Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too much defense

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a store yesterday it was a Sharper Image (R)
and i was just checking out this skin polisher from my friend. THis HB 9 and her friend come up from behind me and I dont even notice. She walks up to my right and says

her: You know this is for gurls (SHE BEGINS TO TAKE IT FROM MY HAND!!!!)
me: ahh excuse me U work here (in a direct manly tone, almost pissed off, cuz she tried to grab it from my hand.)
her: (she just looks at me and gives me this disapointed/pissed face but wont say anything, so she gives it back to me and i check it out for a few more minutes)

she continues to remain in that area where i was and i left first. She put like her head down and was pretneding to be looking and checking items.

I mean who the F*Ck are u too take something from my hand. So i let the bit*ch have it pretty or not.

Anyway what happened here, was the chick just trying to start convo me and i got mad , My defense went up cuz i thought she was trying to insult me in front of my friends.

Funkopotamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Too much defense"?

Nah, I would say to much ******* maybe.

Question is are you that worried about what your friends think? Is that really the only reason you flew off on her?

She was just doing what you would have done in the exact same position. I kinda have to give her props from the way you said she did it aswell.

Poor girl will never talk to another guy in a store again. Thanks man!

:rolleyes:

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I mean who the F*Ck are u too take something from my hand. So i let the bit*ch have it pretty or not"

I think she was just trying to be C+F...

She was proly being playfull, then you explode on her and freaked her out.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ooops

opps. looks like she was trying to start a convo and i messed up. Next time i wont be so hostile. But im sure i killed her self esttem, not good. No i did bcuz this gurl was intruding my space.