Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

took job to meet girls

Don Juan
Reaction score
So im looking for a job and im 16. I ask everywhere i could find within like 20 blocks. I walked into a lucille roberts gym and ask if there any jobs. The kinda sexy manager said i could give out fliers(sp) for $7.00/HR. I just walk around the neighborhood giving out flyers to all the women. She said i could give it out to all the pretty girls i was going to talk to anyway. N E ways Im sure there's some DJ benefits from doing this (besides obvious) that can improve my game. Im not just gonna give it out in a generic way unless the girl's ugly.so what are some creative things i could do to take advantage of this?

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be sure to make all the good looking girls pull the fliers out of your pants.....

Now What

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a great job to me. Refresh your knowledge on smiling, eye contact, and saying "hi". There are plenty of articles on these topics.

Each day of work for you will be like the first week or two of boot camp, and I think you will learn a lot about cold approaches and initial interest level.

Most will just blow you off and take the flier, or keep walking. Some will smile back, maybe fix their hair, maybe ask some questions.

You'll be getting work experience, earning money, meeting women, getting excercise (walking around). You don't need to get too creative here, it's just fliers. Just keep practicing the basics.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a job where you get to approach chicks...that's like the best practice you could ever get

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
You could use this job to neg girls with great bodies.

padrote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
You could use this job to neg girls with great bodies.
Haha, yeah, when you give a gym flyer to a girl she'll get insecure.

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool job! Not that well- paid tho, but damn - i'm unemployed so I shouldn't complain.

As a matter of fact there are countless possibilities with jobs where you socialize through your work – since you’ll be able to boost your social skills, improving self-confidence and developing your vocabulary - meanwhile also getting paid.

I worked with telemarketing and sales during the last summer, which helped me to improve my confidence a lot. Learning how to boost interest, getting attention, reading characters and at the same time adjusting your language and expression depending on personalities, ages, sex and moods. Talking whole evenings with guys and girls, from age 20 to 65.

What I learned, during the first two weeks(or something like that) when I improved my sales techniques the most, was that you improve and advance the more “mistakes”(even though I’d prefer not calling them mistakes) you make. Every time you fail you’re a step close to success, which I’m deeply concerned relates perfectly with seduction and any kind of approaches against the opposite sex.

So go out and get them! Screw up and improve! IMPROVE IMPROVE IMPROVE!!! :D

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way - Don't forget to follow up and tell us about it!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday was my first day and I started saying comments to everybody I gave a flier to. I walked around and there was a busy corner so I couldn't talk to everybody, but I did squeeze some words. There was this chick who was about 25 years old, looked like a 7-8, that just screamed out "wow, your beautiful." It was like when you see a really good ass and you and your friends are like "damn!!!". Two other girls gave a similar reaction but more subtle. This cause the guy next to me start talking to me about girls, money,drugs,etc (it's NYC). I didn't pay mind to the compliments but there was some smiles and looks from the girls in the area. Some people already recognize me later in the day and even helped me out by putting some fliers in they're building.
I saw more girls that thought they looked good then that actually did. This were the types that just looked at me when I gave the fliers like they were expecting something. It was funny to me how I gave a flier to girl walking with her man and he threw it away out of jealousy because I only gave it to her. They walked by again and the same thing happened twice. Some other fagot's with they're girls got offended because they thought im saying they're girls are fat. It was funny how so many insecure girls thought i was calling them fat. Anyways that was day one. today i'll try to really get my pimp on.