“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Too many decisions

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I just started unloading my DJ attitude on life and BOOM! Here come all these girls wanting to go out with me. Its in a way sort of overwhelming. But a few of them seem like those insecure types (i don't like). what to do...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
This was a problem I first had. It didn't take long before I started getting the hang of things and girls were everywhere. I didn't know what to do so I went for one, which was a mistake. Once people know you have a girlfriend you are no longer a potential in their eyes. I then learned to do whatever the hell I wanted, with whatever girl I wanted, without feeling obligated to some sort of relationship. You'll figure things out.
 

Dale North

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
just be thankful ur in the "overwhelmed" stiuation, and not visa versa. *winks*

____________________________________-
-Stand tall, live fast, die strong
 

raven_82

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
186
Reaction score
1
Location
St. Louis, MO
Now you have the power to choose. If you go back to your AFC ways and go after the hottest girl that likes you, you would be putting yourself in a very bad situation.
 
Top