“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Took two AFC's out to a club tonight, and guess what

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Alexis Zorba
You are talking about Mumbay right?

When did you come to Queretaro?
I think it was actually called Donkintin, or something like that. I only went there one night, but the night I was there it went totally crazy. I was in Queretaro, hmmmm, about a couple of years ago. r u from Queretaro?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
they need a sex change operation, they seem like they are already on their way to becoming a nice pair of girls.

And yes, you'll do better when you go out alone, so get used to it.
ahahah, LMAO
 

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by sharpshooter
well, they were both born in new york as I was, so they speak fluent english. They just act so weird sometimes. Around latin girls they're almost the same way. If there's a hot latin girl, the first thing that would cross their minds is "she's too good"

When they talk about girls they talk about the same 2 or 3 over and over and over again, "oh i'm gonna get her next year!", "i'm gonna marry her". Honestly, I can't engage in convo with them when it comes with girls.

they're pretty afc i think.
awww man..for friends I'm sure they're very cool people but for sarging you're better off on your own or finding someone else to be your wing.

They're just gonna pull you down man....try the PAIRS site to find like minded ppl in your area.
 
Top