Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top Gun Maverick movie Review

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I saw this movie here in our local mall.

What I first thought about it was it definitely had the vibe of the original. Tom riding his motorcycles, riding motorcyles with babes, the crew singing at bars, playing sports at the beach and Maverick being a ****y hot shot taking risks and annoying his higher ups.

Another cool aspect about this movie is the less Wokeness that it has. You don't see diversity for the sake of diversity and third wave feminism being shoved in your face. It's like your back in the 80's again pretty much. There's one female pilot and she's actually pretty cool and fitted in the storyline very well.

All in all this is a solid movie. Good for a date or something you can see with your buddy.

I give this one an - A.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard great reviews about it across the board. Will definitely add to my Disney+ watchlist when it pops there after July 8th.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I saw this movie here in our local mall.

What I first thought about it was it definitely had the vibe of the original. Tom riding his motorcycles, riding motorcyles with babes, the crew singing at bars, playing sports at the beach and Maverick being a ****y hot shot taking risks and annoying his higher ups.

Another cool aspect about this movie is the less Wokeness that it has. You don't see diversity for the sake of diversity and third wave feminism being shoved in your face. It's like your back in the 80's again pretty much. There's one female pilot and she's actually pretty cool and fitted in the storyline very well.

All in all this is a solid movie. Good for a date or something you can see with your buddy.

I give this one an - A.
I felt the same way, it was well written with no bs feminism embedded. No fake girl heroes or bumbling idiot beta boys. It's definitely like going back in time.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad that drones are getting so good that the weight of the pilot is enough to make him obsolete (the pilot could be the gamerbro commanding the craft from nearby base).

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad that drones are getting so good that the weight of the pilot is enough to make him obsolete (the pilot could be the gamerbro commanding the craft from nearby base).

Thats what I thought too…there will come a time where we no longer need real life pilots…it’s all video game style