"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Too busy, too boring - suggestions?

naluholo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
Summerdale, AL, USA
I'm busy as hell looking for scholarships and keeping my grades up, not to mention helping teach a children's martial arts class and taking one myself three days per week. I've also got soccer every afternoon.

My interest in dating has dropped. Not only is there not really enough time, but it's too easy. I'll play little games, watch the interest level spike, get bored, and move on -- a redundant cycle. Does anyone have any suggestions on finding some challenge in the game? Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Want a chalange? be the BEST...No no not in your town, or in your state THE BEST. that will be a chalange
 

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
your not doing it for the right reasons...you are supposed to do it to have fun...meet people and enjoy their company, you do it just to do it...thats the problem...
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
That means you a life . That's a good thing . Don't let your world revolve around women .
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
instead of feeding your ego like a woman, why dont you instead go after what you want?


The first thing you need to do, is figure out what you want.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top