too much f'ing drama...

What should i do?

• be ****y and funny self and keep trying for said girl?

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • dump the girl and still hang out with group which will end up in drama anyways?

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • dump group of friends except good friend to escape drama?

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • damn you are one confusing man...

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

hhlowin

Don Juan
Reaction score
this situation is messed up... Basically theres a party girl that sorta likes me, but really likes one of my really good friends. we always hang out in this group. I used to like her somewhat, now i dont like her at all except for her hotness and the easy ability to tap that ass. we are gonna call party girl "sharon". now there is another kind of shy girl, we'll call "brenda" (lol dont make fun of me for these names, im brain dead right now) brenda already asked my really good friend to sadies. then sharon asked me but she is starting to talk about my really good friend and brenda a whole lot and is sounding pissed because she really likes my friend too. well the girls are all talking behind backs and its basically too much drama for me to handle. now the question is, what do i do??? because no matter what this is gonna end up bad im pretty sure, should i keep attempting to tap that ass, hoping she will get over my friend, or should i just move on, get out of that group of friends and start hanging out with other people??? sorry if i sound real confused i am like brain dead right now and i am not all that literate.:eek:

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this didn't make a whole lotta sense, but...

whenever the girl mentions the other two, just change the subject. wait patiently (and silently) for her to finish her little rant and then just talk about something else. if she continues to do it, keep your cool but indicate your displeasure.

KEEP YOUR COOL! it doesn't bother you that this is such an issue for her

if your able to dj her and keep her hanging out with you, she will forget about the other two

C&F as always, and don't give her to much attention when your in your group. social proof my man

good luck bud

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that's mega confusing.
Can you write in a more comprehendable matter ?:confused:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't use polls.