Too Much Chauvinism Around Here

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone else sick of the chauvinistic attitudes being displayed around this place lately? Frequently I read threads about how a man should act, what he should do etc which is all well and good yet at the same time I hear about how women are b*tches and can't be trusted and are inferior to us blah blah blah. This is bullsh*t as far as I'm concerned. Furthermore, it goes against what this place is supposed to be about. People on this forum are trying to turn guys into Jerks because they are so sick of the nice guys yet the DJ Bible tells us to be neither a nice guy nor a jerk but a DON JUAN.

Some people on this forum need to check out the Attitude section of the Bible. The posts in there are top quality posts and do not encourage guys to act like ******** around women.

I was under the impression we were here to make ourselves more charming to the opposite sex. There's nothing charming about treating a woman like a pice of sh*t. It shows disrespect and a lack of class. A real man in my opinion carries himself with dignity and respect and treats others the way he himself would like to be treated.

Just my thoughts on the matter and I'm sure there are some people out there who agree with me.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone else sick of the chauvinistic attitudes being displayed around this place lately? Frequently I read threads about how a man should act, what he should do etc which is all well and good yet at the same time I hear about how women are b*tches and can't be trusted and are inferior to us blah blah blah. This is bullsh*t as far as I'm concerned. Furthermore, it goes against what this place is supposed to be about. People on this forum are trying to turn guys into Jerks because they are so sick of the nice guys yet the DJ Bible tells us to be neither a nice guy nor a jerk but a DON JUAN.

CHEERS! ;)

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
its all a matter of degrees. I agree with some of the stuff on this site and disagree with some of the other opinions. Doesn't mean i have to believe in or practice everything thats mentioned here. Read it, evaluate it and if you think it has some merit then use it.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you for the most part. But here in America their are some really dumb/attention wanting/emotionally disturbed women. Especially teens, as of the media telling teen girls to be this and that. So..... Theese men you call chauvanistic, have just found a way to counter that. Its pretty much give her the opposite of what she wants, and she will stay with you, till she finds it. Or how my friends says it, Treat a girl nice, she'll leave you after a while. Treat a girl like a Jerk, she's yours forever.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gawd, we're being invaded by feminist wimps.

No one's endorsing treating women like crap. Just don't let them treat you like crap, because given the opportunity, the average modern woman can't help themselves.

Jus_LikeCandy - go f*ck off and plug in your vibrator you kunt.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have always been woman haters on the boards, it's nothing new. The problem is that these guys want to learn how to attract women and are shooting themselves in the foot with all this hate. It all boils down to their own insecurities.

A lot of guys who come here make rookie mistakes in relationships, get burned, and end up blaming the girl instead of accepting their own personal failure like a man should. Like the guy who spent $1000+ dollars on his korean gf, who told him she was a virgin, and then wasn't. Yet he's still with her. Lots of guys act like suckers, get walked over, and then hate women, without realizing that they're their own biggest enemy.

You can't attract something by hating it.

edit - there is an exception however, when it comes to slvtty girls with no class.

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not advocating letting woman walk over us. I am of the opinion that modern society is geared towards emascualting men through shows like Freinds which portray men as complete idiots but with that said, the solution isn't to go back to the stone age and treat women like animals in my opinion. James Bond doesn't get the girl by acing like a complete d*ck towards her. He is charming and suave while at the same time carrying himself with respect and class and he doesn't take sh*t from anybody. Surely that is what we are all aiming to be like rather than chauvinists who believe the garbage that women are inferior and aren't to be trusted.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Alright Mind Over Matter thats it.......I am about to go but you need to be put in your place....

Some women come to this site, and type things like, I need help with my boyfriend...can you guys help me? - Their purpose in coming here is to control their uncontrollable boyfrined, which is the reason the woman is with them in the first place.

Then some come on here and reply to Afcs questions, and give good honest advice, not from a woman s standpoint, but from a don juan stand point.

As far as woman haters goes, some men on this damn site are not afraid to speak the damn truth, EVEN IF....it is harsh or mean.
Attention *****s need to get off the damn site....period! Wooman hater or Gay lover, its the damn truth!

And as far as you calling me a Pook follower or whatever, I have read his posts, I learned a lot from them, and I go out and apply them, then I come back here for the sole purpose of helping somebody else just as I got helped! Bite me!

YOU, need a damn attitude adjustment. I feel as though this board could be more united, and we all should be striving to become a better SOMETHING.....but its like, everybody just comes here to bad mouth the people who actually POST some quality information......it just makes no damn sense, all we are trying to do is share our experiences, and its usually the ones with master and senior don juan under their name who just bad mouths all the people.

My opinion, if somebody has gone from an AFc, and is practising being a don juan and wants to come and share their expereinces and knowledge to help newbies, LET IT BE. Dont tear them down and try to make it seem like they dont do anything buy type all damn day........

We need to be more united guys, and not so damn critical of each other for reasons that have nothing to do with personal development, but for reasons that I believe are only put out for degrading ones own personal success.

Now bite those apples.....peace.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe there are so many blokes here falling for female propoganda. Once they are back in the kitchen and on the bed the better.

This is where I agree with the Muslims, they know how to treat them. Take your feminist views over to Afghanistan, see how you get treated there. Think yourselves lucky you live in the west.

Oh, and Candy, just fvck off somewhere else you troll.

I love 'em really:cheer:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is only natural that alot of aggression and bitterness show it's ugly face on this forum.

The guys on here are waking up and realizing the truth. They are simply lashing out against all the crap that has was force feed to them since they were young.

One step at a time, most of these guys are only now learning what it means to be a man.

I really don't let it bother me at all. I'm glad to see that there are still some guys on here who are not wimps! They are not afraid to set a woman right.

In time they will learn to use the DJ force and become a DJ Master. :) (yeah I saw star wars)

I love women.. I don't hate them. And that is because I understand them now. :)

Jus_LikeCandy if you have a pic post it. wear something sexy too. Otherwise get lost.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't gotten laid in nearly 3 years and even I reek of less insecurity than half the women-haters on this board ...

You people need to lose the anger. Jerk off more or something ....

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pyssyeater.

look at it like

this

AFC----------------------------DJ----------------------------JERK

most of us want to be strap in the middle...your idealistic thinking and self-centerence puts you between a Jerk and AFC...Jerks will agree with you, AFC's will agree with you because they are followers, and DJ's will throw out there opinions.

just because I respect women more than you. and I show more compassion for life and people than you..doenst mean im getting walked all over, or used...ect.

you seem to be acting as if you have been extrememly burned by a women in the past.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bobbob
I haven't gotten laid in nearly 3 years and even I reek of less insecurity than half the women-haters on this board ...

You people need to lose the anger. Jerk off more or something ....
Jus_LikeCandy give this guy a lay.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
Alright Mind Over Matter thats it.......I am about to go but you need to be put in your place....
This is gonna be interesting lol.

Some women come to this site, and type things like, I need help with my boyfriend...can you guys help me? - Their purpose in coming here is to control their uncontrollable boyfrined, which is the reason the woman is with them in the first place.
So ignore them. By talking sh!t to them, you're giving them attention and making them stay. If you just ignored the female posters they'd leave u alone. But instead you get in retarded arguments with them and they end up staying longer then they would have if you just didn't pay attention to them.

And that's the classic AFC mistake. You don't know when to give attention, and when NOT to give it.

Then some come on here and reply to Afcs questions, and give good honest advice, not from a woman s standpoint, but from a don juan stand point.
Yes but you know what, even those get flamed.

As far as woman haters goes, some men on this damn site are not afraid to speak the damn truth, EVEN IF....it is harsh or mean.
Attention *****s need to get off the damn site....period! Wooman hater or Gay lover, its the damn truth!
Again, if you don't want attention wh0res on this website, don't give them attention. There's a difference between speaking the truth and putting a ho in her place, and immediatly jumping down someone's throat because they're female.

And as far as you calling me a Pook follower or whatever, I have read his posts, I learned a lot from them, and I go out and apply them, then I come back here for the sole purpose of helping somebody else just as I got helped! Bite me!
I didn't say you were a Pook follower, I said you were pretending to be Pook. Which is true. Like that bird in the cage thread. You've taken a quote by anti-dump, a lot of Pook's "be a man" material, and blended it together into a piss poor thread that few people take seriously.

I remember you posting a thread a while back saying how you've been trying to apply the bible but are still not getting laid, and are happy with just focusing on yourself. Ever since then, you've basically been going around this forum, calling people kids, repeating Pook rhetoric, and trying to give advice on how to act with women, even tho you've admitted to not getting any.

The phrase "blind leading the blind" comes to my mind. Instead being a keyboard jockey and trying to build your self-esteem by establishing a womanizing guru online persona, go outside, talk to women, start hooking up.

YOU, need a damn attitude adjustment. I feel as though this board could be more united, and we all should be striving to become a better SOMETHING.....but its like, everybody just comes here to bad mouth the people who actually POST some quality information......it just makes no damn sense, all we are trying to do is share our experiences, and its usually the ones with master and senior don juan under their name who just bad mouths all the people.
What quality information? All you've posted so far has been poorly reworded Pook articles/advice.

It's funny how you're telling me I'm bad mouthing people, yet on another thread you're telling some guy to s*ck your d!ck, or patronizing people and calling them kids.

Also, those post count titles don't mean sh!t. The only ones that make a big deal out of them are AFCs who are still trying to establish an online dating guru persona. To everybody else, it's just a number.

My opinion, if somebody has gone from an AFc, and is practising being a don juan and wants to come and share their expereinces and knowledge to help newbies, LET IT BE. Dont tear them down and try to make it seem like they dont do anything buy type all damn day........
What experiances? What knowledge? You've admitted to not getting laid despite applying the bible, you've never posted a shred of original information. It's cool that you're trying to help others, but it seems to me like you should be helping yourself first. Go out, start hooking up, and stop being a keyboard jockey.

We need to be more united guys, and not so damn critical of each other for reasons that have nothing to do with personal development, but for reasons that I believe are only put out for degrading ones own personal success.

Now bite those apples.....peace.
What personal success? lol, I guess it's true what they say, if you lie long enough, you start believing it yourself.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe

Jus_LikeCandy - go f*ck off and plug in your vibrator you kunt.
yeah and send us the pictures :)

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Pyssyeater.

look at it like

this

AFC----------------------------DJ----------------------------JERK

most of us want to be strap in the middle...your idealistic thinking and self-centerence puts you between a Jerk and AFC...Jerks will agree with you, AFC's will agree with you because they are followers, and DJ's will throw out there opinions.

just because I respect women more than you. and I show more compassion for life and people than you..doenst mean im getting walked all over, or used...ect.

you seem to be acting as if you have been extrememly burned by a women in the past.
You have summed things up very well frivolousz21. I agree with you 100 per cent.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to point out that most of you dumb-asses bashing p\/ssy eater aren't even from America.

You're a bunch of Brits who've never had to deal with American women. Why don't you come over here and see how it is. This isn't your old world europe, this is all out Opera feminazi bullsh*t going down over here. I've be been to Europe, and women there are so fu*king normal i couldn't believe it. I don't even know why you guys would need a forum like this... you must be Uber AFCs or something.

American women are shallow, greedy, and generally have no compasion for any human being besides themselves.
And you know what? They deserve to get treated like sh*t.
Because that's what they are.

If you treat em like that they'll always come back for more.
Just like Jus_LikeCandy goes back to her bf.

They're also very dumb and naive.:kick:
If you haven't figured that out yet...

Last edited:

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator

American women are shallow, greedy, and generally have no compasion for any human being besides themselves.
And you know what? They deserve to get treated like sh*t.
Because that's what they are.
:rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just going to keep my d@mn mouth shut. I can piss off people well enough in my own threads... It's nice seeing other DJs bringing things out into the open though. :up: