Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

too many people here asking me the same thing! GET LAID NOW

Reaction score
so I will answer it right here - this refers to a post on one of my other threads, but it sums up quite well how you should "get laid starting with the initial hello, no matter where you meet the girl"

you do not seem to know how to isolate the girl you want to bang. First off, no matter where you meet, you NEED to absolutely NEED to just talk to her and get to know her. While talking, you have to relate to her in as many ways as possible, i.e. she says "I went to my favorite bar last night, its called Tonic, ever heard of it?".......to which you would suavely want to say "no way girl! you gotta be kidding thats my favorite bar too, i cant believe this is the first time I seen you here, lucky us ;)".......with a simple statement like that (and it should flow naturally, not sound forced), you establish a connection, a common interest, and you also throw in a ****y little line which both makes YOU look like a prize AND it delivers a compliment to her at the same time ("lucky us" is what I am referring to).........anyway you need to just vibe like that no matter where you are, and then NON-CHALANTLEY you need to calmly tell a chick "lets go watch a movie at my place, have a few drinks, just chill out"

girls LOVE indirect invitations of sex. In fact, a girl does not want to be seen as a slut and might not even kiss you in public, but once you get her alone, and you got a positive vibe going, all you need to do is make moves - you are THE man, you make all the moves. If she thinks you are good looking and she's had a good time with you thus far, your rejection rate will be ZERO.

Speaking of positive - ALWAYS STAY POSITIVE AND UPBEAT.....you can actually talk about negative things and still be positive.

Everything i just talked about are social skills you acquire from lots and lots of practice........if you don't go out with many many girls, you will never be able to succeed naturally. So, go out and START PRACTICING

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful.

Don't need to read 2345098s of long articles and ****. This is the real deal guys. And I would add, that isolation is very underrated: Many guys would be surprised if they just quickly got alone with the girl to their houses etc. how they would act differently. Even if they're your friends.
In the end, everything comes to this, you and her alone.

Nice post bro

Reaction score
Ojete - yes! all (or most) anti-slut behaviors are down when you are alone, because all actions that she takes (and wants to take) are now private and no one (in her mind at least) will know how much of a slut she is (by society standards). You can go to 10 dinners and movies and not move past kissing.

or

you watch a movie at your house, have some drinks, start kissing, escalate, have sex. A girl will always have sex when in isolation and if there is an attraction there

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpin, you're one cool guy. thanks, come back any time.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I have a question to pimpin or anyone who can answer.

I seem to get all these "opportunities" at day-to-day places, where isolating seems like a really far-fetched option, or not an option at all. Even number closing seems far off.

For example, a few hours ago at Blockbuster, the girl who was helping me couldn't get the computer to process my information and said the other guy has to do it. We just stood there, her standing beside me for about 1-2 minutes. As she stood there, to my left, she had her head tilted slightly while letting her hair fall straight down, and she was running her fingers through her hair like combing it as she stared at me. I looked over at her a few times and gave her the 'okay, I can see that you like me' sort of smile and nodded, sort of impatient for the guy to come fix the computer.

I thought to myself, 'she's pretty cute, and she's blushing every time I look at her, but what the heck can I tell her in such a short amount of time? That Indian dude is staring at me, and with all these people around it makes me sort of nervous'

Point being, in a situation like that, where you only have like 1 minute, I get the impression you always have to be on your toes. Because I'm just not prepared when stuff like this happens, it seems like I'm always off guard, or at least that's been my excuse to myself.

Would you number close in a situation like that? What would you even say in just 1 minute? Or is it not even worth sweating stuff like this?

So, my real question is, in order to be prepared, how do you guys practice? Do you just set a day each week or a few hours a week to go out and just approach women? I can do that, and I actually may do that tomorrow, but do you pretend like you actually have stuff to do, or do you just go out and find women by themselves?

Actually, I'm going to go shopping for some new clothes tomorrow, and I'll try and approach as many women as possible. Still, I'd like to hear if there are other ways you can get warmed up and ready for when opportunities come knocking.

Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
Guys, I have a question to pimpin or anyone who can answer.

I seem to get all these "opportunities" at day-to-day places, where isolating seems like a really far-fetched option, or not an option at all. Even number closing seems far off.

For example, a few hours ago at Blockbuster, the girl who was helping me couldn't get the computer to process my information and said the other guy has to do it. We just stood there, her standing beside me for about 1-2 minutes. As she stood there, to my left, she had her head tilted slightly while letting her hair fall straight down, and she was running her fingers through her hair like combing it as she stared at me. I looked over at her a few times and gave her the 'okay, I can see that you like me' sort of smile and nodded, sort of impatient for the guy to come fix the computer.

I thought to myself, 'she's pretty cute, and she's blushing every time I look at her, but what the heck can I tell her in such a short amount of time?
Haha, did anyone else catch the irony? You didn't take "action" and your name is attrACTION!!

But seriously kid, you were in a tough spot considering everybody was behind you listening in!

Always keep a pen and a paper for occasions like this and write her a note : Hey blushy face - how about giving me your e-mail address so that when my computer is fix I can write you an e-mail and you can confirm it works!

attrACTION

Make this a seperate thread!

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Haha, did anyone else catch the irony? You didn't take "action" and your name is attrACTION!!

But seriously kid, you were in a tough spot considering everybody was behind you listening in!

Always keep a pen and a paper for occasions like this and write her a note : Hey blushy face - how about giving me your e-mail address so that when my computer is fix I can write you an e-mail and you can confirm it works!

attrACTION

Make this a seperate thread!
Yeah, I know, that's why I made my username as such to always remind myself to be taking action. It's not working :rolleyes:

Anyhow, that would have been a nice response if I did whip out a pen/paper and wrote that. Still, I would either have to memorize that or think really fast on my toes to come up with a witty remark like that. I guess the only real solution is to go out and just talk to as many women and people as possible to get myself in that quick thinking habit. It's easy for you or anyone to come up with a response like that after the fact, but when you're there, it seems like my mind just goes blank and I freeze. Thanks for the tip though, I should have a pen and paper with me anyway. I'll keep this in mind for next time.

Why is the word 0utward censored by the way? Seems kind of retarded.

Sir Shinra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is anything censored? If you use stuff like fvck and @$$ to get around the filter, it's still obvious to everyone what you're saying.

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
So what if I'm not good-looking and she's had a good time with me thus far? Am I just totally SOL or what?
then she will most likely not want you putting moves on her...what kind of question is that??

Reaction score
pimpin IS easy said:
then she will most likely not want you putting moves on her...what kind of question is that??
This wasn't a good answer Pimpin -- I thought you were the
"answer man"? :rolleyes:

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The situation you described happens to me once in a while too (just today as a matter of fact), and the thing is I'm invariably "unprepared" in the conventional sense. I have no pen or paper or business card to write on, and the perfect thing to say can't be thought of. BUT I AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING to get a conversation started. Once the conversation begins, she and you will feel the nervious tension go away and the gaming can begin. So what if some other dude is watching/listening? Point is to just get the talking started, and the rest will take care of itself........

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
This wasn't a good answer Pimpin -- I thought you were the
"answer man"? :rolleyes:
nah it was a very stupid question......if the man is not good looking to the girl, then he should not except to get anywhere no matter how much he tries to game her - girls are human too, and they will react bad just like all of us do to someone ugly trying to pursue them

idiotic

Reaction score
pimpin IS easy said:
nah it was a very stupid question......if the man is not good looking to the girl, then he should not except to get anywhere no matter how much he tries to game her - girls are human too, and they will react bad just like all of us do to someone ugly trying to pursue them idiotic
No kid, he is judging himself - he has low self-esteem ---- she is having a good time with him and may view him differently than he views himself!! Never assume what someone else (the girl) is thinking!!

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
No kid, he is judging himself - he has low self-esteem ---- she is having a good time with him and may view him differently than he views himself!! Never assume what someone else (the girl) is thinking!!
okay if the girl thinks the man is attractive, and shes had fun, and they are together alone - it should mean sex.......but the man needs some confidence and balls there.............saying "what if i am not good looking?" sounds very very bad

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ agreed. Confidence and some balls and some moves that are aggressive.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I was just gonna post something exactly like this. I'm reading too many guys going out these gay azz "dates" like to dinner or "activity" dates like rock climbing (!!!). What they don't realize is if that you wanna bang her you've still got to get her in a private setting. So even if you make a great impression, between the time you leave the cinema and get to her/your place, there is PLENTY of time for her state to change; in fact, it is almost guaranteed to change. So then when you get back to her/your place, it's almost like you have to start from scratch again. You could have just STARTED at her/your place in the beginning.

Plus sexual state is so much easier to achieve in an intimate setting like laying on your bed with her watching a movie, or lounging on your sofa with some drinks. Sexual state is actually pretty much expected in these situations-- I mean, if you don't go sexual and instead you start talking about the grizzly bears you saw at the zoo as a kid (or something useless like that) it just totally totally kills the mood and she will get bored and want to leave.

When you get down to it, it's all about ATTRACTION, ISOLATION and ESCALATION. That's it right there. She has to be attracted to you, and you have to be in a private, intimate setting, and YOU have to escalate (arm around her, holding her hand, rubbing her shoulder, her neck, her back, kissing her lips, her neck, her ears, feeling her tits, rubbing her pvvssy, taking her clothes off etc.) Attract, isolate, escalate.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post, hot babes love sex, when you know that you don't need to get the girls phone number, instead you fvck them on the night of your meeting them, but don't limit yourself to bars and other social outings, hot babes can be found and fvcked in many places, shops, trains, car parks, hospitals, everywhere, if only you will sarge and keep on doing it. :yes: