"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Too many women! How to let them go... smoothly

Nameless

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
OK guys, I dont usually ask questions (or post that much for that matter), as I feel that I got most elements of the DJ under wraps. The question which I pose to you all now is one of personal opinion. So feel free to post what you really believe and not just 'what everyone else thinks'.

Firstly, I prefer monogamous relationships. This is not to the focus or to question - that is the way I like it.

My situation:

I have many 'potentials' or dating prospects which I like to date, and see if they are worthy to be a potential LTR.

Obviously there can only be one. In your opinion(s), how do I break it to the others that I am not interested in a LTR with them in a smooth as possible way - with maximum chance of leaving the door open for a LTR with them in the future if I choose to so so?
I know its not that easy, but that is my question, straight to the point.

DJ's shoot, I'm all ears!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
simply choose the one and do not actively persue the others -- don't call them or lead them on just state that you were beginning a relationship with another girl while you met them and you won't feel right seeing them while you were talking to your current prospect. This will show your loyalty -- and women love this!!!!!

You automatically blow your chances with the others -- do you think they are waiting around for you to break up a year later to date you? HUH??
 

Nameless

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
You automatically blow your chances with the others -- do you think they are waiting around for you to break up a year later to date you? HUH??
Well..... yeah.

:D ;)

I understand and you raise valid points, but...

The situation Im currently in Ive met 5 potential LTR HBs all in the same period of time.
I do not really know one better from the other.

Therefore I wish to date each and find which I prefer. In order to find out which I really like above the others, it will take at least a few 'dates' minimum will it not?
So, going on these dates, they may think Im interested in them for a LTR. And things heat up pretty quickly in the first 1-2 dates (for me at least) anyway...

So how would you approach this situation if you were in my boots?

Its no good just telling them straight out in a 'matter of fact' way if Ive just finished kissing them.
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
What i understood from your post is that you have many potential LTRs, and you are temporarily uninterested in them, but would like to leave the door open for the future. This might work against your logic, but the best approach in my view would be to let all of your potentials know that you are dating many other women in hope to find that special someone. This approach works in your favor bc you can continue to dating or having an LTR with anyone of them, while leaving the door open for the future bc none of your potentials realli know if she is the right one for you, in a way they are always competing to be the best match with you.
 

Nameless

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
HuuBinh What i understood from your post is that you have many potential LTRs, and you are temporarily uninterested in them, but would like to leave the door open for the future. This might work against your logic, but the best approach in my view would be to let all of your potentials know that you are dating many other women in hope to find that special someone. This approach works in your favor bc you can continue to dating or having an LTR with anyone of them, while leaving the door open for the future bc none of your potentials realli know if she is the right one for you, in a way they are always competing to be the best match with you.
I really like this reply. I think I will take this path even if there is a chance that it may backfire.

Any other comments, suggestions?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Nameless
Well..... yeah.

:D ;)

I understand and you raise valid points, but...

The situation Im currently in Ive met 5 potential LTR HBs all in the same period of time.
I do not really know one better from the other.

Therefore I wish to date each and find which I prefer. In order to find out which I really like above the others, it will take at least a few 'dates' minimum will it not?
So, going on these dates, they may think Im interested in them for a LTR. And things heat up pretty quickly in the first 1-2 dates (for me at least) anyway...

So how would you approach this situation if you were in my boots?

Its no good just telling them straight out in a 'matter of fact' way if Ive just finished kissing them.

Man - I am envious of you - Can you spare one of them and ship her to wisconsin, USA. Don't send me a fat one - there is enough of those here, plus shipping costs will be high. Send me a slimmie with dark features!

Thanks Santa!
 

Nameless

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Man - I am envious of you - Can you spare one of them and ship her to wisconsin, USA. Don't send me a fat one - there is enough of those here, plus shipping costs will be high. Send me a slimmie with dark features!
lol

or maybe you can come down to AUS and share in the spoils?

we have many a pretty las down here.

;)

Yeah.

Just a reminder to all rAFCs and novice DJs.

I was keeping to the DJ ways for quite a while yet I saw no results, to the point where many would give up (the thought crossed my mind once or twice).

I didnt change anything (unless positive) and then the opportunities came flying in.

The moral of the story boys and girls - DO NOT GIVE UP!
Even if things look like theyre not working - stick to your game (if its good) and only take progressive steps forward, never back.

We all fall into DJ plateaus at times, in all aspects of life. - some plateaus last longer than others. But.. I repeat, never ever give up and you will reap what you have sewed.

Peace.
Peace and much love.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You seem to be in an upbeat mood - when it rains it pours -- doesn't it?

Well I just say find a woman that respects herself and respects you as a man - don't get too hung up on the quantity - it is the quality that matters - otherwise i could lay 5 hos tonight if i was so inclined - bar hos - club hos - prostituting hos. I'm scared of hos though - they are very dangerous and detrimental to my physical, financial, spiritual, and mental self.

Be careful - be very careful!
 
Top