“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Too early to give gifts?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
I found a really nice ring on the train about one or two years ago that is too small for me, so I gave it to my mom to hold for me. I forgot all about it and my mom remembered it today and gave it to me saying maybe someone would want this" (I believe she was suggesting I give it to my gf).

Anyway, my mom said the ring may be worth a couple hundred. Since I can't wear it, I wonder if it would be a good idea to give it to Lauren (my gf). Things are going well between us and it's not like I went out of my way and bought an expensive ring for her.

Anyway, I was thinking of letting her try it on and ask if she likes it and then say I bought it for my mom or something and that they have the same hands or some good excuse/reason to make her believe it's not for her and then give it to her on her birthday (Dec. 3rd). What do you all think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Its never bad to give her gifts and sh*t. As long as they're done sparingly. I would give it to her because of two main reasons.

1. It's going to be her birthday, and it would obviously be meaningful.

2. You didn't spend your money on it so if sh*t f*ck up between the two of you, you aren't really at a loss for the ring(it doesn't fit you)
 

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
I was thinking that I could use the money I would get from selling it, and not to sound entirely selfish, I could use some of the money to take her out to dinner or something for her birthday (which I hope to do anyway).

I was also thinking that if this doesn't last too long then I would have wasted the ring which I could give to a future girlfriend, but then again, how would I ever know who's the right one to give it to? And if I did know, wouldn't I be buying her a special ring at that point anyway?
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
beats me, you give the last word on what to do. I'm just giving my input, whatever you choose to do is up to you, so all the power to ya.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Here's the ring:



And we've been going out since October 30, 2003, but I wouldn't plan on giving this to her until December 3rd (her birthday).

Darn, why her birthday gotta be so close to Christmas. I just realized that. Hopefully I can make some moola shoveling snow *crosses fingers* by then.

And if I DO give it to her, should I tell her I found it or just leave out that info?
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
yeah dude. just say you saw in a store and it would look good on her or something.
 

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
You don't think it would be awkward giving it to her?
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Quit f*cking worrying about it damn it! This ain't a family heirloom your giving to her, it's a f*cking piece of metal. You either are going to give it to her or not.

She's not going to think you're weird for giving her a ring, she'll appreciate your ass a little more. And if not, oh well, you didn't spend cash on it so you're not at loss.

Now when giving gifts isn't a good idea is by showering her with all kinds of sh*t. Then that is not alright.

So get your head out of your ass, clear your mind and see the reality, and how it's not as hard a situation as you think.
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by JCKey618
I found a really nice ring on the train about one or two years ago that is too small for me, so I gave it to my mom to hold for me. I
So you bought this ring for you, but its "too small" so you want to give it away?
Dude, that ring is such a chick ring...why would you buy it for yourself :eek:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
He found it on a train, meaning he didn't buy it.
 
Top