"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Top Gun babe Kelly McGillis has hit the "Great Wall of China" wall!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Oh my! This beats the British gal I posted a while back.

YEESH!

View attachment 2893


Women peak mad early and men peak late.

Women age like bread or milk.

Men age like wine. Val Kilmer aside lol!


Herein lies why men must bide his time. My cousin is pursuit of top form SMV 18-23. He is a good man but young and frustrated. When in a few years, he'll hit his stride and she'll fall off. Its class female logic.

Its game over once the wall hits.

@Op, she hit the wall eons ago.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I see plenty of hot ladies in their 50's & 60's. They managed to keep the weight off, so gravity has way less overall effect.

Old skin loses elasticity. Gravity pulls on fat. Sagging happens.
I suspect it is estrogen plus absurd Lifestyle choices. Feminism cheers women off to the abyss.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
It's common knowledge men hold their age and looks MUCH longer than women---IF the man takes care of himself.

Most people think I'm 12-15 years younger than I actually am. BUT, I'm a gym rat (lift weights 3-4x week) and go 3-5 miles everyday with my dog. I eat sensibly too: 100g of carbs per day max and 2200 total calories. My health is the center of my universe, not some demanding wife, high stress job, or litter of rug rats.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
^^ I heard ya. I've gotten Better looking in the past year but it's due to my diet and special cleansing stuff I take making my skin as well as my hair vibrant and youthful looking. I justify the cost by comparing it with what someone might spend on marijuana or cigarettes weekly. Normally I wouldn't pay that much but it's so powerful that I can justify it. I immediately feel the effects and then on into the night, dreams, and next day. Acts as a blood thinner too which may be bad. If I go off it I begin to look older and feel slower or dumber.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
Woman exists to produce offspring. She only has to live long enough for her children to survive.
Actually, more like she only needs to be attractive enough to attract a man to sex her. And living a long life in granny mode has the benefit of being extra help around the cave.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,954
Demi Moore should have played that role. Way hotter and at age 56 she is STILL hot in my opinion.
Demi lost me when she got her boob job, but it's a matter of taste.
 
Top