Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too small to Boot Camp?

TheDarkSaint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm wanting to join up and start my bootcamp. However, I've got a real problem.

I teach music in a town of around 2,000 people. That's it. 2,000 people. Half of those are men. So..1,000 girls. I look at age statistics. 50% of the towns women are over 50. 70% are over 40. 20% are under 18 (my students).

Are you starting to see the problem?

The nearest population center, Amarillo, is 2 1/2 hours away.

Anyone have any ideas?

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
sure

I love this post. There is a grand total of 100 chicks you could hit on. But let me continue with the statistical projection. 66% of Americans are obese. That leaves you with 40 chicks.

60% of chicks are thin but still not hot enough for a DJ. That leaves you with 16 chicks. 10 Of them will be wackos, wyldfires, drama queens, flaky, etc.

Soooooooo...

You've only got 6 chicks in your area you can date!

On the other hand, such small towns have very few true DJ's. You already have high status (teacher) so you're ahead of the game. Your competition will be low to non-existent.

Here's what I suggest that you do. BTW a variation of this is what turned me from a nerd into what I am now. I was even thinking of making a "Tips" post about it.

Make it a "field trip" and go to Amarillo to sarge for a few weekends. This will instantly remove your inhibitions. You will have nothing to lose and everything to win. If you're not the ONS type you could still use it to pick up chicks, then call them up the following week, take them out if they agree etc. 2.5 hours is nothing. I commute to work for 2 hours (roundtrip) every day. Go there Saturday morning, pick up chicks all day, go to a hotel (preferably with one of them), sarge chicks all of Sunday, and go back to your place.

I know it may sound too complicated, but just do it. I am the living proof this works like magic. Your transformation from a possibly insecure and inexperienced guy to a confident Alpha will be almost instant.

Besides, after a few weeks of that, you'll have more experience with women that anyone else in your town. Then you'll be able to get any of the 6 chicks you are actually interested in.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa. I was feeling sorry for myself until I read this post. I guess I better stop complaining. I don't think it's a bad idea to take a trip to a bigger city and experiment with approaches, as Z recommended. What have you got to lose? You'll be mackin' in no time, son!

NorPacWolf