Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"too young, has a man, low interest, flakey or playing hard to get"

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a cute freshman girl in my class. So the 1st day of class i started working my game. I used a method i like to call the "Slow press" (basically you compliment or make minimal small talk with the girl of your interest, planting the seed of your intent). I told her, i liked her outfit, asked her where she was from and then said no more to her. Next time we had class together she had on glasses; i told her i like your glass, and so on. So last monday class was cancelled so me and her hung out in the computer room, she told me how she liked the compliments i gave her, and she liked how i wasn't overly aggressive and acually tried to get to know her. she said she had an eye for me since the 1st day of class, but was a lil intiminated and thought i wud have a girl. she said she is single and looking foward to getting to know me. I teased her about being shy, she walked me to class and asked me if i wanted her #. I call her later that week (wed), no answer/no call back. I called her once on friday left a message-nothing. Then all of a sudden she calls me back on sunday night, apoligieses about not getting back to me-we talked 4 about 10 mins and she says she needs to call me back. she does later. We talk again for about 15 mins, and she gets off again-but calls back 2mins later. Then her mom asks to speak to me, mom basically asks me what im doing with my self. satisfied she gives the phone back and we talk a lil more, i tell her monday after class we should go get lunch, she agrees. Then we get off cause we both have homework. After all my classes i call her 2 get sum lunch and no answer/call back. I wait for a few mins then i go. On wed as i am leaving class to get a snack b4 the proffessor arrives i see her coming 2wards me, i act like i don't see her-she blushes and disappears. She didn't even go to class. Later on myspace we are both online-she messages me and i fgure okay i guess i can find out what happened. here is what she said ;

"yea im sorry ive been meanin to explain tht to u... my english class let out early tht day and my mom picked me up becuz my lil brother was in the hospital. so we got to the hospital like 145 and i was expecting a call from u at 2 so i could tell u i wouldnt b able to go wit u.. n around tht time is wen i realized tht i left my phone with my friend back at school becuz she was using it n forgot to get it bak..i didnt get it bak until yesterday :( "

I'm thinking either she is too young, has a man, low interest, flakey or playing hard to get.

any suggestions on how to get this girl working for my attention again? I was thinking about ignoring her, maybe being short with her, talking to her girlfriends instead.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf thanks, im actually dissappointed with Sosuave, i don't post here alot, i usually do great wit chicks but the one time i need advice i only get 1 reply. I c where ur gettin @, she wud prolly be turned off. Its disappointing she seems like a nice person, not trashy or skanky-but she is flawed, young(18-19) and immature. I don't know maybe she is playing hard to get, after the last message she sent me explaining her self she sent me like 10 more, until she had to go to class? Or maybe she just liked how i looked, wanted to admire me from a far and was only messaging me cause she needed something to do b4 class? what do you think?

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How immature are we talking?
You said shes shy so maybe a little hesitant also. Shes not so sure about it sometimes. Which explains the flaking.

And the thing about her mom getting on the phone. Kinda weird.. She must have a very close relationship with her mom which means she might of been protected and sheltered. Sounds like a virgin to me.

Shes defenenlty interested but might be a little flakey. Try to make plans again and be sure to make it a good time so she enjoys it and looks forward to the next meeting instead of being hesitant of it.

Z Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry that I'm not here on sosuave 24/7. I have to go out and sarge sometime( had a date last night ).

Anyway, I can identify with the mother-daughter thing. This chick( 18-19 ) I dated a few times, we met each other in acting class. We had a Shakespeare play we had to go see for class credit so a bunch of us in the class decided to carpool together since the theatre is in another city.

This girl was originally to ride with me and a few others in my car, but last minute, rode to the play with her mother and her mother bought a ticket too, lol!

The mother did sit in another part of the room and I sat next to this girl so we could chat during intermission, but it was a bit awkward.

Another time, when I took this girl on a date to the museum I met the mother again and shook hands. She followed us out the door, so I made sure to open the car door for the girl while her mom was watching, lol!

Ultimately this was working against me. This girl was a lot of fun to do things with, but she flaked on me a few times to do things with her family at the last minute( she claimed she didn't know about the family plans until the day of our date, etc. ) but she kept saying "yes" to more dates.

She was very inexperienced, and I found that endearing in a way. She would ask me lame questions like:

"What's your favorite book?"
"What is your favorite time of the year?"
"What is your favorite color?"

But she got scared I think when I put my arm around her and tried to go in for the kiss, etc. she flinched and acted uncomfortable. I made a mistake when she took her glasses off one time, I looked her right in the eyes and said, "You're pretty." She shrugged and had this look on her face like she didn't believe me.

Damn, she was cute! Sigh.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the story Z man, i appreciate it.
I'm not sure if she is a virgin, but I found out from her friend that she possibly has another guy. The guy is the jealous type and must not be commiting to her, so to cover her ass she is keeping interested as a back up/ plan "B". She can string me along as a cute friend but if something goes wrong she has someone. "Girls are like monkeys, they won't let go of one branch until they have ahold of another"

Weird thing today is she gave me the class notes, when i came in late, shared her snack w/ declined my offer for dunkin donuts, but asked me to walk her to class, weird girl.
I doesn't really matter all that much, there are other girls i will back off a little and see wat she does

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 18 some girls are sheltered and have no experience with the c*ck.

Others are seasoned pros.

One things for sure...at that age they travel in packs. So if she's still behind the times, her friends are for sure too.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well her friend is more like an aquaintence. She might be sheltered but she comes from an old fashioned puerto rican family. Momma was very old school, there is a cute blonde chick in my class so ima see wats gud wit her.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
She is doing what she WANTS to do... Females decide what they want and how bad they want it and they act accordingly... Females will do what ever it takes to get what they REALLY WANT...

So judge her by her actions not her words.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
too late. i poked her last night. you can go after i am finished.

wake the **** up!!! charge! she wants a man, not a sissy boy. i bet mystery would have given her his salty dog by now. this isn't rocket science. america is loaded with thousands of fat chicks that need your spunk sticks! don't hesitate, because when you do guys like myself are there juicing them silly.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/ilovetowatch/images/mystery.jpg
is this the face of a man's man or what? fat chicks and this. my kind of country!

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no mercy

DonGorgon-hey she is playing the field. No biggie ill scream @ another chick. There r more in the class and im the best looking guy-soon or later she will come around, and if im still availible, I will punish her pvssy relentlessly no mercy!

aldaris- she likes me. It has nothin to do wit being soft or what now b, she is seeing someone, but wants to keep me on the back burner, i see her check me out all the time. it is wat it is. I don't like fat chicks man! who the fvck is mystery?

I'ma holla @ the "Goldie Locks" in my class

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't look frightening at all! My 38 special can solve all of that lol! BTW any girl who likes how he looks is just as weird and prolly not my type a chick. That dude looks like a gay rockstar. Kinda like a drag queen. BUUUTTT if dats wat he likes then that man can do him, its just not MY Ste-Lo!