I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Face fvck herWhat do you guys do when your chic has become too comfortable in the relationship and takes you for granted/dont prioritize you as much? Pull back?
Kind of sad this works.Dread.
Purposefully pick a fight. Then just drop it. They need emotional shyt like that.
Bytch at her for over cooking the chicken or the pasta.
Something to fck with her emotions. Call her a kunt every few months.
Biredom bro is z marriage and LTR KILLER
Exactly.OP, you need to look at your actions which has allowed her to become this way. Always remember, men must control the flow of the relationship. Men lead, women follow. If this golden rule gets out of balance, the relationship will falter. If your woman is becoming comfortable, it is because you are allowing her to be. You are validating and expressing your desire for her overtly. She has no fear that you will leave her because you have telegraphed your commitment to her.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.