a cold.

2. Women don't care about looks, MONEY and status if you have enough "game".

Without looks, MONEY or status you can't even play the same lol. You will be dismissed immediately before she even knows how much "game" you have. You are sitting on the bench if you don't have one of the big three. Have fun.

3. Being alpha or acting alpha is the most important thing in the world

The most important thing in the world is VALUE. If you have it, a woman doesn't really care if you are alpha or beta. An alpha who can't do jack sh*t for a woman isn't worth her time. His status will give him a chance with her, but he needs to deliver in important areas or she will peace out.

4. All women respond to the same sh*t

The women you meet will have different priorities and often be in different places in their lives. A woman who wants kids will look for a different type of man than a woman who wants to travel the world and stay childless. There is no golden ticket that works on everyone with two X chromosomes.

What REALLY works:

1. Having your sh*t together. Means superior looks, MONEY or status than the men you are competing with for a particular woman.

2. Not being a desperate cling-on who lives and dies by how a woman treats you.

3. Knowing what you want and not being afraid to take it

4. Never being completely won over by anyone you date.

5. Honoring and loving yourself to the point that you won't compromise who you are to please a woman

6. Abundance state of mind. Meaning.. you know you have enough VALUE to date attractive women. So you don't freak and cry like a baby when a relationship fails.

That's how you get women to respect you. A woman who respects you will give you amazing sex and enjoy the sex more herself. No woman is going to orgasm over some desperate PUA clown with a bag of voodoo mind tricks.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The seduction/PUA industry is full of sh*t. Been saying this for a while. You'll all be better off focusing on things that make your attractive and sexing IRL instead of being a fraudulent wannabe playboy seducer.
Agree with this.

But not all of this...
1. You have complete control over the outcome of romantic relationships

Nah, all you control is yourself. You can't control how women feel or anything else women do. If a woman stays with you or not is up to her and what she wants. Unless you do something extreme to chase her away or bring her closer.. most relationships just run their course naturally. Like a cold.
I once had a nearly ten year cold to a petite, stacked blonde, until I wanted the strange. Ultimately, you can't control anyone completely, but every relationship, short, medium, long term, but 1 ended, because they figured out they couldn't change me. The majority I just told straight up that they needed to find a man willing to give them what they wanted. Babies, engagement, marriage, etc. I could have strung them along, but I know what I want to do.

Without looks, MONEY or status you can't even play the same lol. You will be dismissed immediately before she even knows how much "game" you have. You are sitting on the bench if you don't have one of the big three. Have fun.
I can sell salt to a snail and snake to a tail and plenty of my buddies can too, so I know better here. Most of the chics I've pulled in the club didn't know me from Adam, unless I'm just extremely good looking and didn't know any better all this time.

The most important thing in the world is VALUE. If you have it, a woman doesn't really care if you are alpha or beta. An alpha who can't do jack sh*t for a woman isn't worth her time. His status will give him a chance with her, but he needs to deliver in important areas or she will peace out.
Agree with part of this, other than acting. If you are competing for and around the hottest women you are going to eventually find yourself around the real deal mfr's. Playing the part around the real deal tends to get the posers embarrassingly laid out in front of huge crowds of people. Not a good look!

The women you meet will have different priorities and often be in different places in their lives. A woman who wants kids will look for a different type of man than a woman who wants to travel the world and stay childless. There is no golden ticket that works on everyone with two X chromosomes.
Agree with this. Sexual gratification, emotional gratification and/or financial gratification to varying degrees.

Agree with everything else.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

it's all within reason my dude. people need to realize that this discussion is caused by people talking about the extremes

no you're not gonna get girls while being smelly and fat whilst also being a broke loser

but at the same time, you don't gotta be leonardo dicaprio to bang hotties

yes you gotta have top tier LMS to bang models and famous chicks

no you don't have to date a victoria's secret angel/playboy playmate or a celebrity to find a 9/10 or a 10/10 unless your standards are insane

not everyone who says LMS isn't the only thing that matters is some moron saying you're gonna get supermodels with good game alone, or that fat broke losers can pull 8's and 9's

but hopefully and obviously, not everyone advocating LMS is saying that you need it to bang any girl who isn't fat, unless they go to a particularly clique-y high school where the cheerleaders only date jocks, weed dealers and the guy who hosts a rave at his house every week

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

depends on how you define value

well there's general stuff that almost any woman responds to (LMS and game) and there's niche stuff that could woo one woman and do nothing to the next ( a girl gamer will care a lot more about your skill at video games than a less interesting girl would)

you're definitely right that each thing will have a different specific amount of effectiveness on each woman though, if not there'd be perfect routines that seduce any girl by now

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick has to be attracted to you first. If she isn't interested no amount of game is going to make a fvcking bit of difference. What matters: Do you have enough self-respect that you take care of your body and how you look. Money helps... so does status, but you really do not need these, but you have to have a purpose in life that indicates you are on a path to success.

What attracts women is how you present yourself, are you put together, do you have some skills, and does it appear you are interested in them.

You can not get any chick you want. You have to have the minimum set of characteristics that the particular chick is looking for in a dude. Every chick is different in what they are looking for, but EVERY NORMAL well adjusted chick will all respond to male strength characteristics confidence, self-control, and an attitude that YOU are the prize. The better you are the more chicks will be attracted to you, but it is a numbers game you keep trying them on until you find the ones that fit you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think LOOKS is probably the most important of the LMS concept. Nobody is going to know how much money is in your bank account or who you are status-wise, or care unless they like you first. But then again, if you have great looks, you probably also have an easier time getting along with people and would likely have social proof and be better connected, which comes as an asset in and of itself. You've got posters like richardthefrog who demonstrate that if you have money and status, you can get with more pros, but it doesn't do much else if you have a problem in this area.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The chick has to be attracted to you first. If she isn't interested no amount of game is going to make a fvcking bit of difference. What matters: Do you have enough self-respect that you take care of your body and how you look. Money helps... so does status, but you really do not need these, but you have to have a purpose in life that indicates you are on a path to success.

What attracts women is how you present yourself, are you put together, do you have some skills, and does it appear you are interested in them.

You can not get any chick you want. You have to have the minimum set of characteristics that the particular chick is looking for in a dude. Every chick is different in what they are looking for, but EVERY NORMAL well adjusted chick will all respond to male strength characteristics confidence, self-control, and an attitude that YOU are the prize. The better you are the more chicks will be attracted to you, but it is a numbers game you keep trying them on until you find the ones that fit you.
To sum it up I would say you need looks, MONEY and status to appeal to a woman's quick response lizard brain.

"Game" will stimulate her thinking brain which will impact her emotions. But only once she has opened the door. Looks, MONEY and status opens the door. Without at least one of those, her door is closed and you have no chance in hell with her no matter how much game you have.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree to some extent - these jokers that are running "game", to the extent that they are succeeding, are attracting the real looloos. A guy that is not a Chad Thundercock running game at hot chicks is going to be viewed as an idiot. I can remember - wow, it must have been 15 years or so ago - going to a club on a slow night, and there was this really hot chick sitting with a real battleax chunky chick. The battleax chick went to the ladies room, and immediately some definitely non-Chad joker with "game" swooped in and started to "dialog" her. (I should say that from my location, I had a good view of his face, and a side view at the chick's). He was going on & on, and the hot chick was moderately laughing, which looked to me like the joker thought had meant that she was responding to his game, so he was laughing back. Then the battleax came back (I could not see her face at all at this time); I don't know what she told him, but I'll never forget the look of total horror in his face as she "dialogued" him, LOL. (He meekly went back to the bar where he had been originally sitting.)

All that said, there is some value in the softer side of game, like not being a "nice guy", etc. I think the non-Chad - and let's face it, if you don't have a Chad face or are short, etc., you're not going to be able to become one by hitting the gym (not to say that being in shape won't help) - needs to use "asymmetrical warfare" and make himself interesting in some other way than being a Chad; for myself, it's being a very well-read, well-informed erudite intellectual with extensive travel experience (I'm still waiting for the "World's Most Interesting Man" chicks to come in, LOL). BTW, a son of a friend of mine has grown up into a Chad, and he has a harem to which he doesn't have to devote any "game".

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're supposed to talk to the battleax first, according to a seduction industry newsletter I read in 2007. I would probably do that anyway, just out of pity. It's not easy being a battleax.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top lie of the seduction industry:

If you drop $3000 on a boot camp, you’ll get good with women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top lie of the seduction industry:

If you drop $3000 on a boot camp, you’ll get good with women.
There's a video of George Soldini attending a boot camp; it didn't work out for him ...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think LOOKS is probably the most important of the LMS concept. Nobody is going to know how much money is in your bank account or who you are status-wise, or care unless they like you first. But then again, if you have great looks, you probably also have an easier time getting along with people and would likely have social proof and be better connected, which comes as an asset in and of itself. You've got posters like richardthefrog who demonstrate that if you have money and status, you can get with more pros, but it doesn't do much else if you have a problem in this area.
A couple of things here. First you are correct, how you look is the single biggest factor in attraction.

But it's not just your physical appearance (nice facial features, good body, height) which is important, but it is also how you dress and what your style, your body language... how you present yourself IS LOOKS. How you appear will say a lot about you, if you dress well she will assume money and status.

Having money is not nearly as important as demonstrating willingness to spend money. I know men that have a lot of money... mostly because they do not spend it. They buy machine washable suits from JC Penny's, they buy practical used cars, when they vacation, they go to their fishing or mountain cabin and unplug for a couple of weeks, they live in modest condos with modest furnishings. Most of these dudes have just plain or average looking girlfriends... The super hot chicks are dating the guys that look good and are willing to go into debt to live above their means, and take them on vacations overseas. Chicks are not attracted to money... they are attracted to the willingness to SPEND money.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this boils down to being the best you can be & improving yourself.

There is no substitute for self improvement.

Authenticity is crucial. You can have the perception of being wealthy, but be broke.

For long term success in dating & all areas of life you've gotta be the real deal, you can't have a 'but'.

Some examples:

'Playa is a wealthy guy, but he's boring.'

'Playa is our top salesman, but his paperwork is a mess!'

'Playa rocks my world in bed, but he's a broke a$$ bum.'

Set a definite end goal and a plan on how to achieve what you want. Do this for yourself

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Which pua would that be? Nobody worth a damn says anything that you suggest. You've just built a laughable straw argument.

Strange when someone dedicates dozens of threads and thousands of words to something that is apparantly inconsequential....

Now, i could tell you why the earth is not flat. Why you require seeking arrangement. And why you were @RichardTheFrog's only follower (lmao). Or i can get my beauty sleep before a date tomorrow. I choose option B.

Expend brilliance on birds, not betas ;)
Hold on.. you consider yourself an alpha?

LOL.

Don't make me laugh.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Aren't we all descendants of the successful ancient man ?

Those ancient man who wasnt successful likely died early in life and unlikely to have offspring's.

Those that survived longest, what traits made these ancient man successful?

Was it being better ? Was it being faster ? Was it being fearless? Etc.

They trained and trained to be faster, jumped higher, aimed better...etc.

Did they know what's Alpha? Or Beta? Most likely they don't give a phuck.

Perhaps we should get back to the basics of the ancient man? After all we r the descendants of very successful man.

Ramblings of a descendant...

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did they know what's Alpha? Or Beta? Most likely they don't give a phuck.
Yes, absolutely. Even moreso than today. To them, being beta could mean death or banishment. Today, it depends. You could either be called a b!tch or given participation trophies and awards.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Which pua were you talking about again specifically?

Hen...rik willm...ason. John ... uh... Smith.

Piss off you clown. State of sosuave 2018 :D
PUA's in general.

By the way, you're part of SoSuave 2018 because you post here in 2018.

Fool lol.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The seduction/PUA industry is full of sh*t.
So? Every industry that sells snake oil shortcuts is full of B.S.

Weight loss, investing, make money online, secret bitcoin strategies.

Are you just now discovering what P.T. Barnum said over a hundred years ago? (e.g. a sucker is born every minute).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks are not attracted to money... they are attracted to the willingness to SPEND money.
Yeah, I think they are attracted to the lifestyle. Most people can live under their means and save some money though. To really have money is to be able to live a good lifestyle while still accumulating wealth.