Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too Many Puss*es Around Here

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only symps in the world are those who are dumb enough to get played by a girl. You know, the ones that act like a sucker, get f*cked over, and then end up hating all the women in the world (even the good ones) instead of taking responsability for being a little puppy-eyed b!tch that got played like a violin.

You can hate all you want, and mouth off conspiracy theories, but until you eliminate that symp inside you, you'll never have any power over yourself, let alone women.

Once you learn to be a man (and not just an a$$hole, cause that's easy to learn), learn how to be the dominant one in your relationship, and lose that symp inside you, you'll lose that hate.

im gonna take a stab that says..atleast half of the women haters that have posted on this thread.

have probably never had there little wienes touched.
So true. When I hear sh!t like "The time has come to bring down this feminist propaganda machine. It's time to fight back.", I get a mental picture of Urkel putting his fists up and saying "prepare to knocked out! naaaaa".

With PRL, I can at least put a face to the name, since he has posted a photo of himself before, and I know he has experiance/game. Who is Jake-inator? Registered April 2005? It's funny how all the fanatical guys are usually the guys who have joined in the last 1-4 months. Stop being a keyboard jockey and go hook up, you got sexual frustration written all over you.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, symps get walked all over, and there are some bitter guys here because of it. No argument there.

However, there's way too much evidence supporting the media attack of the last 30 odd years against heterosexuals and the family unit, spearheaded by the feminist/gay movement.

The quickest way to gain strength is to take it away from those that are stronger, namely straight men. Emasculating men is the key to their power.

The mere existence of a board such as this is one piece of evidence supporting that theory.

www.savethemales.ca

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what im argueing and what you guys are argueing is 2 diff things.

I do agree the media, OPRAH, DELIHLA are ****ing men over royally

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jus_LikeCandy
I thought it was the other way around. I thought Gay men were TRYING to take on the traits of women. Why would a women want to take on the traits of a man?? If anything, I think women want straight men to behave more like gay men. More compassionate and caring, in touch with their emotions. You have it all wrong... You are right about men that are "In the closet homo's," though.
The reason women adore gay men, the real flaming ones, is that they dont have to worry about getting hit on. If a sexy woman is out with a straight guy, she knows he wants to taste the kitty. A gay man? He doesnt want to take her panties off, he wants to go shopping for new panties with her. PLUS some of the gay men get along better with women, as they themselves are effeminate. Does a woman want to discuss engine sizes and the current state of the Heavyweight Division, or does she want to discuss ****?

Think about it.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott
The reason women adore gay men, the real flaming ones, is that they dont have to worry about getting hit on. If a sexy woman is out with a straight guy, she knows he wants to taste the kitty. A gay man? He doesnt want to take her panties off, he wants to go shopping for new panties with her. PLUS some of the gay men get along better with women, as they themselves are effeminate. Does a woman want to discuss engine sizes and the current state of the Heavyweight Division, or does she want to discuss ****?

Think about it.
Then she should do that with her girlfriends.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when all a woman can relate to is a poofter instead of other women.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
I agree, symps get walked all over, and there are some bitter guys here because of it. No argument there.

However, there's way too much evidence supporting the media attack of the last 30 odd years against heterosexuals and the family unit, spearheaded by the feminist/gay movement.

The quickest way to gain strength is to take it away from those that are stronger, namely straight men. Emasculating men is the key to their power.

The mere existence of a board such as this is one piece of evidence supporting that theory.

www.savethemales.ca
I agree with the breakdown of the family unit, and the change of values in the last 30 years. Yes, a lot of men have lost balls in the last 30 years and have become symps. But I mean who's to blame?

I'll use an example, when you watch a normal Holywood movie, in the end it's always the nice guy that gets the girl, or the player that changes his ways and becomes a nice guy. Is this because there is an underground feminist movement that controls all the studios and orders them to make all the male characters feminine?

No, these studios are run by men, and the reason they portray male characters like that in those movies is because IT SELLS. For the majority of the public, it's a "feel good movie" because they get to see the underdog win in the end. If the nice guy doesn't get the girl, people think the movie is sh!t.

And what's the result of all this? You get all these symps watching that sh!t, and taking down notes on how to act with women, while unknowingly losing their manhood in the process.

30 years later, women are surrounded by feminine symps, and want masculine guys, not a$$holes, but REAL MEN.

I keep hearing here how all North American women are feminists and want men to be their slaves. I've lived in Toronto, Los Angeles, and now Ottawa. I've lived in Belgrade, and traveled all over Europe.

I'll tell you right now, you got golddiggers everywhere, you have b!tches have everywhere, you have users everywhere, and you have drama queens everywhere. But you also have normal women everywhere, and they are the majority. If anything, NORTH AMERICAN WOMEN WANT THEIR MEN TO BE MORE MASCULINE.

None of the women I've dated have been hard-core feminists. Some have insisted on paying half on dates, but THAT'S IT. Almost every girl I have dated has cooked for me. I've had girls come over to clean up my appt, or bring me soup when I was sick. And these are north american girls that most people here would label feminist wh0res.

The problem here is not that all women are wh0res. I used to think the same way when I was a teenager and had no game. It's the fact that a lot of guys here are inexperianced with women, don't understand them, and because of that they fear/hate them.

Once you build that inner game and become successful with women and know how to make them infatuated with you, you lose that hate. Every player loves women, because he knows how to handle them. He's the one in control, and she's the one eating out of his hand. That's game! Once you have that, you lose the hate.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
[...] No, these studios are run by men, and the reason they portray male characters like that in those movies is because IT SELLS. For the majority of the public, it's a "feel good movie" because they get to see the underdog win in the end. If the nice guy doesn't get the girl, people think the movie is sh!t.

And what's the result of all this? You get all these symps watching that sh!t, and taking down notes on how to act with women, while unknowingly losing their manhood in the process.

30 years later, women are surrounded by feminine symps, and want masculine guys, not a$$holes, but REAL MEN.

[...]

The problem here is not that all women are wh0res. I used to think the same way when I was a teenager and had no game. It's the fact that a lot of guys here are inexperianced with women, don't understand them, and because of that they fear/hate them.

Once you build that inner game and become successful with women and know how to make them infatuated with you, you lose that hate. Every player loves women, because he knows how to handle them. He's the one in control, and she's the one eating out of his hand. That's game! Once you have that, you lose the hate.
I think those are very good points. I tend to agree with the thread starter, but in the light of your last 2 paragraphs i feel like stopping and thinking some more about whether i may not in fact be afraid of women sometimes, because i cannot control them due to my inexperience with them.

Again, great stuff MindOverMatter:up:

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, the women who either are, or at least act like, wh0res, aren't the problem.

IMO, the wh0res are the same submissive, c0ck-hungry women that have always existed; their aggressiveness and shamelessness probably has more to do with living in an era of largely consequence-free sex, as well as pussified men that don't initiate or do as they [the men] please, than it does with feminism.

The fact that wh0res are pleased by being treated poorly shows that they get off on masculine power just like any other normal woman ... except they're having to deal with weak men that need to make such exaggerated displays of power in order to keep their own egos inflated.

IMO, today's problem woman is not the wh0re, but these predatory, ballbusting, gold-digging princesses. These creatures are definitely the product of the post-1960s world of feminist propaganda.

Just like gay men pretending to be women, these [lesbian?] women are pretending to be men, or at least the feminist's version of men. With their unrestrained callousness, selfishness, and manipulation, they are able to benefit from having a man in their life (as all women have throughout history), but are still giving lip-service to feminism by surrendering the passive, submissive, and dependent posture that their feminist masters despise.

My friends, the wh0re is not our enemy. Our enemies are the women that have cut off our balls and feed upon us like leeches.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear there are lots of homophobic *******s in America.

Anyway, there is no fem-nazi war machine. There is no conspiracy, and I asked my gay mate and he says that they're not up to anything.

So... are you trying to say that if a girl is an ass don't marry her?

Well DUH :down: .

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Visceral
IMO, the women who either are, or at least act like, wh0res, aren't the problem.

IMO, the wh0res are the same submissive, c0ck-hungry women that have always existed; their aggressiveness and shamelessness probably has more to do with living in an era of largely consequence-free sex, as well as pussified men that don't initiate or do as they [the men] please, than it does with feminism.

The fact that wh0res are pleased by being treated poorly shows that they get off on masculine power just like any other normal woman ... except they're having to deal with weak men that need to make such exaggerated displays of power in order to keep their own egos inflated.

IMO, today's problem woman is not the wh0re, but these predatory, ballbusting, gold-digging princesses. These creatures are definitely the product of the post-1960s world of feminist propaganda.

Just like gay men pretending to be women, these [lesbian?] women are pretending to be men, or at least the feminist's version of men. With their unrestrained callousness, selfishness, and manipulation, they are able to benefit from having a man in their life (as all women have throughout history), but are still giving lip-service to feminism by surrendering the passive, submissive, and dependent posture that their feminist masters despise.

My friends, the wh0re is not our enemy. Our enemies are the women that feed upon us like leeches.

You know, there's a lot of validity in what you say. Things would be different if a lot of men weren't such big pvssies, but the wh0re is still a problem. We as men have been intimidated by the radical feminists. They have the media, and everyone else afraid to do anything that might be construed as anit- woman. When you think about it, you got to hand these cvnts some credit. They took advantage of wimpy men's inability to be men, and took control. Perhaps if some of us hadn't have caved in, things might be different.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
You know, there's a lot of validity in what you say. Things would be different if a lot of men weren't such big pvssies, but the wh0re is still a problem. We as men have been intimidated by the radical feminists. They have the media, and everyone else afraid to do anything that might be construed as anit- woman. When you think about it, you got to hand these cvnts some credit. They took advantage of wimpy men's inability to be men, and took control. Perhaps if some of us hadn't have caved in, things might be different.
Nietzsche would've had a field day with feminism, it's his "slave morality" at work all over again ... the weak (read "women") telling the strong (read "men") that they're evil for being strong, then creating and installing a system where being weak is good, thus making the weak powerful.

Eventually the strong succumb, and become weak themselves; civilization collapses and the human race descends into decadence and nihilism (the gay-feminist utopia).

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me that men are scattered and at each others throats nowadays, to many men are trying to win the aproval of women and will gladly stab there fellow men in the back to prove to the women what a good boy they are.
They have lowered the bar to the point where there is no bar anymore, by that I mean they have no boundries, no limit to the amount of s*it they will put up with before they say enough!
By doing this they have fvcked it up for the rest of us.
The femenist agenda has split famalies apart and 'outlawed 'masculinity, at the same time it has popularised and promoted homosexuality.
The end result is confused men who are ashamed to be masculine and who have no backbone, mommys boys and girly men / the flip side is women who now have there cake and can eat it to, they lead men around by the nose, can be "girls" when it suites them and "wimmin" when it fits to there advantage, they manipulate till there hearts content and theres no one there to keep em in check!
Myself I really dont want to be a player, I'd much rather be authentic, but it gets me nowhere, I tried it for years......nothing....I got a copy of how to su*ceed with wom*n, played the game (and the rules of the game were set by women) and bingo....was laid in no time!
I personaly believe there is a kind of war that has been waged against men in america, most men are not aware of it, (but then again most men arent aware of much about women..) and untill they are they wont do anything about it, so like somebody said in a previous post you got to get what you want...to fvckin bad its that way though.....should line up all those social scientists against a wall and shoot em! better yet make em watch normal hetro people having kids and getting on! that ed really fvck em up bad!

;)

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk

Anyway, there is no fem-nazi war machine. There is no conspiracy, and I asked my gay mate and he says that they're not up to anything.

So... are you trying to say that if a girl is an ass don't marry her?

Well DUH :down: .
cloud, i reckon your gay mate is actually your boyfriend! and your a bloke right?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishman
Seems to me that men are scattered and at each others throats nowadays, to many men are trying to win the aproval of women and will gladly stab there fellow men in the back to prove to the women what a good boy they are.
They have lowered the bar to the point where there is no bar anymore, by that I mean they have no boundries, no limit to the amount of s*it they will put up with before they say enough!
By doing this they have fvcked it up for the rest of us.
The femenist agenda has split famalies apart and 'outlawed 'masculinity, at the same time it has popularised and promoted homosexuality.
The end result is confused men who are ashamed to be masculine and who have no backbone, mommys boys and girly men / the flip side is women who now have there cake and can eat it to, they lead men around by the nose, can be "girls" when it suites them and "wimmin" when it fits to there advantage, they manipulate till there hearts content and theres no one there to keep em in check!
Myself I really dont want to be a player, I'd much rather be authentic, but it gets me nowhere, I tried it for years......nothing....I got a copy of how to su*ceed with wom*n, played the game (and the rules of the game were set by women) and bingo....was laid in no time!
I personaly believe there is a kind of war that has been waged against men in america, most men are not aware of it, (but then again most men arent aware of much about women..) and untill they are they wont do anything about it, so like somebody said in a previous post you got to get what you want...to fvckin bad its that way though.....should line up all those social scientists against a wall and shoot em! better yet make em watch normal hetro people having kids and getting on! that ed really fvck em up bad!

;)
Again, it all boils down to RATIO. You go to a Far Eastern Country, where there exists a massive surplus of women, and they do not have these "greater than thou" attitudes about men. THEY are in competition for male attention.

Here in the US, the females love male attention, but usually have 10 different men after them at any given time. So they CAN have horrid attitudes towards males, and the males will stoop to new lows to be with them, as the competition is so fierce.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
Spoken like a true 17 year old who knows sod all.

The word homophobe is a left wing buzzword used for brainwashing. I know lots of homos, that doesn't mean I have to agree with their lifestyle.

Why is it that those who preach that we must treat them as equal people all of a sudden go silent when, after the homo sees that you are treating him as an equal, he proceeds to hit on you, and spout off about his sex life??

Let me get this straight (pardon the pun) but am I to understand that in order to treat a gay guy as an equal, I then must also put up with his sickening sexual advances and listen to in depth talk about his sex life?

Because I'll tell you, that's what invariably happens with most of these guys, once they see that you are ok with them as people, they automatically assume that you are down with their sexual behaviour and think that you want to be indoctrinated or some sh*t.

Sorry bub, but I bought into that whole treat them like any other human being nonsense, but everytime it comes down to it, any reasonable convo ends up with the homo flaunting his sexuality in my face.

That's why I choose not to associate with them anymore, ( I had no choice before as I worked in an environment with alot of them around) because this PC take on it is pure BS. Gay guys for the most part are incapable of containing their urges and will almost always try to hit on you.

Well guess what, I'm not going to degrade myself into having to put up with a homosexual's advances in order to make him feel more comfortable and better about himself.

Reaction score
Guys trust me – I’ve been watching this with much shock for 33 years since I was 10 years old – the hor/homo agenda was in force!!! I had many girlfriends at the age of 10/11 and they let you touch them anywhere and in public in broad daylight with others watching!!!

I got kicked in the balls once by a girl and I went down on the sidewalk hard and felt a pain in my stomach that I never felt before and I told that biatch I was going to kill her if I saw her again – needless to say she never presented herself to me again!!!

This has been going on for 40 years but today it is just a heck of a lot more hors and homos and now the hors have become the majority!! With time the hor/homo shock wears off and is now gone and many have been desensitized to the corrupt nature of the hor and homo!!!

After World War 2 – women got the notion that they can be men too since they did what men did in the home and factories while the men went to war and left the women alone. So their mind changed and mouth and actions got bolder; but their natures as women did not change!!

This agenda has been in full force since the 1960’s and that is to bring forth a new false image of the man and woman and make people believe that the old thinking of what is a male/female was sexist and hateful.

I watched this in real time as feminist/Homos/Hors were on TV telling everyone what they were going to do to change things to their liking and anybody who goes against their thinking is a chauvinistic machismo pig and is against human rights!!!! DAMN!!! I didn’t think that such corruption would be embraced at all – let alone a few decades later!!!

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to play devil's advocate ... again ... but if the gay-feminist victory is so complete, then why does DJ-ing still work?

It seems like if you guys were right, and traditional masculinity and femininity have been completely destroyed then either AFCs would be getting laid left and right, or there would be no heterosexuals left.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Visceral
I hate to play devil's advocate ... again ... but if the gay-feminist victory is so complete, then why does DJ-ing still work?

It seems like if you guys were right, and traditional masculinity and femininity have been completely destroyed then either AFCs would be getting laid left and right, or there would be no heterosexuals left.
Because no amount of social conditioning can go against the laws of nature.

The people who are advancing the gay/feminist agenda want to destroy any and all distinctions between the sexes. The first thing they did was claim that the traditional roles of man and woman were not natural, but socially conditioned over many many centuries, and would have you believe that we did not get that way because of nature.

The irony is that, they then proceeded on their own course of social conditioning in trying to convince everyone that there are no sexual differences, only homogeny.

Which is pure bullsh*t, but they have a powerful voice and powerful backing. This is classic communism/marxism. Whereas before they tried it through class struggle, they are now trying through gender and sexual differences.

They would have you believe that there are many more gay people than there actually are. They say 10% when it's more like 2%, if that.

This has happened over several decades, very, very slowly. Henry Mackow likens it to the frog in the pot, set to low heat, and brought to a boil slowly, so that the frog does not notice and doesn't try to jump out until it's too late and he's been boiled to death.

The water is getting close to the boiling point, but people don't notice because they've slowly become acclimatised and won't realise that something is wrong until it's too late.

Some people like PRL noticed this and jumped out of the pot a long time ago. Others like myself, more recently.

There is an agenda at foot here, but it is being brought about in increments. It's a slow and steady spiral down hill, and they're making the ride so smooth, you barely notice it.

One minute it's ok for gay marriages, the next minute, marriage on a whole will not exist, because in truth, gays have no interest in marriage, they just want to destroy the heterosexual connotion of it, and they've been at it so steadily that they are succeeding with flying colours.

Soon heterosexuality will be frowned upon and the minorities will rule the majority, if they don't already. But I think a backlash is coming.

Just look at the state of marriage in countries like Holland.