Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too Strong of an approach?

dj blass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, well i managed to get this thing going with this chick...i though all systems were go...but here it is:

things i did do:
kissed her on the cheek
eye contact
bit kino
kept a good convo flow.
confidence

i did not do:
alot of kino
create an emotional connection
Fluff talk
funny

Well, after a walk and it was time for me to leave...i asked her " hey why dont you give me your number?"
she said.."i dont give my number"
i said "ok, well see you" kissed on cheek...

she was a bit shocked...it may had been my fault..cause I think i was too direct..we were talking about school, and before i ejected, i asked for her digits....was it coming in too strong?

I can care less, ive learned from this rejection. I jsut mis-read her . since she seemed so nervous when i was talking to her.. maybe she things my intentions are to f_ck her.
well she was boring to talk too..haha, but had a nice body..oh well..her loss

I wonder, since i see her in school everyday..if i should still treat her the same? or ignore her..or be a more of total jerk?

i should go do another crash and burn, to keep her out of my mind..heh

[This message has been edited by dj blass (edited 11-01-2002).]

veng142

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Maybe I'll call you sometime, whats your number?"

Use this instead. Its more confident, and you're telling... not asking. Also, you don't seem obssessed with her because you say "Maybe I'll call you sometime"... it leaves a hint of mystery.

dj blass

Don Juan
Reaction score
right,

well its live and learn..ill try difference approach next time with a chick..shes out of the list..i was thinking maybe keep talking to her, but for what..? Why waste time with a gurl whom jsut wants to be friends...f_ck her! ;-)

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were direct, you woulda said 'Get on this d*ck'

Did nothing wrong bro except failing to make her laugh.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i bet you that she's been thinking about that kiss and you a lot, and unless she was absolutely disgusted by you she probably either have a really boosted interest level (she won't show it) or she'll stay away from you.

if she doesn't avoid you chances are you're good. and if she doesn't talk much but DOES initiate some talking then you're definitely in.

one thing, try to really be funny, it makes a huge difference.

------------------
"Life cannot reach total perfection until it has seen total imperfection."
"High risk can yield only high loss or high reward."
"Ignorance is a blessing."
"If you don't know the meaning of life why are you trying to win? Isn't that the same as not knowing what you're fighting for?"
"Life and death are the same thing"

-Yours Truly

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
When you see her again, don't totally ignore her, but give her a little less attention. Also, hit on other chicks to kick the jealousy factor up a bit and to let her know that her rejection had no major emotional impact on you and to make her aware of the fact that either way you will move on and improve upon yourself until you become extremely wealthy and successful in life while getting another chick twice as hot as her all because of the knowledge you gained through her rejection.

Later.

------------------
AIM: DJRockGT
E-Mail: DJBedford@rock.com

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse." - The Godfather

[This message has been edited by RockGuitarist (edited 11-02-2002).]

bodybuildin

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to try the 'maybe i'll call you some time. whats your number'

but i usually just build some good rapport and then ask: let me call you some time... whats your number?

i've even tried:
i just came up with the BEST IDEA........let me call you some time.

it worked

akaEnder

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Let me call you sometime"

i hate this because you are giving the power to the girl.

Say:
"Give me your phone number. I'll call you sometime"

So you are not asking her for her number, you are demanding it. Also your not going to ask her permission to call her "Let me call you..." But you are saying I WILL call you sometime...

dj blass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Just wanted to post an update.

Well two weeks ago the girl asked for my number. I told her that I wont give her my number. She said she was going to call me blah blah. I told her that, I have to get her number instead. She gave me a good reason. (Her father was a pain, same old bad parents routine)..after awhile, i told her,i would give her my number..with one exception. if she promised to give me a call...she agreed..

a was away for one week and a half. So I had no way to find out is hse called. So today, when i got back, she calls. I was not there. My aunt told her to leave her number, so I would call her. She said she could not. I have caller ID, but wont call her anyways. So i beleive her reasons for not giving me her # are legit. If she calls again I am just going to ignore her..after all this time I am interested into other better looking girls..

too bad cause i was into her, back then..thats what happens. (Besides, why date a girl that cant go to parties or dancing. what fun is that?)

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Give me your number" or "let me get your number" are good ones. Always assume the sale.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Of All Trades
"Give me your number" or "let me get your number" are good ones. Always assume the sale.
Yep, assume the damn sale! I use this:
"Hey, I'd like to talk to you again, let me get your number." While I'm saying this, I take out a piece of paper and a pen <-- This action is the key part I think. Cuz when you have a piece of paper and pen that you hand to her, they usually can't refuse.