"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

too soon?

MacAvoy

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
35
Location
Northern Ontario
I met this girl a couple months ago but she lives in a different town than me. We tried to get together a few times but each time things didn't work out.

We finally got together on New Year's Eve. She was working as a DJ at the hotel me and my buddies were staying at. We were going to the bar attached to the hotel, just down the hall from where she was working.

After the dance was over, she came over to the bar where I was at. Everything went great time, she even came up to my room for a few hours. I wasn't able to close the deal because my buddy was in the next bed w/ another women and my other buddy nailed a girl in my bed earlier, so she wasn't too impressed. She was definately into me though and would have under better circumstances.

So far, have been doing things right with her, following DJ rules. Earlier today, was chatting w/ her on messenger and she said to me, "if you lived closer, i would have asked you to come over this weekend...."


We live about 5 hours apart. Should I go up there this weekend or is it too soon. The other factor is I am starting up a second business this month and will be pretty busy and not sure if I will be able to get away for at least another month. Should I take advantage of the opportunity now or wait?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by MacAvoy
I met this girl a couple months ago but she lives in a different town than me. We tried to get together a few times but each time things didn't work out.

We finally got together on New Year's Eve. She was working as a DJ at the hotel me and my buddies were staying at. We were going to the bar attached to the hotel, just down the hall from where she was working.

After the dance was over, she came over to the bar where I was at. Everything went great time, she even came up to my room for a few hours. I wasn't able to close the deal because my buddy was in the next bed w/ another women and my other buddy nailed a girl in my bed earlier, so she wasn't too impressed. She was definately into me though and would have under better circumstances.

So far, have been doing things right with her, following DJ rules. Earlier today, was chatting w/ her on messenger and she said to me, "if you lived closer, i would have asked you to come over this weekend...."


We live about 5 hours apart. Should I go up there this weekend or is it too soon. The other factor is I am starting up a second business this month and will be pretty busy and not sure if I will be able to get away for at least another month. Should I take advantage of the opportunity now or wait?
Can she meet you half way? If she can't, NEXT. :)

It's up to you.... 5 hours is a haul for some love, and it's not promised. I'd call her up, and say, 'Hey, I was thinking of dropping by, you up for some dinner and dancing? I think your fun as shizhell! ..and if the topic goes to 'what will you do if it gets late?' ust say 'I'll get a hotel room, it's not a problem.' she'll either invite you to sleep on the couch, which would show that she is fly... or join you in the hotel... if she doesn't do either, then NEXT! :)
 

MacAvoy

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
35
Location
Northern Ontario
I know her IL is high and I would definately get some action. I am not worried about that. She was saying she wanted me to spend the weekend at her house.

I want to keep her attraction up and don't want to come on too strong so thats why I wanted to know if it was too soon?
 

StimulI

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
tha 'sota's
Bump

I'm with InLawsHateMe...

If she really wants to see you she'll meet you half way.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Too soon? No way... wear a condom? Yes. :)

I'd try to get her to meet you half way at a small town that you both can explore....or...if you want to make the trip and stay at her place, it'll make a nice weekend getaway. Ya only live once. It's better to give it a shot, then regret later bud.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Viejo

New Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Silicon Valley/Bay area
Let go man. No ass is worth a 5 hour drive (to a true DJ). But on the off chance you live in a dog pound (referering to the local women), you have a wooden leg, you'r a recluse,...No I take that back.... No ass is worth a 5 hour drive.

Find a woman that will close deals in an A.R.U.B. (Already Used Bed) and move on.
 

MacAvoy

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
35
Location
Northern Ontario
I forgot to mention, I live in a small town and I have already bedded all the women here. The closest city is 2 hours away and that is generally where go to meet new women.

Secondly I am not interested in just any piece of ass, if so I could have taken part in the gang bang earlier w/ my buddies.

Thirdly, not really interested in meeting half way as then I would have to pay for a hotel room.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by MacAvoy
I forgot to mention, I live in a small town and I have already bedded all the women here. The closest city is 2 hours away and that is generally where go to meet new women.

Secondly I am not interested in just any piece of ass, if so I could have taken part in the gang bang earlier w/ my buddies.

Thirdly, not really interested in meeting half way as then I would have to pay for a hotel room.
Then you know what to do bro. :) ....go with your gut pimpin. trust your gut.... F everyone, and everything else.
 

Viejo

New Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Silicon Valley/Bay area
Originally posted by MacAvoy
I forgot to mention, I live in a small town and I have already bedded all the women here. The closest city is 2 hours away and that is generally where go to meet new women.

Secondly I am not interested in just any piece of ass, if so I could have taken part in the gang bang earlier w/ my buddies.

Thirdly, not really interested in meeting half way as then I would have to pay for a hotel room.

If all you say is true, It's time to leave the area or be destined to travel 2+ hours for a 'maybe she's the one,..then again maybe not'. I recomend San Diego,...real nice. From my experience I can tell you people are cool and friendly there. [/QUOTE]
 
Top