Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too many gf's?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol it's actually social proof which will make you much more attractive. I don't think they will see you as a player unless you are just hooking up with girls or scewing them over. Anyway I wouldn't worry about it at all it is a very good thing.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of two people who have had a lot of girlfriends. One of them is seen as a bad boyfriend because he couldn't keep a girl for more than two weeks. The other was seen as a player because he finds the girl boring after a while, they usually last him a month at the least. My bestfriend actually is the same as them, however, he hasn't had a girlfriend in a while. He talks to a lot of women, just as much as these other two guys, but will only ask them out if he's completely sure.

Only ask out a girl unless you're completely sure. The way I see it going through a lot of girlfriends sort of emits a negative vibe. Imagine you're a girl and you're talking to a guy who has had a lot of girlfriends before. She's going to be thinking there is something wrong here, that either you're a player or you're a bad boyfriend.

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm not so true my friends. In fact I've had a whole lot of girl friends spanning each of the female psyche. And guess what? I'm freinds with them all. Hell girls have approached me asking "Did you date So&So?" and we got to talking and I dated them. You've just got to make the dating experience and the breakup as pleasant as possible for the girl, keep them as a friend and girls wont see you as a player, but as a genuine guy who's got game. ;)

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's different from actually going out with girls and dating them. Dating isn't as sacred as actually going out with them.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY GFS! specially you guys that are just starting out in the game. Women are evil creatures who will hurt you in your life, make no mistake about it. The only way to not get hurt by women is to enjoy them and you can only do that by instead of getting attached to 1 you game a couple.