Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too Old For Me?

T.M.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18-years-old, I live in Germany, and I meet a lot of hot chicks everyday and everywhere, the only problem is: most of them are older than me!

I'm very stylish and good-looking, I had some nice girl-friends, and I know how to deal with girls, but I'm always very insecure when I see a fine lady who is a few years older than I am!

I'm always the youngest when I go to a dope club and I'm just not able to holla at an older chick, even if she's flirting with me! I'm not sure if she thinks "yea, he's cute, let me flirt a little" or if she's seriously interested in more (at least a "one-night-stand").

I assume that girls are usually interested in older guys, that's why a lot of girls in my age are dating older guys who are ugly, poor, and stupid instead of chillin' with a true Don Juan! Damn y'all, that just pisses me off!

Does anybody in here know if women would also consider to date a younger person? Or do you know how to seduce women who are older than you? Or is there no hope left for me and 20-years-old fly biaaatch!?

Holla..................... :D

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look I skipped a grade, so I always thought that it would be really hard for me to get girls, since most of them was always older than me. But look... don't be afraid @ all, if you are the kind of guy that you say that you are... you won't have a problem, trust me.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of them are older than me!
There's plenty of places you could go to find 16-19 year old women(which is probably the range you'd be most inclined to date). The only reason you'd have trouble finding girls your age to date is lazyness.

If you're interested in dating women in their twenties, like Matrix said, it can be done. But you're most likely a student and they would be at different points in their life, making it harder to have a relationship, if that's what you're looking for.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, the older they are, the more experienced they are
the more experienced they are, the better they are in the sack ;)

T.M.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx for your replies and your tips... I guess I just have to try it... real "Don Juan"-Style!