too much abundance right now

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't believe anyone is taking this seriously. This is one of Hank Moodys alt accounts. Bravo Hank at least I'm getting a good laugh out of your posts. Keep the comedy gold rolling.
This isn't the first time someone says I'm Hank, and it's funny because I 100% am not him, and this is all true stuff.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Wanted to comment on several things in this thread.

1. Promiscuous behavior absolutely screws up bonding ability in men. It also creates a FOMO illusion. Sure for awhile a playboy can get laid ad nauseum but by whom? Demanding insecure crazy chicks that become clingy and psycho? Yeah after awhile any playboy with a shred of humanity will get tired of that. It becomes meaningless. Pursuing that path further a man becomes Nihilistic. Exhibit A: @Pan87 (no offense intended my dear)…as it strips him of virtually all his bonding ability and leaves him empty. He can slay all the pvssy in the world and come up with a gnawing emptiness that conquest does not satisfy. His humanity and human needs are bereft and left wanting.

Not a good place to end up.

As to the points made by @oldmanofthesea and @Barrister….

1. Men who are very sexually experienced themselves are not going to be compatible in many instances with a virgin or inexperienced woman. It takes tremendous patience, kindness and reassurance to teach an inexperienced woman how to be great in bed. It can be a frustrating process. How much simpler to choose a woman who is already up to speed who you can enjoy from the start. A woman with sexual confidence and knowledge. Many very promiscuous men also strip out emotional depth. A virgin requires the emotional depth to give her the reassurance that she is loved, that the sexual union is emotionally fulfilling (and reassuring). For a seriously promiscuous man this requires the patience of Job and a reconnection to his own emotion as well as the recusing himself from other available pvssy. That boys is a tall order. Not impossible but difficult.

2. Truly committed men do give out the not thirsty vibe and women do want what is forbidden. So. If OP continues to place himself in tempting environments then chances are high he will succumb to some vixen he cares nothing about and lose his quality girlfriend. It takes extraordinary character not to partake of pvssy offered up on a platter.

Obviously OP is flattered and validated externally by the attention. Who doesn’t enjoy being desirable? I know I do.

But.

The greater reward is in saying no and staying loyal to your relationship (exhibiting solid character in the face of temptation) and knowing you are doing right by your partner. This is very difficult to do in the modern dating landscape without character. I assure you that a quality 23 year old woman who is smart and beautiful gets hit on All. The. Time. I do to this day. In my 50s.

Guess what the first thing is that I say to men who hit on me? I tell them I am taken. Very taken. Then I chat about my BF. I am loyal. I have strong character. Guess what then happens? My BF hears from others about my loyalty, how he is the first thing I mention when I get approached. As a result he trusts me.

Can your girlfriend trust you to be loyal no matter how sexy the chick hitting you up? Even if you could get away with deceiving her? Does it give you a sense of pride to be loyal?

Character my friend is what you are made of when nobody is looking. Same goes for her.

Give that a think.

Cheers
Good post

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't believe anyone is taking this seriously. This is one of Hank Moodys alt accounts. Bravo Hank at least I'm getting a good laugh out of your posts. Keep the comedy gold rolling.
noticed the willie naylor profile has gone quiet recently - banned?

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady
I think a lot of what you just said is false. You've mixed in some truth but it contradicts a few common red pill tenants, and I think your own solipsism is influencing your judgment. It's a dog eat dog world, and while I respect your personal romantic choices, men simply do not have the same opportunities you do. Your solutions aren't practical, they're idealist and are the exact mentality that leads chumps to chasing "good girls".

For the vast majority of women out there, they change only because they HAVE to, not because they WANT to.
Ideas like "loyalty" and "honor" are male abstractions. Women aren't capable of it without an equal degree of social and religious pressure, especially for girls growing up today. Even then, it's only because they have more to lose than gain. You may "rationalize" it differently, "gee, it sure is great having a good character" but subconsciously, you do it because you've already struck out with a HVM. Men aren't perfect either, there are plenty of guys out there who are snakes, but those men don't lie to themselves about their actions. They're simply "looking out for number one".

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't the first time someone says I'm Hank, and it's funny because I 100% am not him, and this is all true stuff.
You have the same bragplaining style of posting he did which is why multiple people suspect you and are calling you out. I find your threads to be hilarious so it's all good with me.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You admit to loving promiscuous i.e. "experienced" women, and that virgins bore you. That is extremely woke. That's Bruce Jenner-tier woke in my humble opinion. It's an extremely progressive outlook that you have.
I don’t think I made either of those statements. Nice try though.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Touched a couple of nerves I suppose.

For the record Pan I have been married once. All children with that single spouse. 20 year relationship. I was raised by a high value male, my father. He taught character to myself and my sisters.

Most of what I relate comes out of my friendships with other desirable men who have laid hundreds of women, including the man I’m with now. He has been quite wild in his past and has far more experience than I as far as number of partners. I have lots of experience but with very few partners. I understand intimacy and depth far better than he does. I am telling you what experienced men tell me about virgins versus experienced women. But there are different categories of experience. Understandably this is foreign to you because you do not value depth nor understand it. I am a LTR girl with lots of sexual experience but with very few partners. Sex daily for 20 years? That’s thousands of encounters but with the same partner. It is depth of experience, not breadth.

A happily married woman married to her first sexual partner for say 50 years? Again lots of experience. One partner. Atom Smasher married a widow who was such a woman.

There is no solipsism going on either. I could have chosen a far more successful man who is as attractive or more so. I chose based on desire & masculinity & leadership. I could have chosen someone with far more resources….but I do not choose in a transactional way.

It is unfortunate that Jack at 20 years old is so lock step with red pill theory and like Imthedoublegreatest before him will ruin his perception of women before his life gets fully underway.

Remember that perception is reality. But not all perception is equivalent. Give that a think.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of what I relate comes out of my friendships with other desirable men who have laid hundreds of women, including the man I’m with now. He has been quite wild in his past and has far more experience than I as far as number of partners.
What did you do to make him fall in love that the hundreds of women couldn’t do?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex daily for 20 years? That’s thousands of encounters but with the same partner.
I don't know.... It seems like the experience to be gained would taper off fairly quickly. One can only squeeze so much juice from any given berry. Another example(that @stringpuller would appreciate) would be: "I've been playing guitar for 20 years, I play daily, but the same songs from one album". Would that player be as experienced as someone who's played songs from dozens of albums in that same time frame?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your pair bonding may have become somewhat affected if you have been banging a lot of different women. It's inevitable. We focus a lot on women getting their pair bonding burned out on this forum, but it cuts both ways for either gender that sleeps with a lot of different people. You may be in that position at this point. If you truly love this woman then perhaps you can overcome it anyway.
I've often wondered about this.

I think it does cut both ways.

I am fairly certain though that women not being able to pair bond after many partners is far more of a problem for them as it us for us.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know.... It seems like the experience to be gained would taper off fairly quickly. One can only squeeze so much juice from any given berry. Another example(that @stringpuller would appreciate) would be: "I've been playing guitar for 20 years, I play daily, but the same songs from one album". Would that player be as experienced as someone who's played songs from dozens of albums in that same time frame?
It's the person playing the same song for 20 years that will be on a stage playing it for a large crowd. So IDK if you can simplify it like this.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B but keep in mind solopsism doesnt always mean money. It depends on the girl to a large degree. Upbringing and culture.
This is far to deep a subject for 1 thread.
So your argument for why she's solipsistic is your own solipsism and inability to integrate another opinion into your reality. Sigma move tbh

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had "abundance", so I can't offer any advice. :mad: :mad:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Close but wrong metaphor. It’s more like this…

Same guitar, play whatever songs you like because you appreciate the way that specific guitar responds.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B but keep in mind solopsism doesnt always mean money. It depends on the girl to a large degree. Upbringing and culture.
This is far to deep a subject for 1 thread.
Solipsism is essentially looking out for the self above all other concerns. To assign this only to women is absurd. Human beings often do this, men and women both. It is the service of self interest and is selfishness embodied when taken to extreme. Equally absurd is the notion that women are incapable of noble characteristics on the basis of gender. This is simply not true. You see women who are loyal everywhere if you know where to look. Women who sacrifice self interest for a higher aim. All great mothers do this because motherhood, done properly is self sacrificing in nature, both physiologically and psychologically. Just the act of being pregnant is sacrificial. As a woman your whole physical body and priority is overtaken for the benefit on the child’s welfare at the expense of the mother. It is the essence of the feminine.

This is red pill buzz word grossly distorted. Look at the definition of the word.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you do to make him fall in love that the hundreds of women couldn’t do?
I didn’t DO anything. It is the way I AM.

He finds me different than the rest. He finds me attractive and sexy but it is much more than that. He appreciates my intelligence, charm, wit, sass, patience, kindness, deference, elegance, social adroitness, loyalty, intuition, playfulness and stability. He respects me and appreciates my character and values. I am far more than a pretty face. It is for him about everything other than sex, but oh yeah, he finds me hot & sexy too. He tells me that I “tick every box” for him. He tells me that’s it…I’m stuck with him forever.

It’s pretty awesome, I’m not gonna lie.